It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

And yet there has been no photo or evidence that she or Adam ever visited or were members at any gun ranges.
Nor have they dug out or even bothered to photoshop any pics of either with a gun in their hands.

Words evidently have enough power to persuade.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Silently wipe/swap out the hard drive/s with no one knowing anything or smash it up so everyone can tell someone tried to destroy it, I guess as a clue

edit on 17-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
reply to post by Tecumte

And yet there has been no photo or evidence that she or Adam ever visited or were members at any gun ranges.
Nor have they dug out or even bothered to photoshop any pics of either with a gun in their hands.

Words evidently have enough power to persuade.

I happen to wonder. Could there have been snipers? ELEVEN shots to some of the victims? MULTIPLEshots in many cases. Was the room accessable to windows? I seem to remember a diagram that showed it was? I remember the windows were reported broken (but the story so far says they were intentionally smashed by LE?) Rifle shots? From outside? Is the line of sight possible? The rifle found in the car, not inside? Strange.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I finally found the video I mentioned earlier.
It may take a couple times of watching it to register the import.
Or maybe that's just me.

newsroom.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Silently wipe/swap out the hard drive/s with no one knowing anything or smash it up so everyone can tell someone tried to destroy it, I guess as a clue

edit on 17-12-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

If they took them in and the hard drives were wiped that might raise suspicion.
What if you just smash them beyond recovery after you've downloaded her hard drive somewhere else?

Anybody would think that he went nuts and did it. Plausible cover. That was my line of thinking.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Or maybe that's just me.

I checked out Jeffrey Thomas in the Sandy Hook Firefighters directory and he's there. Also checked Archive.org, and sandyhookfire.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">he is listed as of at least 2009.

ETA: I dunnno why that link is being posted that way; it's not how it looks in the compose screen. Here is the raw link, just right-click, choose "copy link address", paste it, do the same for the second link, take the space out between the two seemingly separate URLS (that's how Archive.org formats its archived links) and hit go: web.archive.org... sandyhookfire.com...
edit on 17-12-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

Editing again to add: I think he was about to say that he was working across town at his other job, which may be something he's not that proud of having to do as a second (or first, if he's a volunteer) job, like delivering pizza or something. I don't think he's "in" on it, just a nervous bashful guy.
edit on 17-12-2012 by 00nunya00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Or maybe that's just me.

Well that was officially & unequivocally the most painfully awkward thing I've ever watched... Good find thanks for sharing.... For whatever reason ( I have my own idea why) that simply did not jive.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
It is clear what the agenda is going to be:

www.foxnews.com...
As the town mourns the deaths, President Barack Obama will attend an interfaith memorial service Sunday in Newtown. It will be the fourth time he has traveled to a city after a mass shooting.

Like vultures gathering around a kill, the grief whores have landed:

www.latimes.com...
NEWTOWN, CONN. — Grief counselors and child psychologists from throughout the country gathered ....

I wonder who is paying the bills. Somehow, I get the feeling it's the taxpayer.

/

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
AM I READING THIS RIGHT? WTF?????????

www.cnn.com...
At the police station, dispatchers began to take calls from inside the school. Authorities say the first emergency call about the shooting came in at "approximately" 9:30 a.m.
"Sandy Hook school. Caller is indicating she thinks someone is shooting in the building," a dispatcher told fire and medical personnel, according to 911 tapes.
Police and other first responders arrived on scene about 20 minutes after the first calls.

They have an active shooter in an elementary school, with a fire station a hundred yards away, and it takes them TWENTY MINUTES to arrive??????
edit on 17-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

You think firemen would come without the coppers to a shooting call? I would assume that it would be proceedure to wait for the cops to arrive to make sure the medics don't end up shot to swiss cheese too.
edit on Mon, 17 Dec 2012 23:22:36 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

You think firemen would come without the coppers to a shooting call? I would assume that it would be proceedure to wait for the cops to arrive to make sure the medics don't end up shot to swiss cheese too.
edit on Mon, 17 Dec 2012 23:22:36 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

You're trying to explain this away? DON'T EVEN......

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

So you expect that unarmed firemen should burst into a scene of a shooting?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

www.cnn.com...
At the police station, dispatchers began to take calls from inside the school. Authorities say the first emergency call about the shooting came in at "approximately" 9:30 a.m.
"Sandy Hook school. Caller is indicating she thinks someone is shooting in the building," a dispatcher told fire and medical personnel, according to 911 tapes.
Police and other first responders arrived on scene about 20 minutes after the first calls.

They have an active shooter in an elementary school, with a fire station a hundred yards away, and it takes them TWENTY MINUTES to arrive??????

And when does a fireman assigned to the station right there even know it's going on? When he sees helicopters overhead.
Or was that first? I'd love to know what time he saw that helicopter.
And then for some reason he's only thinking it's one or two victims. Huh? What?
What made him think anything when he sees a helicopter overhead?

If I see a police helicopter I don't think oh dear a shooting, I hope it's only one or two.
I had a total disconnect with the 'first responder'.
He even nodded yes then answered no to a simple question.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
It was almost like locals? We don't need no stinking locals to respond we got your ATF, your FBI in army fatigues which I must confess was a first for me, and state police everybody apparently showed up in a hurry except local police and fire and rescue.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

So you expect that unarmed firemen should burst into a scene of a shooting?

Hell yeah, go in with the damn fire hose on full blast. That will throw the gunman off.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

Originally posted by RickKilgannon
I just got an automated call from my daughters high school that there was a threat reported to authorities about a shooting plot for tomorrow. She refuses to stay home saying, " No dumbass at my school is going to stop me from going, whoever it is suppose to be I can guarantee that they arent smart enough to pull it off." So I am letting her go & will just keep my eyes & ears open tomorrow.

Well let's hope nothing goes on. She just wants to be Valedictorian of the year.
Can't be afraid all your life. And I bet if something did happen, she would beat the kid senseless.
"Don't you even dare mess up my honor roll." I can just see her now.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

She is no Valedictorian thats for sure, she missed quite a bit of days at the beginning of the year when we lost her mother to cancer. So she cant really afford to miss anymore for the rest of the school year.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

I am sure I have read and heard that Soto protected her students and none besides her were killed.
Now 6 were killed there besides her?

The first two classrooms on the left and right were bypassed according to the two teachers.
Kaitlin Roig even claims that her class would have been first on that wing and her door was opened and he walked right passed it and when the shooting starts she goes and closes the door?
Who teaches with the door open? And nobody saw him pass by?

The teacher across from her's is the one calmly reading. Crazy stories.

I haven't finished the timeline, but, has the parent having the conference been heard from?

Not that it matters. They moved all the school furniture out to the new Chalk Hill School and I expect this
1956 school which is 56 years old to be razed momentarily.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

I am trying to add detail and accuracy to the thread
if so, then leave the mental illness on they wayside ... it does NOT apply here, according to the authorities investigating it.

not that it matters but i am personally familiar with Aspies, Autistics, ODD, ADHD, OCD, Bipolarism, AAAADHD and a plethora of others, however, it does not apply in this case.

related to this case specifically, (and Hasan) it is psycho-babble-tripe now ...
cause it doesn't apply.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Honor93

Someone reported that his brother said he might have some problems, it then snowballed.

and TKDRL
thanks to both of you for pointing that out.
i didn't know where it began, so, thanks for clarifying

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

I am sure I have read and heard that Soto protected her students and none besides her were killed.
Now 6 were killed there besides her?

The first two classrooms on the left and right were bypassed according to the two teachers.
Kaitlin Roig even claims that her class would have been first on that wing and her door was opened and he walked right passed it and when the shooting starts she goes and closes the door?
Who teaches with the door open? And nobody saw him pass by?

The teacher across from her's is the one calmly reading. Crazy stories.

I haven't finished the timeline, but, has the parent having the conference been heard from?

Not that it matters. They moved all the school furniture out to the new Chalk Hill School and I expect this
1956 school which is 56 years old to be razed momentarily.

Yeah, just destroy the building and everything in it. I hope this doesn't rub people the wrong way, but are there any photos of the scene inside the school? Any bodies? Or just sensationalized media hyping everything without pics? =D

new topics

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join