It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

I don't know. This sounds fishy. Of course, it would be wonderful if this happened, but I am just not buying it. It doesn't mesh with the story about how it all went down, how methodical he was in shooting. However, it's hard to believe that the shooting went as they are saying in the msm it did anyway. I also find it very strange this is coming out now. I don't know, I just don't know.

This whole event is so very strange, complicated by the misinformation/changing details. I suspect, as others have pointed out, someone is orchestrating this whole thing to be full of red herrings to intentionally cause confusion.
edit on 17-12-2012 by CCKP72 because: spelling error

edit on 17-12-2012 by CCKP72 because: same

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CCKP72
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

I don't know. This sounds fishy. Of course, it would be wonderful if this happened, but I am just not buying it. It doesn't mesh with the story about how it all went down, how methodical he was in shooting. However, it's hard to believe that the shooting went as they are saying in the msm it did anyway. I also find it very strange this is coming out now. I don't know, I just don't know.

This whole event is so very strange, complicated by the misinformation/changing details. I suspect, as others have pointed out, someone is orchestrating this whole thing to be full of red herrings to intentionally cause confusion.
edit on 17-12-2012 by CCKP72 because: spelling error

edit on 17-12-2012 by CCKP72 because: same

I know. I have noticed something odd of late since the shooting and I don't know if that is what is supposed to happen or something MSM has brought about, but on threads here

I'm Adam's Mother

And other webpages, including Huffington Post people are talking about how parenting mental illness seems to be the parents fault, not, rightfully so, the countries. If the country hadn't shut down facilities and cut funding, these parents would have a place to take their kids. I do think, to an extent, Adam Lanza was a bit of Nancy's fault in that he should not have been taught to shoot and the doomsday prophesy should not have been put into his head. I also think part of this is his father's fault. It takes two. I think if Nancy had gotten the help she needed in taking care of Adam, whether it be a full time nurse, a wonderful home for him that he was happy with, whatever, Thursday would not have happened. I think also, had Nancy had gotten some therapy for her stress from dealing with Adam, and believe you me, it is extremely stressful when you think you can do it all on your own and there is not a minutes rest, it would have been good for both of them.

If you need others I can find them.
edit on 12/17/2012 by happyhomemaker29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I have posted this in a different thread on the 15th, but it apparently got overlooked...

Newtown = New Town = New World Order

Sandy Hook elementary school = Sandy = Hurricane Sandy = Frankenstorm (as reffered to by the MSM) = Frankenstein = Man-made

Reportedly 27 Killed -> '27 Club'

2+7 = 9

Entered/began shooting before 09:30AM

-> If it was at 09:20 = 9+2 = 11

=> 9/11

Would be good to know the exact time.

THIS Guardian article states:

"All RITUALS serve a purpose. And this one is no different."

I am surprised this actually got past the censors!

Most children aged 5-10 -> virgin blood -> pure -> sacrifice

Family dead => minimum evidence and personal information left behind

+ remote location and global MSM attention

=> Another attempt to ban guns in the US and destroy the Constitution

-> People with no guns to defend themselves

-> NWO will be easier to establish when SHTF

+ Loads of other conflicting information that doesn't add up

AND the maps from the Batman movie that was linked to the shootings a few months ago

One thing that people should ask is:

How much coincidence is still considered coincidence?

And to those who keep on nagging WHY would TPTB put in such hints...

It's the way this "magic" works. It's their way of "ensuring" it will manifest itself and take place if enough people are exposed to it and focus on it on a sub-concious level. The stuff that automatically doesn't get picked up by the receiver is the one you should focus on. They know how the human brain works. They are marketing geniuses if you will.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I just want to reiterate something for those who are "angry" at the people pointing towards a conspiracy.

These conspiracy theorists are not implying that the deaths are any less significant. It appears as if some people are interpreting it that way. The loss of life here is just as tragic regardless of the cause, & it will always be heavy on the hearts of us all.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Visceral

This post

Would like to add
We aren't supposed to trust the MSM.....correct
but
People are basing things off what one MSM source reported and the others regurgitated.......

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Hearing all the people talk about their guns on this thread. I guess you would say the Government had no right to take away Jeffrey Dahmer right to eat. Oh it is a God given right. You can't stop someone from eating.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I've been looking, but I cannot find it. Does anyone have a timeline from when the police were called to when they arrived?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
7 Unhinged Right-Wing Responses to Connecticut Massacre
www.alternet.org...

It is crazy the point of view they are pushing. Just as crazy as Jeffrey Dahmer had the God given right to eat and even hunt.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Right, and it's not sick that the left wingers try to use every death by gun as a platform to support their point of views though?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

They have always done what the right wanted them to. Shut up be quiet and wait a month or two until every body forgets about it, And here is a article that shows the right wants to take that to the extreme.

www.photographyisnotacrime.com...

The guy in the article above who wants to shut down the press ability to report on crimes like this. Is a partner of Mitt Romney Bob Gay and Jon Huntsman. Attack the victims and the press and defend the shooters rights. Just like Meg Whittman also a Romney Partner attack the victims at ebay and protect the con artist ripping people off. All for the money.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
7 Unhinged Right-Wing Responses to Connecticut Massacre
www.alternet.org...

It is crazy the point of view they are pushing. Just as crazy as Jeffrey Dahmer had the God given right to eat and even hunt.

So you don't think that I should be permitted the right to defend myself? That posessing the means for self defense is the perview of the "unhinged" right?
edit on 17-12-2012 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I agree with him, the press should not be able to report on criminal cases until they are closed, and the trial is over, if there is one. In this case, there probably won't be any trials obviously........

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

and you're promoting their nonsense, why ??
isn't it bad enough that they already have a world-wide stage
... why emphasize their silliness ?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

You should be allowed to carry a fire arm. But it should be limited to what kind you can have. Hell look at the thread that was posted a few days before this attack took place. Some one posted a question to the ATF about why they can't have depleted uranium rounds or armor piercing rounds and ATS was going crazy with why not.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

People are getting scary with what they want when it comes to fire arms. And TV does no service when a ATF agent who owns Red Jacket Fire Arms goes on TV and builds suppressors blows things up all over and acts like every body should be able to do that. Hell it is funny that near by him that 6 million pounds of explosives were found stored improperly. And the owners of that company Explo Systems Inc still has not came back to this country yet.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The only purpose for stopping the reporting by the press is to protect guns. Just like when stopping the press from reporting on troops who came back in caskets from Iraq was just to protect the war in Iraq.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc
I've been looking, but I cannot find it. Does anyone have a timeline from when the police were called to when they arrived?
from what i've read, ppl are downloading the transcripts in 30 minute chunks from radio reference - i think.

i haven't and don't plan to but i've read about several members who have.
the most recent poster was within the last 15 pages if you care to look.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I've been following this since it happened, and I'm not buying it at all. The story changes way too many times. None of it makes sense. I've thought about it, and thought about it. I've looked at that picture of Adam many times, and I just don't see how he could have done this. Not by himself. It doesn't make sense to me why he would say let me in, let me in. It sounds as if he was trying to get away from someone. I have the feeling that Adam may have been a victim, and unfortunately there's no way to prove it that I can see.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
CT State Police now reporting (again?) there were TWO gunmen. Live right now: abcnews.go.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Thanks for posting this. Tuning in now.

This story gets more bizarre every minute.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
CT State Police now reporting (again?) there were TWO gunmen. Live right now: abcnews.go.com...

If there are two shooters (have heard nothing yet...) everything will make much more sense.

During the investigation, they clearly had a leak (right from the start) and knowing "shooter #2" had (evidently?) not been apprehended (or there wasnt enough proof to bring charges) another "planted" leak hits the press to muddy the waters and provide bad intel, thus not allowing "shooter #2" to have a valid grasp of what is going on-

This would pretty much make alot of sense to me. But again, have heard nothing yet and am watching the live stream.

top topics

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join