It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
im posting again beause of the speed of this thread....stuff is getting pushed back deep in the thread

AP source: Suspect in Connecticut school shootings is 24-year-old; younger brother being held.

Wow! thanks for bringing this back to light....did it say whether he was being held in the town where the shootings took place or in NJ?

I heard that the second person in custody is the shooter's brother, but that isnt confirmed at all, and they did not attempt to portray it as such. I think we're just going to have to wait to hear on a lot of this stuff.

link   
Can we keep the BS religious bickering to a minimum please? We have a forum if you want to argue about that bull#

link   
Wait wait wait....I'm getting reports that he is 20-years old. Now I'm hearing 24. Which is it?

Source Says 20-years old

link   
reply to post by thepdxgame

Could be that he fled after killing his father and they set up a parameter to try and find the shooter.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by flyswatter

So we got a severe case of the menendez brothers?

link   
More than 400,000 children have died over the last 20 years in Afghanistan alone and yet no one batted an eyelid..

Not saying this isn't wrong because killing is wrong but it always irritates me when everyone gets in a fuss over situations like this simply because it is in the news..

400,000 children.. think about it! And that is just Afghanistan alone..
That's an average of 20,000 Children each year..

It's little wonder that these incidents kick off every now and then when we have war mongers as role models.

We need to look at the bigger picture and stop getting trapped in these over hyped and over publicized events.

Like i said i now it's a sad day.. but everyday is sad in other parts of the world.

Just my thought for the day.

link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Doubt it, they would have put out an APB on his vehicle if that was the case, no?

link   

reply to post by PaperbackWriter

ok once again.....

last night at 10:45 pm virginia tech was on lockdown because of a gun man on campus.

The suspect got away.

i had stated that it may be the same person but i ahve no proof.

I have no idea what you are referring to.
Don't know why this is directed at me.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpsreporter

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by MissCoyote
Does anybody see anything wrrong with this thats not him?

please dont t&c this

There are now multiple Facebook pages with his name and that same profile photo. At this point, I'm not taking anything regarding his social media accounts seriously due to the ease of faking all of that.

The "first" (original) profile page which was linked (created years ago) is now gone- "Poof".

They're hiding evidence and repainting the picture to suit the story they are creating for this.

Wish I would have screenshot it.

He had 109 friends , 2 pics and only a few comments with a total of 2 people responding on an account created years ago (2009 I think)- Its totally deleted now .

They said the town has like 30K people- Weird odds for same age, same town same name etc...etc...etc...

link   

link   
Listening live still:

Appears now that after he left the principal's office, he went into the classroom and killed everyone in it. Teacher (his mother) and all of the kids. I believe that would be where the missing classroom thing came from.

Brother taken into custody at the scene - investigating whether or not he was involved in all of this or was there because he was aware of what was going on and trying to warn people.

Two guns used in the shooting, but two more in the car. One was a rifle of some sort, other was unknown.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
All I can say is WTF!!! Has anything been said about the motive?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

ok once again.....

last night at 10:45 pm virginia tech was on lockdown because of a gun man on campus.

The suspect got away.

From VA tech to Newtown, CT it is a 12 hour drive. So I highly doubt it.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

sorry i didn't finish my post......such chaos.

The father i believe lived in NJ which is between Virginia and Connecticut

now do the pieces fit?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

He must have had some serious issues with his parents' that is for damn sure...

link   

Originally posted by tpsreporter

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by MissCoyote
Does anybody see anything wrrong with this thats not him?

please dont t&c this

There are now multiple Facebook pages with his name and that same profile photo. At this point, I'm not taking anything regarding his social media accounts seriously due to the ease of faking all of that.

The "first" (original) profile page which was linked (created years ago) is now gone- "Poof".

They're hiding evidence and repainting the picture to suit the story they are creating for this.

Wish I would have screenshot it.

He had 109 friends , 2 pics and only a few comments with a total of 2 people responding on an account created years ago (2009 I think)- Its totally deleted now .

They said the town has like 30K people- Weird odds for same age, same town same name etc...etc...etc...

I clicked on the very first provided FB link back many pages ago but it was already offline by that point. Didn't take long. now the news outlets are alllllllll reposting the picture of the guy in sunglasses. Every one of them. On that guys page he is saying "it wasnt me!!!"

the whole thing is started to stink of a badly planned coverup.

link   

link   

Originally posted by summer5

ok once again.....

The suspect got away.

From VA tech to Newtown, CT it is a 12 hour drive. So I highly doubt it.

so its not possible to speed and be there faster? lets see 10:45 pm to 9:30 am.......seems totally plausible to me

link   
double post

edit on 14-12-2012 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join