Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 116
135
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego
 



Do you get the feeling they are making this stuff up as they go along?


Sure seems like it to me.......
Mom is dead in her classroom, no wait mom is a teacher there, but dead at home, no wait mom is not a teacher there at all.

Father and brother are dead in NJ, no wait both are alive, no one dead in NJ, move along folks, nothing to see here.

First handguns were used, now the ME says they were all killed with a rifle.




posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I am absolutely disgusted to learn that the Westboro Baptist Church is planning to protest at Sandy Hook School. Can you believe these idiots?!?

This is a tweet from Sirley Phelps-Roper...



“Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment,” Shirley Phelps-Roper tweeted on Dec. 15.



Seems these people have a serious death wish.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen
 


Sorry, sorcha fail = sorcha faal, a known hoaxer, site is banned from ATS from being caught in hoax after hoax. Like I said though, it's been a while, I could very well be mistaken about that being the source.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
OK... one last thought before going to bed.

According to what has been reported, no parent has actually seen their child in person yet, correct?

And I have not seen any video of the ME taking bodies out of the school.

I must say I feel bad even supposing this, but I'm here to explore an angle I haven't seen anywhere else yet...

Am I totally out there to think this could have been a mass kidnapping/human trafficking mission?

I would think it would be possible to get kids to "pose" for a picture for mom & dad like "actors" to get a "dead" shot of the kids-- at least early on in the day-- a "fun project" idea.

No one was looking for these kids or knew their names/faces for 24 hours+, so there would be plenty of time to get them somewhere else-- under the cover of last night.

Totally don't want to be disrespectful here, but this has been bugging me for a while of things not adding up. Any thoughts?



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I am absolutely disgusted to learn that the Westboro Baptist Church is planning to protest at Sandy Hook School. Can you believe these idiots?!?

This is a tweet from Sirley Phelps-Roper...



“Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment,” Shirley Phelps-Roper tweeted on Dec. 15.



Seems these people have a serious death wish.



Hope thats fake, otherwise, what? To sing praise to God's judgement???


Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by salainen
 


Sorry, sorcha fail = sorcha faal, a known hoaxer, site is banned from ATS from being caught in hoax after hoax. Like I said though, it's been a while, I could very well be mistaken about that being the source.


Ok, thanks, thought it must be a hoaxer.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Connecticut Shooter and Colorado Shooter Linked: Their Dads Scheduled To Testify At Libor Scandal Senate Hearings.



blink blink. what are the odds of that??



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperStudChuck
 


Don't you think that some of those parents will demand to see the body of their dead child before they bury them?



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I am absolutely disgusted to learn that the Westboro Baptist Church is planning to protest at Sandy Hook School. Can you believe these idiots?!?

This is a tweet from Sirley Phelps-Roper...



“Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment,” Shirley Phelps-Roper tweeted on Dec. 15.



Seems these people have a serious death wish.




I am shocked that nothing has really happened to any of these Westboro people. They planned to come & protest the funerals of 7 people, 5 kids, that were killed in a house fire from my sisters church, the people in the church found out about it & put out disinfo in the papers about the funeral arrangements. They did end up showing up at the wrong place, wrong time & wrong day. It was funny watching them show up to protest nothing.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by PaperbackWriter
 


It was his mother's house where you saw the taped scene. Two different places.


I didn't say I saw any taped scene.
I said it was reported a body was found in Hoboken, NJ related to this case.
And that there were reports that "Adam" had gone there the day before.

That's a story that floated out there in the media in various incarnations for a period of time.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperStudChuck
 

I'll tell you this much: if I were a parent I would hire my own pathologist to give the remains of my precious child a good going over. The traffic in human organs is immense, and the rot has spread to the coroners' offices. It's sad you have to think that way, but the killer isn't the only predator out there.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperStudChuck
OK... one last thought before going to bed.

According to what has been reported, no parent has actually seen their child in person yet, correct?

And I have not seen any video of the ME taking bodies out of the school.

I must say I feel bad even supposing this, but I'm here to explore an angle I haven't seen anywhere else yet...

Am I totally out there to think this could have been a mass kidnapping/human trafficking mission?

I would think it would be possible to get kids to "pose" for a picture for mom & dad like "actors" to get a "dead" shot of the kids-- at least early on in the day-- a "fun project" idea.

No one was looking for these kids or knew their names/faces for 24 hours+, so there would be plenty of time to get them somewhere else-- under the cover of last night.

Totally don't want to be disrespectful here, but this has been bugging me for a while of things not adding up. Any thoughts?


Creepy idea. Sort of plausible, since they did specifically mention that the parents/caregivers etc. were not shown bodies, but instead pictures. But you need to remember that the bodies will eventually be given to families for burial, and as far as I know you can choose to have the coffin open at some stage of a funeral (never seen it though). So it can't be quite that weird, and consider the number of people involved, first responders (police, firemen, paramedics), forensic investigators, medical examinors (there were quite a few of them), + the photos will probably be viewed by a lot of professionals, so that would be dozens, if not hundreds of people in the conspiracy. Not plausible.

Also, they didn't say they denied parents from seeing their children, so maybe some did, but they certainly offered to only show the photos, which most probably chose to do (considering multiple gunshot wounds all over the body).
edit on 15-12-2012 by salainen because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords
 


That's what surprised me with the ME today. Admittedly, I'm not a parent. But wouldn't you think at least *1* parent would have demanded to see their kid today? I don't know-- there's a huge puzzle in my head here, and there's something more than meets the eye, to many of us here. I'm trying to see if a piece fits and work through some of the odd details. Like I said, tear it apart if nothing works-- I have a thick skin.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego
 


Right-- the creepiness of the human organ thing is this-- the parents would still get the bodies back, all dressed for burial and be none-the-wiser. It could be a kidnap and return to the morgue in a short period of time.

I remember reading/hearing yesterday how hospitals were prepped and ready for surgery on many victims but they never came-- 1 injured made it to the hospital and 2 died on the way. I smell a rat-- just don't know what part of the house he's living in.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by starviego
 


Interesting which also raises another question.

If this kid was Autistic as they say he was, then how was he able to walk in and try to purchase a gun. Maybe it was his mother buying another a gun. I don't know. My niece is Autistic, there is no way in heck if I owned a gun shop sell a gun to her because of her demeanor and the way she communicates. Heck, I wouldn't even sell a gun to her mother.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperStudChuck
reply to post by queenofswords
 


That's what surprised me with the ME today. Admittedly, I'm not a parent. But wouldn't you think at least *1* parent would have demanded to see their kid today? I don't know-- there's a huge puzzle in my head here, and there's something more than meets the eye, to many of us here. I'm trying to see if a piece fits and work through some of the odd details. Like I said, tear it apart if nothing works-- I have a thick skin.


Myself I dont care how bad my child was, I would demand to see the body. Im sure some parents did ask to see their child & my guess is that we would have heard something if they were denied, but would not hear anything if they did get to see them.
edit on 15-12-2012 by RickKilgannon because: cause i can



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RickKilgannon
 


Can you legally deny a parent the right to view their child's body?



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerekJR321
I am absolutely disgusted to learn that the Westboro Baptist Church is planning to protest at Sandy Hook School. Can you believe these idiots?!?

This is a tweet from Sirley Phelps-Roper...



“Westboro will picket Sandy Hook Elementary School to sing praise to God for the glory of his work in executing his judgment,” Shirley Phelps-Roper tweeted on Dec. 15.



Seems these people have a serious death wish.



Weren't the officers chasing a van towards a church. By the sounds of that, I'd be looking at them as suspects. Geesh, how rude.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
reply to post by RickKilgannon
 


Can you legally deny a parent the right to view their child's body?


"It is to be noted that if there is no surviving spouse or children for the deceased, then the deceased’s parents have the right to possession of the body."

"However, this right can be waived by the inaction of the executor with regard to the disposition of the body."

Persons Entitled to Possession of Body

The first thing I found on it.



posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMaster
 

nope, it's pretty clear you are here to spread as much disinfo as possible, beginning with your opening statements ...

Two pistols were used in this massacre, not a rifle. In fact, the guy in Oregon who tried to use an ar15 only managed two kills. Seems handguns should be the topic, not something that wasnt even used.
yeah well, BS begets BS and you began with a truckload of it.

then there's this ...

She doesnt collect guns, shes not a LEO, can't hunt with it as its illegal, people dont buy them for decorations, so any other reason just doesnt make sense to me.

so, she's a prepper that collects guns but, at the same time you say ...

"she doesn't collect guns" and "can't hunt with it as it's illegal
in CT, is it really ??
might wanna read this

www.shootingtimes.com...
www.cga.ct.gov...

and if that wasn't enough, you just had to go here ...

The only information that has not changed is the fact that two 9mm guns were used and only those.
and to that, i and the ME says
:ROLL:

so, before you go calling others a "schill", you might want to practice up on your skills, first

do you know why i have avoided responding to you ?
refer to above.





new topics
top topics
 
135
<< 113  114  115    117  118  119 >>

log in

join