It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 143
135
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by starviego
 

So you expect that unarmed firemen should burst into a scene of a shooting?

For six and seven year old kids? Yeah, I DO. But F____ the Fire Department. What about the G__ D___ police department? Where the HELL where they??? TWENTY MINUTES??? Are you people daft? Doesn't anybody see the problem here???
edit on 18-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by starviego
 

So you expect that unarmed firemen should burst into a scene of a shooting?

For six and seven year old kids? Yeah, I DO. But F____ the Fire Department. What about the G__ D___ police department? Where the HELL where they??? TWENTY MINUTES??? Are you people daft? Doesn't anybody see the problem here???
edit on 18-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

Yeah it sounds odd and extreme but I have not looked at the mile to cop ratio of the area. Small town generally have only a couple (at most) officers patrolling a very large area. Assuming they were at a far point (where I once lived that could be 15 miles away) this could be plausible-

BUT, where the hell did the swarm of police come from? My first (and logical) point from above only makes sense in a small town with a couple officers on duty... There was many, many, many Police on scene - Geared up for battle.

So the call came in and everyone got their little text message, met up at the Armory, donned their Military gear and THEN headed to the school. That is probably the answer. But again, IDK.

Tomorrow the news will be reporting the Officers arrived in 6 mins flat- All previous times will have been changed. Then we will have to discuss how they arrived so quickly. =D
EDIT: I am not making light of this- Just re read my post and it may appear as if I am. My point is mainly that they would be doing this as tactically as possible and not knowing what they would encounter. Rolling into the school one at a time would have been foolish. The on duty (and off duty who were paged in) would have met at a pre arranged off site location and arrived in force. That would explain the 20 mins- If I am mistaken and that was a "rush" response to whoever could get there first- Then 20 mins is probably extreme.


edit on 18-12-2012 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Holy COW this thread got long! I stopped following it somewhere in the 70's, but I am hoping someone can help me with a question. I know someone said they saw both Adam and Ryan Lanza's Facebook pages, that they both subscribed to some guy who likes guns or something. I am reading in online news articles that Adam Lanza was such a recluse that he didn't even have a Facebook page. Did anyone get a screenshot of his page? Just wondering.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego
 


Twenty minutes doesn't sound so bad to me.... Took them around 45 minutes to get there when I shot a druggie that broke in my apt when I lived in white plains.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by tl1977
Holy COW this thread got long! I stopped following it somewhere in the 70's, but I am hoping someone can help me with a question. I know someone said they saw both Adam and Ryan Lanza's Facebook pages, that they both subscribed to some guy who likes guns or something. I am reading in online news articles that Adam Lanza was such a recluse that he didn't even have a Facebook page. Did anyone get a screenshot of his page? Just wondering.

There was a fake page set up. No real page for Adam (Ryans was real). I think the "subscribe to some guy who likes guns" was faked but I know it was discussed in this thread somewhere =/

EDIT: Story is changing so fast- Its impossible to keep up.
edit on 18-12-2012 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by starviego
 


Twenty minutes doesn't sound so bad to me....

I would pay a thousand bucks to be there when you say that to one of the parents.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN
 


If Ryan's was real, it wouldn't make sense for him to be friends with a fake Adam. I want to say it was in the first 30 pages somewhere, but really not sure. I will check tomorrow when I am more awake. I just can't believe that a computer nerd wouldn't have an internet presence.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tl1977
 


I didn't get a screen shot but saw what was purported to be "it" somewhere along the line.
Some beefier version of the guy with arms whiter than the rest of his body with some tats added in.
Said he was interested in "anarchy".
I just rolled my eyes and dismissed it as a set up.
It looked fake to me.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tl1977
reply to post by DarKPenguiN
 


If Ryan's was real, it wouldn't make sense for him to be friends with a fake Adam. I want to say it was in the first 30 pages somewhere, but really not sure. I will check tomorrow when I am more awake. I just can't believe that a computer nerd wouldn't have an internet presence.


Right?
All the pics I've seen of the alleged "Adam" looked ridiculously fake to me.
People say he went to this school and that college and geez not even the po have bothered to produce
a DL for him.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
www.pbs.org...

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

Originally posted by tl1977
reply to post by DarKPenguiN
 


If Ryan's was real, it wouldn't make sense for him to be friends with a fake Adam. I want to say it was in the first 30 pages somewhere, but really not sure. I will check tomorrow when I am more awake. I just can't believe that a computer nerd wouldn't have an internet presence.


Right?
All the pics I've seen of the alleged "Adam" looked ridiculously fake to me.
People say he went to this school and that college and geez not even the po have bothered to produce
a DL for him.

The DL photo is his "bug eye" photo- There are two (maybe 3) others of Adam. the one in the FB page was fake (yes it was the beefier guy with the tatoo) and if you find a video somewhere from 'The Idaho Picker" (posted in a thread here on ATS- You will see the "Adam FB page" and its fakeness.

Yeah, I find it odd as well (no internet presence)no gamertag or anything else. It may come out later that he was on forums and such- No idea.

Its really, really sketchy. The whole thing. Watch news Hour (PBS, free online www.pbs.org...) from today for a recap of all known info on Adam (and scary gun control rant)- Some say he was in the graduating class (via an interview, but the lady says her Son doesnt remember him) then they talk about homeschooling, and only "friend" he had was from 7th grade and hasnt talked to him- very odd. And the yearbook has only 1 photo in all his years in school... And again,, nobody really seems to remember him.
edit on 18-12-2012 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
This is the DL?

Why is it in black and white? The last time I had a B&W ID was when my ex was in the military.

s2-us3.ixquick.com...

Some portfolio.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN
 


Thanks for the info, btw.

In schools around here you have a photo ID on a lanyard. Those should have been available.
But, yeah, nobody seems to know him.
He has zero footprint online.
Just stuff pretty much that could have been ginned up a week ago.
It's very odd.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
www.google.com... qywHgooDoAQ&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAA&biw=1024&bih=649

That is a good question.Why would it be in B&W? Here are the "known Pictures"- I would give you the source of where they said that was a DL pic but I cannot remember where I heard it (but it was on either CNN, MSNBC, ABC, etc- for what its worth)
There is also an elementary school pic on that PBS show I linked, where they interview someone who "knew him". So far he seems to either be highly reclusive and with no online presence (odd for a computer genius) or IDK.
edit on 18-12-2012 by DarKPenguiN because: trying to fix link



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter
 


[color=amber]We are not talking about a restroom out in the hall. We had those with 3 stalls also. This is supposed to be the in-room bathrooms so they don't have to take time out to escort some little kid down the hall and they aren't subjected to older kids bullying and such. A very small restroom with one toilet and sink basin.
neither was i.
the elementary school i attended had upwards of 700 students.
in those days, depending on the school building, there were bathrooms in every class.

in the elementary i attended, kinder thru 2nd, each had 3 classrooms inter-connected with a draw partition and a central bathroom [usually the 3 stall variety without 'stalls']
(think gymnasium/auditorium with dividers - it wasn't but same concept)
the partitions could be retracted and the entire workspace was one room.

our music department (which is where they were, i think) occupied an entire wing.
we didn't have time-out ... we had detention/suspension, paddles and tough love



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hello all,

This is my very second post. I apologize for creating a duplicate one also in the General Conspiracy column, because I honestly don't know which thread i should put it under. I created an account just to find out the truth about Sandy Hook. It was bothering me to bits that my very pastor and favorite Christian Radio kept calling for the mourning of the dead, but I still can't honestly resolve myself into believing whether they're really dead...

Below is my understanding of the situation. Please fill in my missing info as much as you graciously can. I only want to know. Thank you

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
according to Wikipeda, nydailynews and Breitbart.com

1) breaks in window to enter building (previously reported inaccurately as buzzed in)

~The faculty meeting~
2) principal Dawn Hochsburg and school psychologist Mary Scherlach dies in a corridor. No one saw them die? Hochsburg lunged at killer, but who saw this?
3) Diane Day (therapist) and Natalie Hammond (vice principal) were in the faculty meeting's room? Natalie closed the door with her body, but was shot thru the door, injuring arm and leg. She has not testified?

~Roig~
4) killer took a left turn and was at Kaitlyn Roig's room, where children were hidden. Killer moved past this room

~Rousseau~
5) Killer enters room of Lauren Rousseau and Rousseau is killed
6) a special needs aid was killed? Wikipedia does not support this. Is Rachel D'Avino the one?
7) 14 children are killed. Wikipedia claims a total of 14 people were killed, which must be wrong, for they probably didn't count the teacher. Some online source still say 15 were killed in this room, but it is uncertain whether they mean just the children, or everyone
9) a lone survivor played dead and survived. Pastor something-Solomon gives testimony on her behalf
10) one of the dead were rushed to Danberry Hospital but died. No one can testify this except for the paramedics and hospital staff?

~Soto~
10) Killer enters room of Soto, where children were hidden
11) 6 children tried to run for it, but were killed.
12) Anne Marie Murphy (teacher's aide) tried to shield 6-year-old Dylan Hockley. But who could have seen this? Also, all 6 children were running, how did she try shielding him?
13) there is a discrepancy between 6 or 7 children who survived by hiding. Gene Rosin, retired psychologist, testifies this on the children's behalf

~Killer dies~
14) the 6 or 7 surviving, hiding children either did not see the killer die or Rosin did not mention this.

~aftermath~
15) no one actually saw any dead bodies at the funeral? Just a coffin?
16) When Obama flew in many were smiling
17) testimony of grieving father has been considered by some to look really bizarre, unbelievable and too relaxed for someone to have just lost his child. Some even questions why he'd agree to testify at all

THEREFORE
If we want to assume (for whatever reason) that actors were employed,that the police are lying, that nobody died, that blanks were shot, that we will never get any children's testimony from themselves, and that the whole thing is fabricated, then the following may be important(?):
- that corridor is secluded and no one saw the principal and the therapist die?
- Natalie Hammond's wounds will be deciding factor?
- Hospital Staff's testimony regarding the boy rushed to hospital will be key?
- Wikipedia lists two injured, but i don't know who the other injured is. This will be key?
- funerals will always be off-limits to media? Anyone claiming to have attended and never saw a face will be prosecuted as spreading misinformation?
- If there are actors, there needs only be 9 or 10, excluding police and paramedics? Will Rosin testify for all surviving children in Soto's room? Is Solomon's testimony for the child who survived in Rousseau's room all we're getting?

So what am I missing? Aside from the need to just believe the official story. Please educate. Thank you so very much.

-Caleb
edit on 18-12-2012 by klebics because: left something out sorry



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by stormy46237
 

not sure when or where all this mental illness talk originated, but in the latest briefing (mentioned previously) it was stated more than once than NO evidence of mental illness has been found or indicated at this time



In a CNN report I heard today, it went on to detail that Adam was very smart and was accepted to early entrance at College. Western Connecticut University, I think in 2007 when he was 17 years old. He dropped out according to the report in 2009. Great going CNN.
That would make him 22-23 years old.
i shouldn't dare ask this question ... but ... can this story possibly get any more weird than it already is ??



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by klebics
Hello all,

This is my very second post. I apologize for creating a duplicate one also in the General Conspiracy column, because I honestly don't know which thread i should put it under. I created an account just to find out the truth about Sandy Hook. It was bothering me to bits that my very pastor and favorite Christian Radio kept calling for the mourning of the dead, but I still can't honestly resolve myself into believing whether they're really dead...

Below is my understanding of the situation. Please fill in my missing info as much as you graciously can. I only want to know. Thank you

TIMELINE OF EVENTS
according to Wikipeda, nydailynews and Breitbart.com

1) breaks in window to enter building (previously reported inaccurately as buzzed in)

~The faculty meeting~
2) principal Dawn Hochsburg and school psychologist Mary Scherlach dies in a corridor. No one saw them die? Hochsburg lunged at killer, but who saw this?
3) Diane Day (therapist) and Natalie Hammond (vice principal) were in the faculty meeting's room? Natalie closed the door with her body, but was shot thru the door, injuring arm and leg. She has not testified?

~Roig~
4) killer took a left turn and was at Kaitlyn Roig's room, where children were hidden. Killer moved past this room

~Rousseau~
5) Killer enters room of Lauren Rousseau and Rousseau is killed
6) a special needs aid was killed? Wikipedia does not support this. Is Rachel D'Avino the one?
7) 14 children are killed. Wikipedia claims a total of 14 people were killed, which must be wrong, for they probably didn't count the teacher. Some online source still say 15 were killed in this room, but it is uncertain whether they mean just the children, or everyone
9) a lone survivor played dead and survived. Pastor something-Solomon gives testimony on her behalf
10) one of the dead were rushed to Danberry Hospital but died. No one can testify this except for the paramedics and hospital staff?

~Soto~
10) Killer enters room of Soto, where children were hidden
11) 6 children tried to run for it, but were killed.
12) Anne Marie Murphy (teacher's aide) tried to shield 6-year-old Dylan Hockley. But who could have seen this? Also, all 6 children were running, how did she try shielding him?
13) there is a discrepancy between 6 or 7 children who survived by hiding. Gene Rosin, retired psychologist, testifies this on the children's behalf

~Killer dies~
14) the 6 or 7 surviving, hiding children either did not see the killer die or Rosin did not mention this.

~the funeral~
15) no one actually saw any dead bodies? Just a coffin?

THEREFORE
If we want to assume (for whatever reason) that actors were employed,that the police are lying, that nobody died, that blanks were shot, that we will never get any children's testimony from themselves, and that the whole thing is fabricated, then the following may be important(?):
- that corridor is secluded and no one saw the principal and the therapist die?
- Natalie Hammond's wounds will be deciding factor?
- Hospital Staff's testimony regarding the boy rushed to hospital will be key?
- Wikipedia lists two injured, but i don't know who the other injured is. This will be key?
- funerals will always be off-limits to media? Anyone claiming to have attended and never saw a face will be prosecuted as spreading misinformation?
- If there are actors, there needs only be 9 or 10, excluding police and paramedics? Will Rosin testify for all surviving children in Soto's room? Is Solomon's testimony for the child who survived in Rousseau's room all we're getting?

So what am I missing? Aside from the need to just believe the official story. Please educate. Thank you so very much.

-Caleb


welcome caleb. please post more. ats needs many more like you.
too many here and elsewhere are too quick to initially swallow the narrative
provided and then deviate off that according to further revelations/information divulged

i prefer to doubt everything completely from the get-go, and patch together
a working model based on anomalies detected within the narrative and a knowledge
of 'their' previous form.

my sense now is that this is all just one big charade, just like the many proven
charades before it.

yet this one is just too sloppy. is it intentional?

are we being alerted as to just how easy it is to fake stories and victims?



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter
 


Thats a fairly limited veiw of the potential list of people who could have been claiming to be the principal. First of all, you would only have to be within hearing range of the school to know something was going down. To be so close, it is easy to see that people living close to or even just in the same town as the school would be more than familiar with the name of the principal.

So, guessing what is happening inside, and knowing the name of the principal is all that is required for a person to have made this call. Your assertion that one would have to be an LE to get the right info is utterly baseless.



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
So wait, they only recovered one badly damaged computer from his house? WTF?



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit
 

considering the commentary relayed to the news reporter, i would firmly disagree with this opinion.

a person outside of the shooting zone would have to have one creative imagination and specific intent to impersonate someone, who, for all intents and purposes, wasn't yet known to be dead ... in order to pass said information along.



new topics

top topics



 
135
<< 140  141  142    144  145  146 >>

log in

join