Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 114
<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster
reply to post by delusion

Thats the story, apparently you didnt make it past the second paragraph. I cannot link as I am on a phone, but heres a quote. ...

Yeah, scanning fail. thanks.

But on the 'targeting preppers' thing... could a case be made for targeting the mentally ill? Those with any form of autism? Weird quiet socially awkward loners?

cuz I fit that description.

Or do you think the prepper thing is going to be the thing latched onto and the 'aha' that everyone seems desperate to find?
edit on 15-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
Isn't this special?
A Memorial page set up for Vicki Soto 4 days before the shooting.

www.facebook.com...

Page opened December 10.
edit on 15-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

The page name was after the fact. It was created on Dec. 10th, but after the shooting the name was changed and it was turned into a memorial page for this person.

link   
reply to post by TKDRL

thanks for sharing that.
since i don't tweet, i didn't recognize the format or even notice the posted one wasn't dated

link   
Even if they changed the name, who is the author?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Could the 10th be when she joined and then someone else put up the rest in peace more recently ?
Mods or Admin. possibly ?
edit on 15-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   
For the record, I just made a test fan page and immediately changed the name, and the page changed w/o leaving any evidence on the timeline-- the URL did change, too. The possibility of it being changed is plausible, but again, why was this page created on 12/10 and left empty?

link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster
reply to post by Honor93

Listen dude, I dont wanna get off track, but name calling and things is childish. Idc who you are or how many posts you have lol. Dont mean crapola.

In this thread alone...in the 8 hours i have been a member here, I have posted awesome information that noone else has. I called the Prepper angle, and I appear to be the only member who has archived every social media page by both brothers and ALL their friends.

You have offered your point of animals dying. Its not relevent, it doesnt matter, and bringing up a subject then telling people to go search for the answers is just asinine dude. You are definitely barking up the wrong tree, a game of words with me isnt in your best interestst...even if im a noob lol. Noob...how utterly childish.

Would you like a Girl Scout cookie and a pat on the back? The fact that you are new makes no difference, but going around and tooting your horn will turn people off real quick. Thank you for being studious, but people dont care what you called.

The fact is that there are 20 kids dead here, they got shot, and there's 20 families out there with a void that cant be filled. I've lost a child before, it sucks. Bad.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

and, what about this complaint is "proof" ??

Sammie Eaglebear Chavez attempted to recruit students in the school cafeteria on Wednesday to help him carry out a massive school shooting and bombing plot, police allege in a court affidavit. Police arrested Chavez at his home about 4:50 a.m. Friday, Bartlesville Police Capt. Jay Hastings said.

sorry, but i have more important things to do than research "propaganda"

police allege alot of things ... doesn't make it so.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Could the 10th be when she joined and then someone else put up the rest in peace more recently ?

No, thats not a personal page, its a public page (group?). Must be a name change.

Also, bottom says Joined: December 10, but About page says:

Joined Facebook: 12/11/2012
edit on 15-12-2012 by salainen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperStudChuck
For the record, I just made a test fan page and immediately changed the name, and the page changed w/o leaving any evidence on the timeline-- the URL did change, too. The possibility of it being changed is plausible, but again, why was this page created on 12/10 and left empty?

Anyway to retrieve an archive of how the page looked prior to the shooting? Could you tell if it was blank until then?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by randyvs

No, thats not a personal page, its a public page (group?). Must be a name change.

I see.............well then it's things like this that are going to bring this situation to a head .

Star for ya !
edit on 15-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   
Oh and the conspiracies begin.

So are we suggesting that the victims didn't exist?
Or are we suggesting the government killed them to force gun control, something they have all avoided for decades? What, they've suddenly changed their minds and thought the best way to force it would be to murder 20 innocent kids?

This is like the "no plane" stupidity. All half thought ramblings by people who are suspicious of everything. To some burnt toast is a "message" or evidence of a government false-flag

I worry about the mental state of many on here, it seems to be getting worse. I'm all for conspiracy theories that have some basis in evidence or fact, but so much of the BS on here is just that, BS.

link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

Originally posted by SuperStudChuck

Anyway to retrieve an archive of how the page looked prior to the shooting? Could you tell if it was blank until then?

Not likely. Probably not something that Facebook itself could even use their WayBack machine on.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Didnt subvert the censors, they caught me swearing and censored me...
I didn't write the symbol '#', I wrote the word #. And it's good english, it expresses my frustration at your deliberate obtuseness very well.
the word # isn't listed in any dictionary.
care to define it please ?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by TKDRL
Sorry, forgot to post link to the article with the accompanying external quote

The mystery deepened as Newtown education officials said they had found no link between Lanza's mother and the school, contrary to news reports that said she was a teacher there. Investigators said they believe Adam Lanza attended Sandy Hook Elementary many years ago, but they had no explanation for why he went there on Friday.

Source

Ok, so that was his old school, and he was autistic/mentally ill, perhaps he didn't know where else to shoot people, since he was too scared to go and shoot at his high school?

Just one mother's perspective, if, again IF, he was autistic/mentally ill, he can be mentally delayed yet highly intelligent. It's possible, sadly, he relayed more to the children than he did with kids his own age. For example, my daughter. She's 17, but realistically she's 5-7 because of her autism. One minute she's thinking about Justin Beiber, the next she's asking me to marry a Disney Prince so she can be a Disney Princess. With autism, they tend to take their rage out on what they relate to the most. So if they relate to their mom, they'll hit their mom. (This might explain why he murdered his mother) He might have shot the kids, not out of heartlessness (and please don't think I'm excusing it in anyway, call it rationalizing, if you will), but maybe because they were the closest thing he had to take his anger out on. It's possible his family had not put him through behavioral counseling yet. Something my daughter went through this past year. It is a MUCH needed tool for autistic children and even more so when they become adults because they have hormones coursing through that they don't know how to deal with, that truthfully we as "regular" people don't go through what they go through, so we can't begin to sympathize with what they deal with. Their bodies are pulled in 30 different directions 20 times a day. Dealing with just that alone is troubling for them. When you add hormones, then the medications, then the side effects, then the teasing from kids, or complaining from adults, autistic kids and adults have it rough. IF this guy was autistic, and who knows how he was raised and how his head was filled with the "end days" upon us, who's to say what was going through his mind. Unfortunately, he's not here to ask.

link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Not likely. Probably not something that Facebook itself could even use their WayBack machine on.

I'm sure FB would be able to see all name changes in their data bases, logs etc. Along with IP addresses, etc. FB collects, and stores a lot of information.

But we won't be told, unless the original creator tells us why he did it, but I think he did it for jokes, so he won't tell.

link   
I'v screen printed all of the pages from the facebook fan page, if anyone needs them I can make them available just PM me.

This stinks to high hell

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter
Isn't this special?
A Memorial page set up for Vicki Soto 4 days before the shooting.

www.facebook.com...

Page opened December 10.
edit on 15-12-2012 by PaperbackWriter because: (no reason given)

SCREEN PRINT that page.

Yep, was created on November 10th.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

What are you saying somebody had a page set up on Dec. 10 and decided why waste it, I think
I'll make a memorial page to Vicki Soto who has a questionable pic on her OWN alleged webpage?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

You forget, I am not here to impress you nor anyone else. I also do not care anymore about the "omg kids are dead"angle. I get it. Kids died. Its horrible. However...this site is billed as an alternative news site right?

Well, its not news that kids are dead. We are discussing thoeries here. You bet yer butt Im happy I was spot on. How many times have you been able to predict anything? I think its awesome...personally anyway.

So keep the stars for yourself, dont need em, dont care. As Im not here to find friends, I also do not care if I turn peeps off with my posts. Im never gonna ask for a loan or a place to crash from anyone here ao frankly, your word vomit was wasted
edit on 15-12-2012 by MisterMaster because: because my smartphone is stupid
edit on 15-12-2012 by MisterMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93

sorry, but i have more important things to do than research "propaganda"

police allege alot of things ... doesn't make it so.

God you're lazy. At least this has more relevence than police who shoot pets. Why was that even relevent? Are you saying the police shot the kids? Based on what?

Okay, what if this is not propaganda? Does that make any difference to anything?

Prosecutors charged Chavez later Friday with planning, attempting or conspiring to perform an act of violence. Chavez was arraigned Friday afternoon and is in the Washington County Detention Center, with bail set at $1 million. "Sammie tried to recruit other students to assist him with carrying out a plan to lure students into the school auditorium where he planned to begin shooting them after chaining the doors shut," Bartlesville Police Lt. Kevin Ickleberry wrote in the affidavit, which was filed in Washington County District Court. "He also told them that if the students assisting him did not do what they were supposed to do, he would not hesitate to kill them and/or himself." Police were notified of the plot Thursday afternoon by school administrators who had been told of the alleged plan by another student, the affidavit states. Chavez had told the students he would place bombs by the auditorium doors and that when police arrived, he would detonate them. As police conducted their investigation, officers learned that Chavez had told a teacher last week that he'd bought a Colt .45-caliber gun and had spent the weekend shooting it, the affidavit says. Chavez, who had been attempting to obtain a map or diagram of the high school facilities, had been using a school computer to search for information on a Marlin Model 99M - a .22-caliber rifle on a machine gun platform, the affidavit states. Students had witnessed Chavez researching the Columbine High School massacre and reading online letters that were written in the aftermath of the April 1999 shooting, which killed 12 students and a teacher in Littleton, Colo., as well as the two shooters. A student also had witnessed Chavez looking at a website on how to build pipe bombs, the affidavit states. Bartlesville Public Schools issued two alerts to parents on Friday, stating that administrators were informed of a rumor in which a current student "was planning to potentially harm students and staff at Bartlesville High School. School administrators took the information extremely seriously and informed the Bartlesville Police Department of the alleged plan."

top topics

<< 111  112  113    115  116  117 >>

join