reply to post by starviego
sorry for the delay, Huff Post always crashes this computer ;(
interesting article, although i find 3 glaring problems with it ...
1. "gunman in the Connecticut shooting rampage was carrying an arsenal of hundreds of rounds of especially deadly ammunition"
2. "Obama told mourners at a vigil that the nation is failing to keep its children safe"
3. "but he had more ammunition at the ready in the form of multiple, high-capacity clips each capable of holding 30 bullets"
and i probably shouldn't let this one slide either ...
4. Gov. Dannel Malloy said the shooter decided to kill himself when he heard police closing in about 10 minutes into the attack.
and here's why:
1. load weight - and - hundreds of rounds of hp aren't cheap.
*** also, the differences between load/clip sizes, in a rush, is not something an Aspie is willing or proficiently able to manage.
2. and what is different about this and the past 200yrs ?
whenever has this nation
taken care of keeping its children safe ??????
3. hmmmm, 90 clips and several max capacity eh ??
weight ppl -- that's a whole lot of weight to lug around.
and, according to how this article is written, it would appear those max capacity clips were not yet loaded, so, where did he keep the bullets on his
person ?? (10/30 shot clips = 300/6 boxes of 50 bullets)
4. not questioning the Gov specifically, but when the cops took 20 minutes to respond, how does he know Adam shot himself 10 minutes into the attack
how does he know Adam wasn't murdered himself ?
*** then of course, there is the proverbial ... "he broke a window to gain access" ...
what ? no one heard this ????
in a nut shell, i don't buy it.