Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by 00nunya00

I just read it on the threads, they have the links. You go find them. I'm tired and I'm going to bed. I don't have the luxury to be sloth all day and be on the internet.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Honor93

Maybe I should have said that it might have been a tribute to a favorite fishing spot of someone that worked on picking the names for the fictional map.

It is a popular fishing spot.
hey now, i didn't say either theory was a bad one just that i wasn't buying the 'resident' part ... it could be any of the above suggestions along the way, including subliminal messaging.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Am I the only one getting tired of seeing these clowns run around every mass shooting scene? (always after the suspect is already dead)

caption:
Tons of officials swarm St. Rose of Lima Church in Newtown Sunday following an anonymous threat that prompted an evacuation in the middle of a Mass.
edit on 16-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Honor93

Maybe I should have said that it might have been a tribute to a favorite fishing spot of someone that worked on picking the names for the fictional map.

It is a popular fishing spot.
hey now, i didn't say either theory was a bad one just that i wasn't buying the 'resident' part ... it could be any of the above suggestions along the way, including subliminal messaging.
Fair enough.

I just wanted to show that there could be a tie-in with movie personnel in a geographic sense.
I have my doubts that we will ever get answers to the questions that are very obvious in this whole massacre thing. Total, made up BS coming out of the news media, and the fact that they were being fed the bad information.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by I-on-beam

and if you really wanna travel down that rabbit-hole, one cannot forget that GE Capital (parent of GE Financial) is operated by whom ???
Obama's newest Business Czar ... GE Capital CEO Jeffrey Immelt

and, GE just recently (a year ago) settled SEC charges of Fraud

www.sec.gov...
Firm Agrees to Pay $70 Million in Settlement with SEC and Others

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly of GE Capital ... investorplace.com...

so, are they likely inter-twined ??
probably moreso than not.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by I-on-beam

Likely not true. It's not breaking news if it's coming from sites with no credibility. The same thing was said about James Holmes father and it wasn't true (at least no evidence of it anywhere) either.

As far as I can see, every place that has said Peter Lanza was going to testify (including the tea party website, and examiner.com) are using a beforeitsnews poster named Fabian4Liberty as their source.

That's just not good enough for me.
edit on 16-12-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

I just wanted to show that there could be a tie-in with movie personnel in a geographic sense.
i got that and that's why i linked an overhead photo and my doubts.
btw, those set designers should be identifiable in the movie credits.
(its a standard in the 'industry')

i haven't watched the movie and don't have access to a copy like some here do.
if the set designers were identified, perhaps we can find out who may or may not have had such a connection.
(likewise, i doubt a resident of the west coast has ever fished around SH, NJ)

I have my doubts that we will ever get answers to the questions that are very obvious in this whole massacre thing. Total, made up BS coming out of the news media, and the fact that they were being fed the bad information
totally agree but it is interesting watching/documenting them twist and squirm

this, i cannot/will not deny

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
notice how the point of attack by media is at the preppers....media attacks preppers

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by paradism

Well now, isn't that just weird.

Holmes - Shoots up a theater just as the batman movie [Dark knight rises] is about to play, his father is called into question at a hearing to testify.

Lanza - Dark Knight has a map of the town, and his father is also set to testify with some evidence related to Holmes father hearing.

Both - 2 bright white males with high IQs, with an anti-social behavior.

Yeah, nothing is wrong with this picture. It's just a coincidence.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

You might like this thread about the similarities between the two.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

I was referring to my 'qualified' reply...ie: it being a fishing spot.

Hey, for that matter, a West Coaster tasked with putting names on a map may have just took some from a real map, maybe one of the NYC area. Maybe?

I started a thread this morning that addresses a conspiracy possibility in this story. The thread didn't go anywhere, I guess it was too believable.

edit on 16-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater

I just read it on the threads, they have the links. You go find them. I'm tired and I'm going to bed. I don't have the luxury to be sloth all day and be on the internet.

I see, so you just believed whatever these links said, even though those links had zero evidence or citations for the claim? I checked all of their links and sources, and not a single one can provide even a shred of evidence that either man was going to testify about anything. They provide links and sources for all of their other claims about the fathers, but on the actual subject of the alleged testimonies, they give nothing.

Aren't we all supposed to be here to deny ignorance and demand proof? Why would anyone believe a story that they cannot verify in any way? Because it agrees with your preconceived narrative on this event?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'm out.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Why did the shooter kill himself...?

The police said he "apparently committed suicide" which would mean he was DOA....

If the police weren't there and there was no report of a gun jamming, yet there are reports of some massive amount of ammo that one man couldn't carry.... WHY did he kill himself?????

# that this was a test of a Jason Bourne with orders to self destruct.

I'll bet you the ones who were programmed were activated by the Dark Knight movie..

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

What I am about to say is not directed at anyone in particular. So please don't take personal offense.
The problem is systemic; not only here at ATS but all across America.
People come to places like this saying they want to find the problem and they say they are seeking the truth. As if they would do something about it if they found it.
The truth has been published over and over again and it keeps getting trampled by the myriad opinions. You don't come here to find truth. You come here to speak. You come here to vent. People all across America will go to church this week asking why and seeking truth and lamenting the fact that all these things have befallen us.
But yet, when someone speaks the truth and tells the reasons, the response is negligible and impotent.
Very very few actually are seeking truth. This is entertainment. A place to speak and be heard. WE all want to shine with our intellectual prowess. It has not entered into ourselves to notice the truth and stop the debate. For it is only at that juncture that we can begin to reverse the tide and heal. But our wounds are incurable. We are a needy nation and a needy people, desperately needing to be saved from this reality we live in.
Do I have the truth? Yes! And individually, some of you may have it also. The truth is out there. The truth is all around. But the heart of men is not softened enough yet to receive it. I am weary with the whole dammned thing.
And a damned thing it is. Because we cannot come together under the truth. Is it any wonder that God is gonna whiddle the inhabitants of the earth down until a man is more precious that the golden wedge of Opher. I pray that you will find individual salvation today if you haven't already. It is available but you must humble yourself to receive it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

so, by your logic, since the hearings never really happened, any plans for them must be non-existant too ? and, when or how would you gain information about pending 'witnesses' anyway ?

this is a conspiracy site or did you miss that part ?
how many conspiracies can YOU provide factual proof of or evidence that it actually exists or took place as you perceive ??

really now, why is it so hard for you to accept the possibility that there is a connection ?
can you prove that there isn't ?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I searched senate.gov and house.gov...far be it for me to be an expert and there may have been a better site to check. Anyway, many people named Lanza came up, but none with the fathers first name / initials. Who knows, maybe the guy who first reported it jumped to conclusions based on those other Lanzas and his job description.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

thanks for sharing the thread link, i hadn't seen it.

am reading it over and much of what is there, i hadn't read or heard being reported.
from what i have read/heard, there isn't much of this that does connect together as it should.

between the pip-squeak of a guy manhandling upwards of 200lbs of armament into a school, un-noticed ? all the way to 20+ dead without an errant bullet being fired, to broken windows, shooting out the main door but no one heard ... none and i do mean none of it even remotely sounds logical, likely or even possible.

i'm still wondering how the local newspaper printed the supposed statement of a dead woman (principle) ? that just isn't proper reporting in any way, shape or form. [accident my arse]

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion
Fair enough, I wasn't trying to make a blanket statement for all cases, but these things really do effect chemicals in the body. And just having a reason to feel better about life through activities and community can't be a bad thing.

Seratonin uptake suppresors have been linked to some very disturbing side effects, I don't know if there's ever been hearings into it but there should be. And as far as a conspiracy goes, companies trying to suppress or downplay knowledge of side effects is definitely one of the more believable ones.
Maybe the drugs have been improved since then and they understand why it was causing problems?

I wouldn't try to be black and white about the issue, there are problems if these things are demonised without proper research and they do help some people, but drugs are pushed prematurely as a solution for sure when it's not always necessary.
How that relates to this case though is unclear but it should be explored.

edit on 16-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

Ok, I agree that in some cases anti-depressants etc. could be removed, and changed in the persons diet/excercise/hobbies etc. would help, and more research should be done on drugs, but as far as I know drugs are being continually researched, and I would hope it is being done with the intention of helping mentally ill people, rather than the companies trying to make profit.

Originally posted by Taggart

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by Tecumte
Beautiful, very succinct, I whole heartedly agree, like a scripted Hollywood production, not just this one shooting (which COULD, maybe??? have been 'radom' ---though I still have reservations) but a string with the same type MOs, and not just here in the states but as I pointed out several times Canada and Great Britian and Australia, etc. over and over and over, usuallly masked, in the shadows, lights out, smoke bombs, emotionally and mentally ill (alleged) shooters, I really smell a NWO rat, one that would stop at nothing to further humanity into that Brave New (gunless, microchipped, 24/7 surveilled, greatly population reduced, collective) World.

I find it far more believable that someone with severe mental illness and autism would kill children than a group of masterminds... NWO had nothing to do with this, it wouldn't make sense, whereas someone with severe mental illness, wouldn't make sense, and hence would do something like this.

What Mental Illness do those in Armed Forces have? Have any children died in the Iraq War or Afghanistan war?

What Mental Illness does Anders Breivik have?

Let's say 9/11 wasn't a false flag for minute, what Mental Illness does the Aqaeda and Bin Laden have/had? If it was a false flag what Mental Illness do TPTB have?

It's not always mental illness.
I'm not saying the event wasn't horrific or that I am in anyway a Killer sympathiser but to put a tag on it "Only People with mental illness would kill children" is just too easy, life is much more complex and there are many scenarios that prove this.

Anders Breivik? Have you heard about what that guy goes on about, he is clearly mad! He seems to believe that he is a hero etc. for killing young people. In my opinion Breivik has some sort of mental illness.

Although in the case of Bin Laden etc. perhaps they are just at war, with religious ideologies. Then again they are not specifically targetting children. It is more complex, but in my opinion anyone who is capable of mass murder of children is mentally ill, at least when doing it like this, when blowing up a building its a bit different, since you don't need to actually individually target young children.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego

The media are the new judge, jury and executioner. Fingering someone as the most likely suspect by way of unnamed sources.

Why do we bother with anything other than media, they perform all our essential government functions as is:

Helping us know who we can vote for. Check.
Deciding the winner of an election. Check.
Taking sole possession of the 1st and 6th amendments. Check.
Taking control of the 4th amendment. Check. (If you are not sure what I mean...think about "your" personal effects, as in pictures, emails, documents and consider the "I agree to the terms and conditions" of Facebook, Apple, Gmail, etc., get what I mean now?)
Declaring war. Check.
What's left?

They also diagnose our illnesses for us (even when we didnt know we had one) and all but prescribe just the right mess for the job.
They tell us how much our life sucks and what we can and should do to fix it.
They tell us how to dress, who to find sexy and what to listen to....ah, you get my point, others have beat it to death, probably.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Gotham city is heavily based on NYC though.
edit on Sun, 16 Dec 2012 23:17:47 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join