It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 158
<< 155  156  157   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

Well is this the last survivng thread on Sandy Hook, amazing to watch what is going on here, as concerns instigators working to derail thread concerning this and then have them shut down. Pretty amazing . Says alot.

But as to the subject matter, as long as this thread lasts, here is an interesting quote that has been on several sites. I don't know the validity of it, and yes it came from BIN which some here seem to have a problem with (I find their stories at BIN *mixed*, some are plausible, some not) but it has been on other sites and I thought worth a look. I haven't determined yet IF it was actually posted before SH or after (which would mean a big difference in credibility to me), but anyway here's the quote:

When the pebbles skip across the water, only but one will sink. Three smooth skip over the body, while the rough and jagged trip over and join. CHRIStmas delivers fulfilment of the list. Who is naughty to be left out? SANDuskY has a POINT. Adam holds the fire which was sparked by CHRIStmas EVE. Watch the fire roast the LAMB as the LAMB is SANDY and POINTs towards CHRISTMAS EVE. I pray you understand the cryptic importance of this message. Some of us do care. Stay safe.

So maybe somebody playing games? Somebody with foreknowledge? If real and posted before hand it certainly could be interestingly interpreted. Thoughts? Has this been posted here and has the original date been determined (I tried to access the secondary source link there and was actually blocked from the site) hmmm..

______beforeitsnews/conspiracy-theories/2012/12/did-illuminati-leave-cryptic-message-on-conspiracy-forum-website-who-is-christopher-rodia-2447028 .html

edit on 7-1-2013 by Tecumte because: link added

edit on 7-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Not the last:

Here.

and

Here.

and

Here.

Just remember to be civil, and remain on topic. Please.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
"3 smooth skip over the body.."

Written before or after 12-14, still made me think of:

"Lawyer says 3 shooters were involved at Sandy Hook."

Doesn't necessarily mean anything of course, just stuck out a bit.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ok as regards any video cameras at the school, this source seems to say yes their were cameras but no they don't record anything. I wonder if they had the capability of spotting a guy dressed in black with possibly a mask carrying perhaps a long gun and maybe a couple of handguns tucked in a thick vest?

04:00 – responding to a request to find out if there were video camera’s in the school, an officer states “They (HQ) were inquiring about video camera’s at the Sandy Hook School. There are no video camera’s that record; the only video camera’s are to let people in…which does not record…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sleepbutawhile.com...
edit on 7-1-2013 by Tecumte because: link added

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

If it was not for a past experience I would probably question this more. I worked at a job where, after hours, we would have to monitor anyone entering a certain door. It was not one that recorded, it was just a live feed pointing downwards to see who was trying to enter. It had both audio and video so we could talk back and forth with them. We would not let random people in (except once where a new guy did and there were a couple random people roaming the halls for a few minutes - but that was a new guy whereas I don't think the people in the school office were new).

So either they knew the person, or the person made an excuse to be let in, or the person was in a costume (still not sure if the purple van with nun outfits was ever debunked), or someone on the inside purposely let the person in, or he shot his way in. I don't think they would look at a masked man and just ring him in. There were conflicting stories I remember about him either being let in or shooting his way in. Not sure if that was ever cleared up, I was more focused on the car issues.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ratboy

Yes, if (whomever) was let in by opening the door (and people followed) or was buzzed in ( by an insider?) it certainly seems to offer a bit different set of possibilities than if one *blasted their way in* (of which no proof has offered?) Before the story changed it was said Adam came to the door yelling to be let in, perhaps this was closer to the truth and someone (or their image) is being protected from any possible criticism or even perhaps the investigation is still on going in this matter. (behind the scenes?)

While not having the ability to record video is POSSIBLE and I know maybe some older simpler systems don't have it, this was supposed to be a reported *new security system*. With the low cost and availability to record video (as well as just to monitor it) it seems a bit odd to me any new system wouldn't at least have the simplest feature of having a small loop perhaps 24 hr. storage of video pictures. I mean you can even get recording on cheaper cell phones now. And too surely anyone familiar with the school would know at least somewhat about the camera system and where they were placed. Could anyone approaching be easily seen? Surely that would be one intent of any system.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

edit on 7-1-2013 by Tecumte because: pnct. added

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
This is my first post ever, I just moved from Texas to Florida and haven't found a job yet and so I've been filling my time reading here. I have a question, really I'm just curious, I haven't heard it mentioned anywhere what they are doing with the surviving children from miss Soto's class and the 1 survivor from miss Rousseau's class, did they return to school with everyone else last week? Are they going to have a long term sub or another teacher fill in for the remaining year? I'm not sure how many first grade teachers there were at that school, but if I'm remembering correctly there would be 7 children between the 2 classes, so maybe they were split between the remaining first grade teachers?

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Surprised not more people interested in this. Not only was the security system reported to have been new, but when one sees the upscale neighborhood and reports of this having fairly upscale students and parents, I am again having trouble imagining that that any new system for a school like that wouldn't have some type of backup video storage. Perhaps at this point it's still an unknown. Unless maybe someone here knows.
edit on 8-1-2013 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I do not know of any schools that have a video system. Now I am in an affluent area, my kids went to elementary, middle, and high school here, with the last one graduating last year. Although they do lock the schools down so that you can only enter or exit through the office after signing in and out, our schools are not fortified by any means.
edit on 8-1-2013 by GrantedBail because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Well I'm simply wondering if the new system put in at SH had the ability to record. A very simple feature and not that expensive in comparison to other costs. Supposedly people forked out enough tax dollars for a new security system for the school, with cameras. (reported) to be put in at SH. Did the system record? I don't know. But it's hard to imagine not having this simple and reasonably cheap feature on any new system. I mean why not?

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
well, that was interesting
i think.
whoah ... that's one conflicting timeline there.
so, i'm just comparing aloud here -- correct me where i'm wrong.

pvs rpts - 9:40 calls to PD indicate office personnel down
this story - around 9:30 kids outside, teacher already dead ?

pvs rpts - around 9:30, dead principle gives 'live action' accounting to local newspaper.
this story - around 9:30, Mrs Soto already dead and kids escaped ?

“I couldn’t take that in.” - says a psychologist ??
when ever do they say such a thing ?
aside from in their own therapy sessions.

“They said he had a big gun and a little gun,” said Rosen, --> a 3-4yr old, maybe ... but 6-7yr olds ??? not likely.
[color=amber]"who didn’t want to discuss other details the children shared."
now why is that not surprising in the least

www.washingtonpost.com... e7-11e2-8af9-9b50cb4605a7_story.html
Then Rosen called the children’s parents, using cellphone numbers obtained from the school bus company, and they came and retrieved their children.
wth ?? he NEVER called the PD ??
got cell #s from the bus company ?? can anyone verify such a thing ?
in my day, we'd get in all kinds of trouble for giving such info to a 'stranger' or their company.

and by then, surely there were officers milling about ... why didn't he notify one of them or surrender the children to them or sit with them outside ??

(don't know about you guys, but my kids or grands wouldn't dare voluntarily enter a stranger's house after a shooting, unless i was present.)

questions arising as i read it ...
1. has anyone located this property and its proximity to the school or exit these children could have used ?

2. if the principle had time to call anyone, why the newspaper rather police ?

3. why would the shooter kill a teacher then come back to the office personnel ?
does this tie-in with the point of entry confusion ?

4. why would any bus driver be on property around 9:30 ?

5. where was his bus ? no mention of it being in/near the driveway.

6. six (6) kids ?? how many were in each class ?

7. why would a psychologist, NOT call the police, immediately ?

i'm thinking this story is sketchy enough to dismiss it for the most part.
otherwise, my biggest question is ... why didn't Rosen mention contacting the police at all ??

This whole Rosen thing is what has convinced me that something is very wrong! Along with the points above, which is exactly what I've been wondering. I don't know what happened but I know something is just plain wrong! My children would have been crying for me, not sitting in a STRANGERS HOUSE, crying and discussing the shooting!

top topics

<< 155  156  157   >>

join