Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 117
135
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen
 


HELL-OOOOOO! What are you talking about? This whole incident is nothing but a "drill." This was a PSY-OP! Why do you think the story changes every few hours? There are no DEAD CHILDREN - NO HEROIC TEACHERS! WAKE UP!

Does anyting about this story make any sense? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why? Because it never happened! This is all STAGED! The onkly "GOTCHA!" in this story is if you BUY IT!




posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Using the same level of logic that has gone into the claims of a false flag operation, maybe this event was staged purely in order to bring about a confrontation with the Westboro creeps who they knew would picket the highly emotional funerals, leading to violence and perhaps a Waco style seige/masacre, that would THEN lead to legislation constricting the freedoms of religious expression and the right to form groups.

Classic CIA psy-op, no doubt.
I'm so cool and non-conformist, you people will believe anything.


edit on 16-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by tjmck1980
 


I think nighthawk1954 would totally disagree with that statement, considering 3 of his friends were directly involved and lost their children.

My condolences nighthawk1954



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter
 

With all due respect paper... this is why people including law enforcement should not talk to the media while undergoing an investigation because we don't need to know every false lead or rumor that didn't happen which was reported and then later didn't pan out.. and now it's like a dog with a bone. People are wrong and emotional and reporting all sorts of crazy in the trauma of the situation... I don't know why they do it.. but it always seems to be the case with things that transpire in front of our eyes in the media.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by starviego
 


Interesting which also raises another question.

If this kid was Autistic as they say he was, then how was he able to walk in and try to purchase a gun. Maybe it was his mother buying another a gun. I don't know. My niece is Autistic, there is no way in heck if I owned a gun shop sell a gun to her because of her demeanor and the way she communicates. Heck, I wouldn't even sell a gun to her mother.


He failed to buy a gun, and autism has a range of functionality.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Wow, this thread has grown a lot overnight!

Something odd I noticed in the news today...


The victims of the shooting were shot multiple times by rifle, the medical examiner said Saturday, and Dr. H. Wayne Carver said the deaths are classified as homicides.


Yet, we were told, and in fact are told IN the same article, that he took two handguns inside, and the rifle was left in the car:


At least three guns were found -- a Glock and a Sig Sauer, both pistols, inside the school, and a .223-caliber rifle in the back of a car, authorities said.


link for the article

So.....is this really bad writing, or are we being told so many inaccurate pieces of information that they can't keep track? IN case you don't like the one source, here is another lace where they state the victims were shot with a rifle:
link yet that article now claims the rifle was in his possession, not in the car, as we were told before.

So, what is the truth?



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by tjmck1980
reply to post by salainen
 


HELL-OOOOOO! What are you talking about? This whole incident is nothing but a "drill." This was a PSY-OP! Why do you think the story changes every few hours? There are no DEAD CHILDREN - NO HEROIC TEACHERS! WAKE UP!

Does anyting about this story make any sense? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why? Because it never happened! This is all STAGED! The onkly "GOTCHA!" in this story is if you BUY IT!


Calm down, this is a tragedy, there are real victims, you might not be able to see them from behind your computer, but they do exist. If this was some conspiracy, and none of the children or teachers existed, then how did they make all these people not tell anyone. Does the school exist? How about the state of Connecticut? Dude, mass shootings are real, you need to understand that.

Or are you a troll? Probably.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by starviego
 


Interesting which also raises another question.

If this kid was Autistic as they say he was, then how was he able to walk in and try to purchase a gun. Maybe it was his mother buying another a gun. I don't know. My niece is Autistic, there is no way in heck if I owned a gun shop sell a gun to her because of her demeanor and the way she communicates. Heck, I wouldn't even sell a gun to her mother.


What I fail to educate you on is that there are varying degrees of autism and that's IF the media is even correct in that he was autistic. Some stories are that he had Asperger's. That's a bit similar but different. It's similar to Autism, but you are able to function in society, yet you have societal fears and may seem odd, or always "out of place".



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


The medical examiner specifically stated that ALL wounds were caused by a rifle, and there is video of the police removing a rifle from his car. But news has also said that the shooter had access to 6 weapons, so perhaps he had 2 hand guns and a rifle with him inside, plus a rifle in his car?



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


I thought there was video/pic of them taking the shotgun out of the car circulating around.

Then again, I thought I remembered seeing a pic of a car with a New Jersey license plate in the parking lot yesterday, too.

Too many things changing for my mind to keep it all clear.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
For those who might find it hard to mourn for what ever reason. But really do feel the need I offer this. It sure helped me.




posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperStudChuck
OK... one last thought before going to bed.

According to what has been reported, no parent has actually seen their child in person yet, correct?

And I have not seen any video of the ME taking bodies out of the school.

I must say I feel bad even supposing this, but I'm here to explore an angle I haven't seen anywhere else yet...

Am I totally out there to think this could have been a mass kidnapping/human trafficking mission?

I would think it would be possible to get kids to "pose" for a picture for mom & dad like "actors" to get a "dead" shot of the kids-- at least early on in the day-- a "fun project" idea.

No one was looking for these kids or knew their names/faces for 24 hours+, so there would be plenty of time to get them somewhere else-- under the cover of last night.

Totally don't want to be disrespectful here, but this has been bugging me for a while of things not adding up. Any thoughts?

First of all, Whatever happened here is seriously wrong and I wish all respect for everyone involved.

However, now that we are deep into the Above Top Secret thread...

Wow. You've cracked the case Sherlock.
I thought you were going to go down the missing plane missing passengers path but you went way out into left field. And I like it a lot.
This is the kind of way out of the box type thinking that ATS needs to see more of.

So, on that note, where are they being taken?

On another note, do you think the Illuminati will have a mass ritual on this very important Winter Solstice?



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If his mother was an avid collector of guns and she often talked about her "gun collection" at the local beer tasting every Tuesday (as has been reported), then it might be possible that she bought a few " under the counter" so to speak that aren't coming up under her name as they weren't legal.

I'm leaning towards to this idea as it seems to make the most sense.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperStudChuck
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


I thought there was video/pic of them taking the shotgun out of the car circulating around.

Then again, I thought I remembered seeing a pic of a car with a New Jersey license plate in the parking lot yesterday, too.

Too many things changing for my mind to keep it all clear.


I think it was a youtube video, but what ever it was, it was linked to in this thread by someone pages ago. Can't find it anymore, so maybe it was a fake? Eg. a video from the colorado shooting, with new title?

Found a source that says that a rifle and two hand guns were found inside the school and another long gun outside the school. So the video was probably not fake.

www.startribune.com...
edit on 16-12-2012 by salainen because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Double post..
edit on 16-12-2012 by salainen because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FinalCountdown
 


Appreciate the kind words. My brain is a strange place at times, and I needed a place to process-- just seeking the truth like everyone else.

Well, previously there was mentioned the idea of organ harvest-- which would provide for parents getting the bodies back to parents and also the relative video blackout around the school and the prepped surgery rooms at the hospital. That's pretty morbid, I know.

Beyond that, I don't have any real thought as to how they could keep the kids alive and fake out parents-- unless we would hear that parents ONLY got to see pictures and not bodies. As stated previously, that WILL create an uproar if that happens, so wait and see.

Otherwise-- they would have how long until parents would want bodies back-- Monday? (I recall ME said he was finishing on shooter & shooter's mom Sunday morning.)



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by salainen
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


The medical examiner specifically stated that ALL wounds were caused by a rifle, and there is video of the police removing a rifle from his car. But news has also said that the shooter had access to 6 weapons, so perhaps he had 2 hand guns and a rifle with him inside, plus a rifle in his car?


Well, maybe, but the articles still aren't saying. If they have a list of his mother's guns (hers legally, stolen for him!), then why would that need to be secret at this stage? Only thing I can think of is that all those guns were maybe not from her house? Plus, if he had all those handguns, why carry them at all (I saw four mentioned in one article!!), if he wasn't going to use them? Something doesn't add up there.


Originally posted by SuperStudChuck
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes
 


I thought there was video/pic of them taking the shotgun out of the car circulating around.

Then again, I thought I remembered seeing a pic of a car with a New Jersey license plate in the parking lot yesterday, too.

Too many things changing for my mind to keep it all clear.


Well, I haven't seen a picture, though I have heard one mentioned. You would think they could keep this stuff straight, so people didn't wonder if they were being fed a load of horse manure.

I didn't even start hearing about discrepancies till yesterday late, reading on here, but they are pretty hard to miss.

I don't know whether to believe we are being lied to, or that all of the press is totally incompetent, or what? All the changes remind me of The Forgotten. I did note that apparently someone else had a thought about the kids.....

Do we ever get the facts, or do we get changing stories, with holes in them, and have it all swept under the rug?



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen
 


I saw video of them removing the rifle from the car on the idiotbox news up here.

I should also add, I do not own an idiotbox, there is none in my house. I shot all mine quite a while ago. For the first few hours that it was being reported on, I was at a relatives house. After all that, my info came from online sources.
edit on Sun, 16 Dec 2012 00:35:49 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperStudChuck
OK... one last thought before going to bed.

According to what has been reported, no parent has actually seen their child in person yet, correct?

And I have not seen any video of the ME taking bodies out of the school.

I must say I feel bad even supposing this, but I'm here to explore an angle I haven't seen anywhere else yet...

Am I totally out there to think this could have been a mass kidnapping/human trafficking mission?

I would think it would be possible to get kids to "pose" for a picture for mom & dad like "actors" to get a "dead" shot of the kids-- at least early on in the day-- a "fun project" idea.

No one was looking for these kids or knew their names/faces for 24 hours+, so there would be plenty of time to get them somewhere else-- under the cover of last night.

Totally don't want to be disrespectful here, but this has been bugging me for a while of things not adding up. Any thoughts?


I was trying to ignore that thought! Already thinking how sick it would be if this was some staged shooting, for some underhanded purpose. Still, the lies (as mentioned just above) do remind me of a certain movie.

However, to play advocate for the other side; would the parents not expect to see remains at some point? Unless there were 20 head shots (and wow, really hope not!), identification would be fairly easy, and some parents might want an open casket funeral. Unless they could play some very serious games with memory, I don't see how they could pull that off.



posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by salainen
 


WAKE UP! After 9-11, because we were so scared sh*tless, we let Bush sign into law The Patriot Act. The Patriot has taken away many of are rights under the Constitution - such as "right to privacy," as well as many that protect us from being unlawfully detained, arrested or proscecuted for a crime.

Now, the "government" wants to take away our 2nd Amendment rights - "right to bear arms" . . . . . in times of war. Do you think we would just give them that power? NO! So they need to "scare" us into submission AGAIN!

This time these sick "f**ks decide to use one of the BIGGEST holidays of the year and the most innocent of all victims - Children! Makes it VERY MEMORABLE!

It's just one big sick mind-f**k! Playing this weekend on all news outlets! COME ON!





 
135
<< 114  115  116    118  119  120 >>

log in

join