It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I found this forum after having seen the images of Adam Lanza, and started hearing that people were mentioning he had Asperger's (and he did seem to fit the bill as an aspie)... a little bit of googeling around and I ended up here yesterday... and today having read through the whole post.

My first alarm bells went off when I saw the image of Adam Lanza... the boy looked like a weakling. The sort of child that 100 years ago probably wouldn't have survived for long. I'm a female, and a weak female at that... I always claim I got the strenght of an 8 year old girl. Hahahaha. Adam Lanza looked like he was even weaker than me - how did he lug all that ammo and guns about (at that time I was informed by the news that the rifle was found in the car, albeit now it appears a rifle was used to kill the people inside the school).

Before that, I had like most, generally been shocked of the news, and saddened by the thought of those little kiddes not being around any more.

Anyway, ended up here, due to being an aspie (and there's nothing wrong with the word "aspie"!), I'm quite interested to see how they'll pan out that "his asperger's made him violent". Asperger's does not make people go and shoot little kids. We do however have problems articulating how we feel, and if people don't understand us we can get "violent"... I have myself thrown a few cups at the walls (and a PC out the door!) if my OH hasn't understood how I feel about a subject (and no, not just any subject. Hahahaha. Not like we were discussing Christmas decorations, or something trivial, but more about me having been put in a certain situation caused by him and he can't understand how I feel about it). But it's what I like to call "hissy-fits" and as soon as the frustration is realeased - it's back to normal. I generally find my own hissy-fits hilarious as soon as the episode is over, especially if I've had one in public (much to OHs horror and shame! Hahahahaha. Luckily I have no shame. Hahahahaha). Being an aspie mixed with other things would probably not be a pretty result though...

So... after reading all these threads, I'm putting pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard), mainly to try to make a little sense of things for myself.

* 2 shooters became 1
* The mother worked there. The mother does not work there
* Ryan was indicated as the killer.
* Can anyone agree on what guns where used or not?
* Killer looks like a weakling who needed help opening jam jars

* I cannot see how the kid, no matter how mentally disturb he was either by some drug, or some psychotic personality disorder, actually physically managing to do it alone.
* I get the impression whomever leaked it out had been informed the mother worked there... had there been a mix up from whomever is the brains behind it? Did they (before the shootings) believe the mother worked there and they figured that would be an excellent motive?
* Was Ryan the one supposed to be there? And I don't mean that Ryan himself would willingly have gone there and shot people... more like shot and dragged in.
* I know nothing at all about guns... apart from that I think the world should be fair - either everyone should be allowed to carry a gun, or no-one should be allowed. But even with my limited knowledge of the subject I cannot understand how a dead shooter can carry a rifle to the car after having shot himself.
* Several guns, loads of ammo? Come on, he looked like he needed a neck support just to hold his head up.

I'm not gonna go try to figure out whom or why this was done, but personsally I don't think Adam, in any state of mind, would have been physically capable of doing this. The Libor connection does seem plausible to me though... but I'm not gonna start getting obsessed about it... I obsess easily - hahahahah. Otherwise, I'm just very puzzled. I do like puzzles, but hate being told a lie. At the moment it either all seems like guess work, or badly thought-out lies filtered though the system. Maybe it's a little bit of both.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here's the retracted webpage that now leaves out any mention about how a "masked man entered the school with a rifle and started shooting with multiple shows (shots) - more than she could count - that went "on and on."" as reportedly told by Dawn Hochsprung to The Bee's newspaper.

Shooting Reported Sandy Hook Elementary School

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by aspiechick

This is probably the most unique and objective post in this thread! I wonder how much two semi auto pistols and a rifle, plus a few hundred rounds weighs, and how much volume it takes up? Theres no mention in the reportage of the fellow having been wearing an assault vest, or a utility belt, so he must have had a bag for the ammo at least.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I too wondered how such a frail looking kid could have lugged all that would have been required of him to pull this off single handedly. Of all the things that either contradict or make no sense in this case, this one bugs me the most.

Even if some sort of episode was triggered by the anti-psychotic drugs (or lack thereof) that he was allegedly taking, he still didn't look strong enough.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Okay, Im back to throw somemore grenades into the mix. Dont think any of this has been mentioned, but apologies if it has. I tried to search everything out to the best I could using an Iphone...a daunting task, but nonetheless....

Please be advised, I cannot link or embedd anything. I promise all this information was direct from mentioned places websites, and LinkedIn. Look for yourself.

I would start a new thread just for this, but this thread seems to have tons of info already, so decided to keep it here.

After rumors of Nancy Lanza working for DARPA, I set off into that rabbit-hole all day.

It was mentioned that perhaps Nancy was working on video games or something similar.

So, on December 12th,2012 NVIDIA announced a partnership with DARPA worth $20M.

NVIDIA as many know is the industry leader in graphics cards and processing equipment for computers and consoles.

"NVIDIA has been awarded a contract from DARPA to research embedded processor technologies that could lead to dramatic improvements in the ability of autonomous vehicles to collect and process data from onboard sensors. The goal is to enable surveillance and computer vision systems in ground and airborne vehicles to collect an analyze vastly more data that can be processed today in real time. This is the fourth grant awarded to the company through DARPA."

I found no other articles related to any of the other grants, I tried.

Strangely...the gentleman in charge of this project is named Drew Lanza. There is also a product by NVIDIA called the "Lanza". All info on this product is in Spanish on all Google searches related...I have no further info on it as I dont speak the language. Perhaps someone could check that lead out??

Anyway, curious as to who this Lanza guy is, I jumped down that hole....

Drew Lanza has NO relationship to Adam Lanza as far as I can tell. Peter, Adams father has two brothers named Mark and Michael. No other siblings are listed on Ancestry.com.

HOWEVER, there are some strange coincidences that I gotta mention.

Drew grew up near Stanford, CN.
Currently employed by Morganthaler Ventures. Peter works for GE. How many ex GE employees work at Morganthaler now you ask? 13 is the answer. Like Goldman Sachs runs the Fed, GE runs Morganthaler.

Graduated Stamford University in 1979 with an MS in Electrical Engineering. Stayed and taught for two years and then left for IBM. He left there and founded Erricson...now part of Sony. He left there for.....Raytheon! A few cool jobs later, he is now a partner at Morganthaler.

While in Stamford he was a member of Delta Kappa Epsilon. Some of the alumni of that fraternity include:

Both President Bushes. Roosevelt. William Hurst. Harry Truman. Many many many members of the board of very large news conglomorates....check the wiki on the fraternity...amazing the illimanati members!

Their site...dke.com has the following creepy quote on their homepage...real creepy.

"A brother dead and brothers mourning Fill the heart with grief today. And the earnest grab fraternal; Speaks,"a dear one passed away." Yes, no longer shall we greet thee in the halls of DKE. Yet,they name in sweet rememberence Graven on our hearts will be. As we trust,to meet again,In a full unbroken circle,Free from sorrow and pain."

All mistakes and capital letters are exactly as they were written.

So, mom may work for DARPA doing video type things. Drew Lanza works for NVIDIA through Morganthaler Venture doing a processor and video program with DARPA. Morganthaler is filled with GE execs and Peter Lanza is a GE exec.
Drew Lanza grew up in the same area. He shares the same last name. Whitepages.com lists 117 Lanzas in the US...that have a landline anyway, so a bit of a stretch, but whats the odds of there being another unrelated Lanza that once lived in the vicinity NOT being related?
Pictures of Peter and Drew next to eachother show they most definitely could be related...they look strikingly similar.

I am not implying this has anything to do with anything besides a strange coincidence. There are some uncanny coincidences that warrant further investigation. I cannot because of the limits of my phone or I would.

Wait til ya see what else I found.....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster
Okay, Im back to throw somemore grenades into the mix. Dont think any of this has been mentioned, but apologies if it has. I tried to search everything out to the best I could using an Iphone...a daunting task, but nonetheless....

Please be advised, I cannot link or embedd anything. I promise all this information was direct from mentioned places websites, and LinkedIn. Look for yourself.

I would start a new thread just for this, but this thread seems to have tons of info already, so decided to keep it here.

After rumors of Nancy Lanza working for DARPA, I set off into that rabbit-hole all day.

It was mentioned that perhaps Nancy was working on video games or something similar.

So, on December 12th,2012 NVIDIA announced a partnership with DARPA worth $20M.

NVIDIA as many know is the industry leader in graphics cards and processing equipment for computers and consoles.

"NVIDIA has been awarded a contract from DARPA to research embedded processor technologies that could lead to dramatic improvements in the ability of autonomous vehicles to collect and process data from onboard sensors. The goal is to enable surveillance and computer vision systems in ground and airborne vehicles to collect an analyze vastly more data that can be processed today in real time. This is the fourth grant awarded to the company through DARPA."

I found no other articles related to any of the other grants, I tried.

Strangely...the gentleman in charge of this project is named Drew Lanza. There is also a product by NVIDIA called the "Lanza". All info on this product is in Spanish on all Google searches related...I have no further info on it as I dont speak the language. Perhaps someone could check that lead out??

Anyway, curious as to who this Lanza guy is, I jumped down that hole....

Drew Lanza has NO relationship to Adam Lanza as far as I can tell. Peter, Adams father has two brothers named Mark and Michael. No other siblings are listed on Ancestry.com.

HOWEVER, there are some strange coincidences that I gotta mention.

Drew grew up near Stanford, CN.
Currently employed by Morganthaler Ventures. Peter works for GE. How many ex GE employees work at Morganthaler now you ask? 13 is the answer. Like Goldman Sachs runs the Fed, GE runs Morganthaler.

Graduated Stamford University in 1979 with an MS in Electrical Engineering. Stayed and taught for two years and then left for IBM. He left there and founded Erricson...now part of Sony. He left there for.....Raytheon! A few cool jobs later, he is now a partner at Morganthaler.

While in Stamford he was a member of Delta Kappa Epsilon. Some of the alumni of that fraternity include:

Both President Bushes. Roosevelt. William Hurst. Harry Truman. Many many many members of the board of very large news conglomorates....check the wiki on the fraternity...amazing the illimanati members!

Their site...dke.com has the following creepy quote on their homepage...real creepy.

"A brother dead and brothers mourning Fill the heart with grief today. And the earnest grab fraternal; Speaks,"a dear one passed away." Yes, no longer shall we greet thee in the halls of DKE. Yet,they name in sweet rememberence Graven on our hearts will be. As we trust,to meet again,In a full unbroken circle,Free from sorrow and pain."

All mistakes and capital letters are exactly as they were written.

So, mom may work for DARPA doing video type things. Drew Lanza works for NVIDIA through Morganthaler Venture doing a processor and video program with DARPA. Morganthaler is filled with GE execs and Peter Lanza is a GE exec.
Drew Lanza grew up in the same area. He shares the same last name. Whitepages.com lists 117 Lanzas in the US...that have a landline anyway, so a bit of a stretch, but whats the odds of there being another unrelated Lanza that once lived in the vicinity NOT being related?
Pictures of Peter and Drew next to eachother show they most definitely could be related...they look strikingly similar.

I am not implying this has anything to do with anything besides a strange coincidence. There are some uncanny coincidences that warrant further investigation. I cannot because of the limits of my phone or I would.

Wait til ya see what else I found.....

Very interesting stuff.

This is the first I have heard of the "Mothers" connection to DARPA. So far as the NVIDIA/DARPA contract, yes I am well aware as I am highly involved in "gaming" and found it quite odd.

There is so much going on here. I certainly have no clue if there is a deeper "conspiracy" (not will any of us- Ever) but I am and have been leaning that way. There is just far too many "coincidences here" and false reporting. I, like everyone else, have lots of questions which i will never have the answers to.

-Great find. The more 'dots" we can find the better. Some may or may not check out but its a good direction to look. Something really fishey about this entire thing.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by NavyDoc

Attack some one over a comma. Are you feeling threatened by some one who points out the jack ass mentality that has taken over. I say people should be allowed to have guns. But there should be a limit on what kind they have. And you attack over a comma. That means you probably want people to step it up to rpg now since assault weapons are being used by criminals. How about schools put in gun turrets. What a joke.

I didn't attack you over a comma and I'm sorry if I misunderstood your post. One of the problems with this form of communication, is that one loses the nuances of an actual conversation.

I agree with you that such TV shows do make the gun owning community look like idiots. Why do they have to "test" their guns for the clients by shooting into tannerite? It makes a big boom, but everybody knows that is more pyrotechnics than the gun.

One problem is, that a large portion of the media and the people out there do not understand firearms, what they are, what makes them work, what they can or cannot do, or what the current laws are.
Below we have a sitting US congressperson discussing the law she wants to ban something she cannot even define.

How can anyone even pretend that this is the proper way to do business?

The reducto ad absurdum arguement aside. No one is talking about RPG's or turrets. We are talking about normal firearms that are possesed by millions of people in the US who do not commit a single crime with them. What guns would you ban?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

This is probably the most unique and objective post in this thread! I wonder how much two semi auto pistols and a rifle, plus a few hundred rounds weighs, and how much volume it takes up? Theres no mention in the reportage of the fellow having been wearing an assault vest, or a utility belt, so he must have had a bag for the ammo at least.

A case of 5.56 weighs about 30 lbs, so 100 rounds (a case is 1000) would be about 3 lbs. Add a mag per 30 rounds and you are looking about 6-8 pounds for 90 rounds loaded into magazines.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

So if you add the weight of a rifle and two pistols all loaded up to that, whats the end figure? I am not familiar with such things, since I am a) a pesky brit and b) prefer blades to bullets.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I tried finding Nancy Champion Lanza using all combinations of that name on the following sites and came up with zero:

NVIDIA.com
Stamford.edu/faculty
Morgenthaler.com
DARPA.mil
Gmu.com (George Mason University) ( They were a part of the partnership between DARPA and NVIDIA. The University ran a nationwide contest in 2010 looking for entrants to develop software with the capability of real-time processing. DARPA and the CIA are mentioned as sponsors in the contest dubbed "FREEDOM". I thought perhaps the Nancy Lanza puzzle piece fit there, but she has no connection as far as I can see)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by NavyDoc

So if you add the weight of a rifle and two pistols all loaded up to that, whats the end figure? I am not familiar with such things, since I am a) a pesky brit and b) prefer blades to bullets.

Depends on the model of the AR-15 used, barrell length, accessories such as sights put on, but a plain, unadorned AR-15 is about 7 pounds. 3 full magazines of 30 rounds gets you another eight for a total of around 15 pounds for a rifle and 90 rounds ready to go. Add another 8 pounds for every 3 magazines of 90 rounds. I don't know how many rounds he would have started with.

I've got a glock model 20 in 10mm. It is about 2 lbs with a full mag. Add, maybe another 1/2 lb for each loaded mag with it. 15 rounds per mag.

Just some simple math shows that the weight starts going up there when we are talking about how he fired of hundreds of rounds. It sounds like he emptied whole magazines in single victims so there was a lot of reloading going on and a lot of magazines.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
These kind of suspicious mass shooting events do have a 'profile' of their own:

signofthetimes.yuku.com...

Once you see the commonalities it's not too hard to spot 'em.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I simply think the number of clips and the amount a clip can hold is the problem. You can have a gun or a rifle just leave the large capacity out of it. And the line that a clip is only a couple pieces of metal and a spring is bull that people keep repeating. That line is even showing up on the news. Military weapons should be left in combat not on the streets even though the military contractors wish to have a larger market. Explo Systems Inc who got in trouble for storing 6 million pounds of explosives illegally don't even have a military contract. Although they did order 616 crates of explosive from Turkey and had it delivered to North or South Carolina. And they are tied to online sales of gun powder to the public at large. The owners are still hiding over seas. Military Industrial Complex is getting out of control.

Just look at how the assault weapon used was advertised. Man Card?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

edit on 17-12-2012 by hypattia because: Someone already posted the same thing

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMaster

Nvidia is spying for the US government. If you have a nvidia card in your computer. Take a look at user profiles on your computer. They now have created a hidden user on it. UpdatusUser. Take a look at the folder it holds. The file folders on your computer. Documents, videos, links, etc etc
edit on 17-12-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

So we are talking nineteen pounds before the excess ammo comes into the equation, thats eight kilograms, roughly four bags of sugar. If you add extra mags for the rifle and pistol, and we assume a figure of three hundred rounds split between the two weapon platforms.... yeah, thats getting on for twenty something pounds maybe?

But thats not actually that much weight really. I know I carried more than that when I went to my first rock festival, and I wieghed approximately eight stone at that time. I had to trudge four miles in a big slow moving queue, about four hours worth. Probably shouldnt have worn chain mail too really, but I was a crazy kid when I was eighteen.

Another point is, that he was shedding weight from those mags very rapidly from the sounds of things, so he wouldnt have been lugging that whole weight the whole time. I wonder how much ammo he chewed through? Apparantly he had enough on him to kill every person in the school, according to an announcement made on the BBC about three hours ago.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Removing the UpdatusUser Account

To remove the UpdatusUser account from desktop PCs, you must remove the NVIDIA Update software (and all its functionality) from your PC. To remove NVIDIA Update software, either:
• Uninstall the NVIDIA Update software using Windows Programs and Features, or
• Reinstall the NVIDIA driver but do not install (deselect) the NVIDIA Update software

To remove the UpdatusUser account from Optimus notebooks, you must uninstall the entire NVIDIA graphics driver from the notebook. It is not possible to remove the UpdatusUser account without uninstalling the driver.

nvidia.custhelp.com...

reply to post by MisterMaster

edit on 17-12-2012 by aivlas because: reply thing added

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I have seen that the day before the shooting that Lanza was at the school and had an argument with 3 or 4 teachers, this leads me to 3 questions that should be asked by someone to the authorities...

1.If there was an argument then was there a police presence that was called in and why was there no extra security the day after the incident?
2.If he was at the school for no reason then why was he not arrested for trespassing?
3.If he was at the school and had an argument with the teachers and with his mental disability which I am sure the school is know he had because he attended there then someone should of called the police and or hospital to have him evaluated?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by usaman1983
I have seen that the day before the shooting that Lanza was at the school and had an argument with 3 or 4 teachers, this leads me to 3 questions that should be asked by someone to the authorities...

1.If there was an argument then was there a police presence that was called in and why was there no extra security the day after the incident?
2.If he was at the school for no reason then why was he not arrested for trespassing?
3.If he was at the school and had an argument with the teachers and with his mental disability which I am sure the school is know he had because he attended there then someone should of called the police and or hospital to have him evaluated?

They are now saying that there was no argument. Now if there really was, maybe they didnt call the police because of his disablity. The school psychiatrist maybe knew how to talk to him & get him to settle down & leave.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
For my next grenade, I used a thoery from 9/11..."put options".

I wondered if anything was fishy with the gun manufacturers stocks in the week prior to 12/13/2012.

I want to make this crystal clear...the stock market is friggin Greek to me. Hell, I even had to research what a "put and call option" even is. Its pretty straightforward as I see it.

Person A decides a certain stock will drop. The options can vary from hourly to daily to weekly and so forth. Person B has the option to "call" person A's money should the stock not drop to the agreed upon price. However, if person A's bet pays off and person B loses their money. Person B can even be the company itself.

Essentially, its blackjack. Just a bet. No front money needed.

I focused on Smith and Wesson (SWHC) and Ruger (RGR)
Both publically traded on the NYSE.

I went to all mainstream stock sites. It doesnt matter which you check, the info is exactly the same because obviously its their business to show stock prices and trends.

Remember, I do not know zip about the market, but any person with a fifty IQ could figure out a 5 day graph of a stock so Im pretty sure this is right. But please...if I have read something wrong and post erroneous info in this post, point it out please. Dont need the stigma.

Firstly, I visited 5 different sites and looked up both manufacturers. The first trend was that all sites predict SaW's profits will fall by 60% by this time next year. I cannot tell when those predictions were last updated. Could be they did it today with all the gun talk...not sure.

On the 11th of December Ruger (RGR) was rising. In fact, it was jumping like crazy since November. That is until the 12th of December when it started dropping....like a rock in stock market terms. Dollars.
Ruger has an average volume of 400,000 with fluctuations here and there, but I went back 2 years and found nothing like what started late in trading on the 11th and all day the 12th and into the 13th. Volume of trading tripled on the 12th.
Smith and Wesson's average volume is roughly 4 million. On the 11th, volume increased by a factor of 3 and then doubled that on the 12th.

All sites visited also had "options" menus to see histories of "puts and calls". Kinda confusing so I just used common sense and looked at totals per day of "puts". Seems that a large number of those on a certain day is what I'm looking for right?

Smith and Wesson on January 1st 2012 had 347 "put options" and 2 "calls".

March 12,2012 they had 260 "puts" and 30 "calls"
August 6, 2012 they had 580 "puts" and 4 "calls"
November 24, 2012 they had 56 "puts" and 0 "calls"
December 10, 2012 they had 1637 "puts" and 2 "calls"
December 11,2012 they had 3457 "puts" and 147 "calls"
December 12,2012 they had 3687 "puts" and 9 "calls"

If a "put" is a bet that a stock will drop, it seems strange that there was such a jump in bets a couple days before Sandy Hook.

As you keep going to today...the stock is dropping hard. Ruger stock is down a bit as well, but both are showing a trend.
If you notice as well, on the 11th, some people "called" those "putters" so they actually lost money lol. They cleaned up today though as those "puts" put in the previous week have paid off tons considering the stock is down 2% today.

Then again, I could be mildly retarded and read all the graphs and numbers wrong, but I dont think so.

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join