It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

nutshell: one shooter dead on scene.
Police refusing questions.....active search warrant
edit on 14-12-2012 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
So far no bad news yet, a lot of panic and confusion though. No news is good news, or at least that is what I keep telling myself.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So are the reports of a second shooter accurate or is it only a rumor? What about the missing class of kids?

link   
Confirmed a Kindergarden class

I am leaving for Newtown to be with my friend ..will post later.
edit on 14-12-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

link   
Oregon the other day, now this. Since there won't be a real end times scenario on 12/21/12, lunatics are going to create their own version. I would avoid any crowded places for the next week.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
So far no bad news yet, a lot of panic and confusion though. No news is good news, or at least that is what I keep telling myself.

no bad news???? possibly 26 dead children and adults is good news?

oie

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

It's got nothing to do with video games or medical treatment, it's a broken mental health system and an increasingly hostile and violent population.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta

no bad news???? possibly 26 dead children and adults is good news?

oie

Aye, all news is bad here. Bleh.

They are saying that it appears as if the shooter directed his actions mainly towards a single classroom, which would explain the whole kindergarten class thing that is going around.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
live report says they did a head count at the fire station and a class full of children are unaccounted for......are these the already reported dead? did they go on a field trip today???that would be the only other explanation other than what was already mentioned.

so sorry to everyone effected by this horrible event......hugs to all....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
CNN is saying "at least ten children dead. Lets hope that it is closer to the truth that 20+

Damn this world has lost it's mind. Maybe it's time to nuke ourselves and start over.

link   
reply to post by queenofswords

yeah, crazies will say they're really rubbing it in our faces with picks such as 'aurora' (new dawn) and new-town, newt-o-w-n. crazies will say that this is related to disarming the populace through outrage like you say in concert with u.n./nwo agenda--crazies will say that govt. is extremely adept at mind control since the 60s. crazies like you won't accept this latest incident of the series automatically at face value as one or two lone deranged gunman/-men. of course there's no agenda, no govt. that served up 911 that would be capable of this. listen to all the unquestioning of official version sane people on here and stop raising the red flag about a new world order --please!

terrible tragedy for the families and everyone. these crazy killers really know how to ramp up our fear level, don't they?

link   
Just another perfect example of why i don't believe in god. This makesme sick to my stomach

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Sorry dude, I was talking about cousins that live in the general area in CT. Only one confirmed safe for now, no word on the rest yet.

link   

Thanks for the update, I've been praying for you.

link   

Just a gentle reminder....

This is not the time or the place to discuss the Second Amendment.
Please limit your comments to the school shooting.

All other posts may be be removed.

And, as always, You are responsible for your own posts.

link   
reply to post by flyswatter

I am wondering if this is another Columbine and someone was picking on his kid.

link   
This isn't because of guns. This is because our schools have become a social experiment. This is a reflection of our society today. This is something that only became common a few decades ago(after most modern gun laws were passed). If you look back into most of these shooters' lives, you'll find that someone failed them. They are a product of their environment. To the shooter's parents, you failed.

The only question I have is for the shooter's teachers(who probably spent more time teaching him about how it is o.k. to be different and everyone is special rather than educating him). Are you happy now?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

edit on 14-12-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

reply to post by shaneslaughta

Sorry dude, I was talking about cousins that live in the general area in CT. Only one confirmed safe for now, no word on the rest yet.

ohh i see, well thats good news. my mistake for jumping to conclusions.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join