It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
He was wearing all black and body armor this is a motif of recent shootings

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This is horrifying

Facebook has pulled the profile of Ryan Lanza. Here are the photos from the Facebook page prior to it being pulled.
I have not been able to confirm beyond a doubt that this is the suspected shooter, although several major news organizations are reporting the same identity.

edit on 14-12-2012 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

link   
This day has been so sad ! I can´t even imagine how these parents feel right now. I wouldn´t be surpriced if they keep kids home for sometime.

But if this is some sort of game like the one where they hit innocent bypassers to their heads, world is getting totally insane. I kinda expected horrifying events to happen before 21 but attacking innocent children

edit on 14-12-2012 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I have researched the person named with parents named (P) and (N) and there is no mention of a brother or any other relative to these people other than Ryan.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

BS? Religion is BS? Not meaning to derail this thread at all, but kindly keep ignorrant comments like that out of here. We can discuss the shootings without people bringing anti-Christian rhetoric into it. Thank You

link   

Originally posted by JAK
Pro/Anti gun thread for those who wish them:

Promote the Gun, Uplift the Second Amendment

Ban the Gun, Repeal the Second Amendment.

This thread is NOT for those discussions.

With all due respect, this (And all similar events) are going to lead to that conversation. By trying to force people to not talk about it here, all you are doing, is creating frustration. Just let the thread progress naturally to whatever it turns into. Healthy discussions and all that. IMO, over moderation is worse than no moderation. People come here because they want to voice their opinions and discuss. Just my 2 cents, anyway.

On topic: Again, I think people here are too quick to jump on the conspiracy bandwagon. Sometimes, people just do stupid things and they shoot other people because they can...and they think its going to make them feel better. Contrary to popular belief, the government does not have the resources to crawl up your butts with an infrared camera to find out what you ate this morning. They aren't to blame for EVERYTHING that happens.

link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
online roll playing vid game Mass Effect.

edit on 14-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

i will be the nerd who has to say that mass effect game(s) are not online.

but nice try trying to link this to video game violence anyways. that is a very old axe to grind.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

You have got to be kidding me. This is a major tragedy in the US and you can take your opinion elsewhere. This is not the time for ignorrant comments like this.

link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by flyswatter

I have researched the person named with parents named (P) and (N) and there is no mention of a brother or any other relative to these people other than Ryan.

I am simply relaying things as I hear them live on the air. I am at work at the moment, listening to the live feed of everything on NBC News (currently Obama doing his presser).

The police are not directly confirming much of anything at the moment, which is smart.

link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

WTF is going on with people these days? Here was have a decent looking, seemingly intelligent person doing this crap? WTF?! Murdering babies! Murdering his parents! The only thing I can think is mental illness.

My brain is just done. Ya'll have a good day.

link   
AP: official says Ryan Lanza's girlfriend and another friend are missing in New Jersey.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by MissCoyote
Does anybody see anything wrrong with this thats not him?

please dont t&c this

There are now multiple Facebook pages with his name and that same profile photo. At this point, I'm not taking anything regarding his social media accounts seriously due to the ease of faking all of that.

That's just sick ...are people doing the same with twitter accounts.....what people do these days never ceases to shatter my mind....why would people copy a FB page and claim to be who they are not....it's not funny...

Des

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
OMG i missed it, in the live feed from the Pres just now, as he walked out of the room, on the wall he passed was a notice posted "YOU"LL PAY MORE"

Maybe im reading into it, but it was the clearest thing on that wall.

I couldn't get a screen cap fast enough!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bisman

Originally posted by Destinyone
online roll playing vid game Mass Effect.

edit on 14-12-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

i will be the nerd who has to say that mass effect game(s) are not online.

but nice try trying to link this to video game violence anyways. that is a very old axe to grind.

Tipper Gore tried to save us- But you nerds just wouldnt listen

-Yeah, look at the mass Effect Facebook page (unless they have blocked posting) - People are totally blaming the damn game because he "liked it"- I guess everyone wants simple and easy answers or nothing at all. =/

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
reply to post by MagesticEsoteric

Info is limited at this time.......bits and pieces trickling down the pipes. i will keep everyone informed of my findings.

Thank you

link   
Just breaking, One of his Brothers has been found dead. This kook went off....

link   

STOP

..posting RANDOM "Ryan Lanza" facebook and twitter stuff.

We already got it wrong once!!
edit on 14-12-2012 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by unphased

STOP

..osting RANDOM "Ryan Lanza" facebook and twitter stuff.

We already got it wrong once!!

MAYBE.......

link   

Originally posted by Christian Voice
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

You have got to be kidding me. This is a major tragedy in the US and you can take your opinion elsewhere. This is not the time for ignorrant comments like this.

It's all relative..

What is a major tragedy to you is a common day occurrence elsewhere..

I just choose not to get swept up in the nations emotion.

link   
reply to post by TKDRL

That wouldn't have deterred him from the school destination?? Would it. He shoots his dad, someone calls 911 to report gunfire from the home. What was the response time? Shooter could have been long gone.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join