It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
reply to post by 00nunya00

"Emilie, right, smiles alongside her parents, Robbie and Allissa, and her two little sisters. Her mother did not attend the memorial as she is still too fragile, friends said

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

That's one caption. There are plenty of conspiracies here, but this photo is not one of them. Emilie is the oldest child of the three, that's a fact. The oldest child in that photo is on the left. DailyFail got it wrong, as did almost everyone on everything else, that's all.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

That website is dangerous if you don't know what to look for.

That photo looks fine, with no image quality difference. See this case study for how it looks when it's wrong. Clearly different than this photo.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

Alright. When I first saw the family photo I assumed the girl on the right was Emilie simply because that girl looked more like the girl in the other photos I'd seen.

www.abqjournal.com...

gma.yahoo.com... (This is obviously the girl on the right in the family photo)

www.huffingtonpost.com...=1888089

hollywoodlife.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well as expected now the 'official story (in the making) has changed once again, and now I guess it raised too many questions to stick with the original narrative "Adam was buzzed/let in to the school'. now they're going with he 'blasted his way in". Wow. Details. details. If it takes the PTB a week to determine whether someone was buzzed in instead of blasted their way in, really what kind of 'investigators' do we have putting the 'offical story' together? The (Project) Mockingbird media has kicked into high gear to spin this little detail from every kept press 'news' source. Incredible! The more crap they spew, the more I'm really believing Adam was a VICTIM in this fearing for HIS life.

abcnews.go.com...
edit on 22-12-2012 by Tecumte because: text ad.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

if you have not yet read the thread titled "who is Christopher A Rodia" ... you should.
also, isn't it surprising that there are no photos of the "blasted" windows or doors that the shooter took out to gain entry ?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Originally posted by Tecumte
reply to post by CinnamonHearts

You can't tell me that MSM didn't hear the police audio, the dialogue about more than one shooter, the comment about a teacher seeing two shadows running by her window. More than one shooter in police audio, just like in Aurora

Those details must not fit the (ever changing) official story, Nobody has directly responded to this so let me ask it once more in a more detailed version. What if:

A 'recruiter' had been stalking Adam on the net and corresponding with him for long enough to determine he is an ideal 'patsy' target. Adam thinks the guy is real perhaps his mom does as well and one day early 8 A.M. etc., the guy is invited to the home to discuss 'joining the military'. Adam's mom is asleep, the guest comes in, takes control, shoots Adam's mom and steals the home's guns. He then destroys the hard drive before forcing Adam to drive to the school. He let's Adam out, follwing close in the background, stands to the side as Adam yell's to be let in. The door is buzzed the masked' intruder(s) comes in with Adam, encounters a teacher and principal, etc. (also could have been someone on the inside) dispatches them, takes Adam to a class room. the shootings go down, (maybe additional outside snipers) Adam is made the scape goat patsy, he is already wearing a prop vest he was made to put on beforehand, a mask is maybe added, the killer(s) escape to the woods (etc.)

edit on 21-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

edit on 21-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

How about this:

Adam, a known computer geek, "stumbled"
his way into something he shouldn't have. Evidence lies on his hard drive. They are paid a visit, but by our "Mr Convicted Felon" (who I don't think we're allowed to talk about by name on here anymore). He has been blackmailed by someone connected to whatever Adam found online, blackmailed to kill Adam and destroy the evidence. Mr Felon seems like the kind of guy with the right kind of history to do just that. Also, someone who *might* be Mr Felon's mom (yes, the "court" said "Norwalk GA" but GA is NOT "Georgia" that's just the Connecticut court district the case was held in) looks like she was accused of running a "hallucinogen" drug FACTORY, which seems to me like something Mr Felon would actually be responsible for, but they pinned it on his mom since she is the home owner. And with this pending conviction, plus the pending convictions of two of his brothers and his girlfriend (ALL coming up in Jan 2012), this gives Mr Felon a lot of motivation to do "the job" in exchange for all of those charges to go away.

So Mr Felon visits Adam's house, shoots his mom (in the FACE, jees, extremely angry way to shoot your own mother) while she sleeps (which says it's early in the morning or late-night), but Adam escapes. Mr Felon smashes the hard drive, to complete objective B of the mission, and has to take off after Adam. Adam, being Aspy and scared out of his mind, goes to the one place he feels safe: the school his mom volunteered in. He runs in, Mr Felon drives up behind (in his own car, stupid), comes in behind him, starts shooting the place up to kill Adam, but gets the principal and whatnot first. Adam runs to a door and bangs on it screaming to be let in away from this madman, but is not let in, and is shot by Mr Felon.

Mr Felon looks around and cranks his criminal brain up to high and thinks "how do I cover this up?" Well, you're in a school with dead bodies......Columbine! So he sprays some more bullets at the first victims he could find and drops the guns on Adam and runs out the back. He's taken down and taken in by cops, but hey, suddenly the FBI or the DA has a personal interest in this one, and they'll take it from here, thanks.

The end.

Very nice, yes a little bit different in details than the scenario I posted but entirely plausible and basically along the same lines.

. Adam, being Aspy and scared out of his mind, goes to the one place he feels safe: the school his mom volunteered in.

I early on felt this exact same thing, If he wasn't forced to drive/ride with the shooter(s) then he may have sought the one place he felt safe, the school, on his own. Please share some more details regarding the 'felon' and that motive angle. It's possible the truth lies somewhere in the middle of what you and I have both conjectured. I remember a trial balloon? was originally floated that said "Adam" had come to the school and had some kind of confrontation with faculty? preceding the shooting (days before?) and then that story got purged. Was it Adam? His brother? Someone else? Never happened and was just a test of the public's gullibility?
edit on 22-12-2012 by Tecumte because: sp.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
here's a new one (to me anyway) ... anyone else heard about/from the 'delivery man' ??

delivery man
Dennis Stratford, who works for the school district, happened to be making a delivery to Sandy Hook Elementary when the gunman attacked. He saw dead children. He saw the remains of dead children on those who survived. He waited agonizing minutes for his own child to emerge unharmed from the school. Two of his neighbors' children did not.

"I go home and cry every night, and I cry every morning," Stratford said.
- snip -
"[color=amber]There were nine minutes of evil, and an infinity of goodness after that," Stratford said, sitting on a forklift loaded with gifts. "This is therapy for me."
really ?? weren't parents/children re-united at the firehouse ?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Pro-gun rights US petition to deport Piers Morgan

I wonder what the outcome will be. Would be pretty funny if they actually deported him. I hope they do. Putting aside the fact that he's a huge tool, just like everyone in the media, he acted like a real jerk that night.

Ridiculing others that don't agree with your opinion (repeating over and over how many kids were killed and how guns are evil and that we must ban them) on TV, especially when you're such a host on such a network, doesn't seem like a right thing to do. Actually, it looks very unprofessional. Unless you have an agenda.

One of the guests stated that the problem aren't guns, but drugs. Wrong medication and wrong treatment. Wish you could've seen how Mr. Piers reacted. He was furious that someone has a brain and knows how to use it. Following the script he kept on nagging and made it pretty obvious he thinks the guest is a complete idiot. But then again, why am I surprised here? It's his "role", right?

edit on 24/12/12 by Cybernet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Why were the children told to "close their eyes" while walking all the way from the school to the fire station? Here is the school and the news clip:

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Mr Folan also remembers and sends his thoughts to the dozens of hospital trauma and triage workers also stationed to receive victims who never came. "I've never seen anything like it. You'd think it was an exercise drill," he said.

newtownbee.com...

I have to agree Mr.Folan.
The Newtown Bee reporter states she arrived to take photos at 10am at the school that morning.
If she took more photos besides the conga line, she never bothered to publish them, I guess.

As far as I know no other media outlet was able to go past the Fire Dept.
As the article above implies. Neither were ambulance services

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I found this to be a good article to sort out the scene from the emergency personnel from Newtown and surrounding areas.

bigstory.ap.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
Mr Folan also remembers and sends his thoughts to the dozens of hospital trauma and triage workers also stationed to receive victims who never came. "I've never seen anything like it. You'd think it was an exercise drill," he said.

newtownbee.com...

I have to agree Mr.Folan.
The Newtown Bee reporter states she arrived to take photos at 10am at the school that morning.
If she took more photos besides the conga line, she never bothered to publish them, I guess.

As far as I know no other media outlet was able to go past the Fire Dept.
As the article above implies. Neither were ambulance services

I have read this article with the "You'd think it was an exercise drill" too.

Also interesting is another one from the Newton Bee:

A Worried Parent Pitched In As The Crisis Unfolded
By Andy Hutchison

John Eisele was driving on Church Hill Road at around 9:30 am on December 14 when he saw a state trooper pull off of the highway and blow past him toward Newtown High School and Sandy Hook Elementary School.

"at around 9:30 am" - that's pretty fast

Here is a video, from 2:32 to 3:40 is footage about an active shooter drill in a school in CT.
Highlights at 2:46 (look who's talking) and 3:33

No need to repeat what I think about this event, I already stated it in previous posts.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Thank you, Marlow. There is nothing I could add or subtract from the video. It pretty much lays it out there
for anyone who has an ear to hear, eyes to see, or a mind to think.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

Thanks for posting that. Very 'interesting'.

I think many more are starting to get a sick feeling in their stomach about the possibilities with this, now that's it becoming a known fact that it exists. Brace yourselves. We may end up in the wrong place at the wrong time and not know whether it's a drill or not. Or be watching an 'event' unfold on the news and not know whether it's a drill or not
edit on 26-12-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
(at 1:30)"Vision Box Crises Actors can also play the role of ...citizens posting comments on social media websites"

Well that certainly explains some of the comments about Sandy Hook on ATS.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by shasta9600
reply to post by Marlow

Thanks for posting that. Very 'interesting'.

I think many more are starting to get a sick feeling in their stomach about the possibilities with this, now that's it becoming a known fact that it exists. Brace yourselves. We may end up in the wrong place at the wrong time and not know whether it's a drill or not. Or be watching an 'event' unfold on the news and not know whether it's a drill or not
edit on 26-12-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

In truth that is already the case. One has to first decide if any 'event' is even 'real and not synthetic before one can even imagine any details. Maybe as some have pointed out that is the objective. In the Brave New World, nobody will any longer be able to tell 'truth from fiction' and if they do they'll be so highly medicated they won't care.

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
(at 1:30)"Vision Box Crises Actors can also play the role of ...citizens posting comments on social media websites"

Well that certainly explains some of the comments about Sandy Hook on ATS.

I already have some of them on my list. The question for me is not, if there are such posters, but whether they're rewarded for number of words or number of posts. I think it is the latter, I would love to know more. Maybe I would switch sides.

edit on 26-12-2012 by Marlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Marlow

A mock shooting drill was being conducted in Putnam County, which is only miles away from Sandy Hook, on the very same day!

Ready, open wide,..we've got another 'amazing coincidence' to feed you. Now swallow. Unbelievable!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by waltdisney

Perhaps because the teachers didn't want them having a chance of a glimpse at dead friends, peers, and just bodies covered in blood. Trying to not traumatize them any further then they already were.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by shasta9600

And what does that have to do with it? A mock terrorist attack on 9/11 could be interpreted a something because it diverted valuable jets away from NYC. And confused air traffic control. But this? Didn't confuse anyone or divert any resources

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158 >>

join