It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It looks as if the shooters real name is trickling through various media now. That ADAM Lanza is the shooter, rather than Ryan Lanza. Adam is 20 years old. Which makes the original posted age correct.
But that adds to the confusion really. Seems that the name and age would be tied to an ID.

link   
So the person Ryan Lanza is being interviewed by reporters?
How is that possible if his brother is really the killer and his mother and father were murdered.

Number one, I would think he would still be being questioned, if true.
And number two, I would think in his state of grief and mourning he wouldn't be giving interviews.

Is there a link to a Ryan Lanza interview out there?

link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

You just open your eyes and think about it. I have said for months now that these shootings would only increase as a method to disarm this country. I'm so sick to my stomach over this, that innocent children are being used. I cannot even hardly type I'm so angry. I refuse to engage in debate today. Today it is about these children being used in the most sinful and horrible way possible. The theater was on thing, the mall another, but now we have this. What a sick game it is.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Sorry I am just getting to post this, but did anybody else hear FOX news say that there were only 2 Kindergarten teachers at the school and that they did not seem to be related to the shooter? This was about 30 minutes ago and well after they were already claiming that he was the son of one of the teachers.

Megan Kelly seemed to just trail off on what she was saying about it and I haven't heard them mention it again. I just thought it was kind of strange and I hadn't seen it brought up on here or on FOX again.

~OkieDokie

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
ANYBODY OUT THERE DO NOT LET YOUR YOUNG KIDS WATCH THE NEWS,PLEASE!

Exactly my scentememts. 'War of the Mind' is fullspeed ahead. This may be the tipping point.

Hold on to your hats folks, crazies running amok at a town near you..

My heart goes out to every family affected by this, can't begin to imagine their pain right now.

Rest in peace little guys

link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

These days, can't believe anything from the media really. It's because speed is valued way above accuracy by the MSM these days, they just release anything hoping to be the first, without confirming anything properly.

link   
Just sharing a thought.....

On the TV/News, I've heard them mention that someone(probably the Principal) turned on the intercom system, which allowed the teachers/students to hear the ongoing argument between the 'shooter' & the Principal.

I'm just wondering if anybody recorded any of it.....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

We're all humans.

I see you fell for the invisible border thing too, eh?

This can happen anywhere, not matter what land mass, no matter what laws are on the books, no matter what weapon.

Some are just mentally unstable and take action after listening to voices in their heads.

link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
It looks as if the shooters real name is trickling through various media now. That ADAM Lanza is the shooter, rather than Ryan Lanza. Adam is 20 years old. Which makes the original posted age correct.
But that adds to the confusion really. Seems that the name and age would be tied to an ID.

Younger brother was carrying older brother's ID. The media went into a s--t storm putting out whatever info they could find. Older brother was on FB earlier telling people he was not the shooter. He was living in New Jersey and left work. He then blocked all but his current friends on facebook. He is now in custody for questioning.

That's pretty much it in a nutshell.

link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
2013, all kids will be homeschooled, all shopping will be done online, all movies will be streamed via "smart tv's" and all meetings and communication via skype..

2020, everybody hooked up to a machine while drones live their lives for them. Think of the movie "Surrogates".

I say this only because it seems like some of the sentiment going around is "it ain't safe outside anymore".

Saddddd world we live in right now

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

That's a really crappy way to find out most of your family is dead.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

Younger brother was carrying older brother's ID. The media went into a s--t storm putting out whatever info they could find. Older brother was on FB earlier telling people he was not the shooter. He was living in New Jersey and left work. He then blocked all but his current friends on facebook. He is now in custody for questioning.

Curious as to how you go all day not knowing your ID is missing.. But nothing's impossible..

Also, there's still no Adam listed in Hoboken, but that just means he's not listed so that's not too weird considering he coulda just moved there, or he could live right across the water in NYC. This is the EC, he could live in hundreds of cities, all within an hour of Newtown..
edit on 14-12-2012 by unphased because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by nerbot

well this isnt really a pro/anti gun comment.

to answer your question. these guns are legal for an adult to own in the US. you simply go anywhere and pull out some cash. unless a person has a criminal history that may come up in a background check, a guy could get gun after gun after gun day after day.

link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I can't wait to find out where he got the guns and how easy it was to obtain them.

I'm probably not allowed to say any more.

I think they said the guns were registered to the mother.

2nd

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OkieDokie

Originally posted by OkieDokie
Sorry I am just getting to post this, but did anybody else hear FOX news say that there were only 2 Kindergarten teachers at the school and that they did not seem to be related to the shooter? This was about 30 minutes ago and well after they were already claiming that he was the son of one of the teachers.

Megan Kelly seemed to just trail off on what she was saying about it and I haven't heard them mention it again. I just thought it was kind of strange and I hadn't seen it brought up on here or on FOX again.

~OkieDokie
Some of the actual details seem to still be changing, so I can't/won't guarantee this, but I heard them say that his mother was found dead at home. They implied that he killed her before going to the school.

link   
reply to post by unphased

I would not notice my ID has been switched out for days. Just saying

link   
WCBS just showed footage of Ryan Lanza being pulled out of a police car and taken in for questioning. He looked a lot like the pics that were posted earlier.

EDIT: we was handcuffed but they made a point in saying he isn't a suspect at this time.
edit on 14-12-2012 by 1ibl2ibs because: more detail added

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

Curious as to how you go all day not knowing your ID is missing.. But nothing's impossible..

Oh, its very possible. At least three times I've left my cellphone at the local Walgreens because I set it down on the counter to get my wallet. I also took out my ID one time to make a copy of it and forgot to put it in my wallet. Sure enough, the Human Resources dept. at work asked me for it the very day I didn't have it :-P

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join