It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
They know barely anything either but instead of saying that and waiting they try and make a story out of what they can get. Like naming ryan as the killer, whoever wrote that article needs to name the "source" they got that gem from.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
They know barely anything either but instead of saying that and waiting they try and make a story out of what they can get. Like naming ryan as the killer, whoever wrote that article needs to name the "source" they got that gem from.

The "Source" had to be official as they were breaking out with the name pretty quick- Someone was feeding info from the start (someone very involved in the investigation)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

]Honestly. I have heard so many stories come out now, I am not able to believe anything coming out now.

And that's one reason the cops don't release information before everything has been sorted out. Of course, if there had been no info filtering out from law enforcement that would have been blamed on the Conspiracy as well.
edit on 15-12-2012 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

I had all social media archived of the brothers and all available friends minutes before the television news gave the names. Salon scooped every msm outlet on that.

Also, it couldn't have been fake at all because 1) The pages all had updates in the days prior. 2) Theres no way for the shooter to subscribe to a FB page when he is dead. 3) There are two pictures in which this man and the shooter are seemingly doing some target practice.

link   

Originally posted by curiouscatty
reply to post by SuperStudChuck

im going w/ number 1.
ive barely seen any sobbing or hysteria that you would think would be associated with a massacre of babies. all these ppl shown seem coool calm & collected & some borderline amused. jokes on us

Welcome Curiouscatty. Your suspicions track with my own. Are you referring to family members here?
Teachers? Kids?
I don't watch TV so I am out of the loop.

All I can say is trust your instincts about all that you see and hear when it comes to the media.

link   
Apparently there was another person planning on doing a mass school shooting on the same day, in an Oklahoma school, Bartlesville High School.

An Oklahoma high school student is in custody on charges he plotted to bomb and shoot students at the Bartlesville High School auditorium on the same day 26 people were shot and killed at an elementary school in Connecticut

Police arrested 18-year-old Sammie Eaglebear Chavez about 4.30 am on Friday after learning of the alleged plot.

An arrest affidavit says Chavez tried to convince other students to help him lure students into the auditorium, chain the doors shut and start shooting. The Tulsa World reports that authorities say Chavez threatened to kill students who didn't help.

The Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise reports Chavez planned to detonate bombs at the doors as police arrived.

www.couriermail.com.au...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
All this BS about they should have armed the school teachers. Go f your self people. Hell the kids uncle was a Captain of a police force. And yes he came out and wanted to do a speech and his bosses stepped in and said no we will talk for you. The mother of the shooters brother is a cop. But that does not mean they must be ok so let them have guns. Hell the cop is probably the one who talked his sister into all the firearms.Yesterday I was talking with a sheriff deputy and his kid walked up. Probably only around eight. He had his hat on backwards he grabbed it and turned it around the right way. He said I told you only turn your hat around backwards when your shooting or playing catcher. And the kid is a little ass. But why not teach him to shoot a gun. Well he taught him how to restrain a suspect and he gets in trouble all the time for twisting peoples arms in school. An this same sheriff deputy. Walks in the front door of the house. Oh what is the hood rat on TV talking about now. It was the president on TV. People are Aholes and it does not matter who they are. A sheriff deputy his kid or even a teacher. But lets arm them all with a drum loaded or banana clip assault rifle. It is not the guns that kill people. It is people who kill people. But banana clips drum loaders assault weapons make it a lot easier for them to do mass killings. And the innocence of child hood is being taken away everyday from children with parents who teach their children things they should not be taught. Why not just start up some antiterror training camps. You can setup a camp and teach them how to disable IEDs and how to do some UFC fighting and how to use assault weapons. And then when they use that to attack just arm and train the rest to do a better job to defend against the one you already taught.

But then I guess you have to have something to do with all the 6 million pounds of TNT illegally held at Camp Minden. I guess Explo Systems Inc still have not showed up to claim all the illegal explosives they had stored. Lets sell more bullets and explosives to civilians with all the extras.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen

Very interesting. The case for a conspiracy keeps getting stronger.

link   
reply to post by salainen

Very interesting. The case for a conspiracy keeps getting stronger.

link   

edit on 15-12-2012 by Illuminaughty8 because: Posted multiple times

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

All of the above that you mentioned & thank you for the welcome! There is a shockingly bizarre picture circulating of a few parents walking away from the scene that sent chills up my spine...shows them laughing smilling. SO WEIRD! I'm not saying I understand it or have a theory (that I want to share) but with the first she was a teacher & now NO ONE associated with the school has heard of her crud + the people that just seem like bad actors (similar to the eyewitnessses in the Aurora shooting) I just feel duped.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
ll

edit on 15-12-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Originally posted by Shaxuul
Cops use guns to save lives. Think how many lives would've been saved if a few teachers were armed...

"Arming" Teachers is dumb.

They are in too close proximity to students and could be easily overpowered OR would have to constantly be vigilant of anyone getting close to them- "Teachers" as "Guards" is unacceptable to me (and many Teachers MIGHT be just as dangerous)-

Having actual "Guards" at the school- OR (possibly) weapons and some trained people in the actual office (where everything could be "locked down" tight) is far better than having every Teacher packing in a classroom.

Even as a CCW holder I have to be very vigilant of people getting close to me (even if they have no clue I am holding) because I certainly do not want to be disarmed and at the mercy of someone holding my own weapon on me- I cannot see "Teachers" doing an adequate job worrying about that (or even having it locked in a drawer- The key could easily be taken by force.)

Yes, because keeping teachers and students defenseless has been working out great so far. Ironic you find the most victims in 'gun-free zones', BECAUSE. THEY'RE. DEFENSELESS.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaxuul

Arm the teachers like Amy Bishop? Or are you talking about the first graders he shot?
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

Cops use guns to save lives. Think how many lives would've been saved if a few teachers were armed...

"Arming" Teachers is dumb.

They are in too close proximity to students and could be easily overpowered OR would have to constantly be vigilant of anyone getting close to them- "Teachers" as "Guards" is unacceptable to me (and many Teachers MIGHT be just as dangerous)-

Having actual "Guards" at the school- OR (possibly) weapons and some trained people in the actual office (where everything could be "locked down" tight) is far better than having every Teacher packing in a classroom.

Even as a CCW holder I have to be very vigilant of people getting close to me (even if they have no clue I am holding) because I certainly do not want to be disarmed and at the mercy of someone holding my own weapon on me- I cannot see "Teachers" doing an adequate job worrying about that (or even having it locked in a drawer- The key could easily be taken by force.)

Yes, because keeping teachers and students defenseless has been working out great so far. Ironic you find the most victims in 'gun-free zones', BECAUSE. THEY'RE. DEFENSELESS.

You evidently did not read what I had written.

Yes, arming teachers is dumb. Someone wanting to do a shooting is going to "ambush" so the teacher would need the gun at the ready to be of any use- Which makes the Teacher vulnerable to being overpowered. Teacher turns his/her back to write on chalkboard and an ambush happens and now the shooter has an extra gun.

-I never said "Gun free Zone"- I said guards or people in the Office trained as a response team...Not Mrs Smith teaching a classroom in Detroit with a shiny gat on her hip- A shooter is an opportunist and a teacher that everyone knows is packing is an opportunity (and an easy one)-

Just think about it...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I agree in principle assuming you could REALLY fully trust you child's teacher, but I do think honestly (just saying, and i might have to get over it, dunno) but knowing my child was sitting in a class room with an armed teacher I didn't fully know and trust 100%, well, not so sure, have to think about it. There's always gonna be what if the teacher 'went nuts' and too having my kids grow up in an environment where 'the teacher' wears a gun on their side. Hmmmm. Slipppery slope, hard to know where the best balance is.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

And that's one reason the cops don't release information before everything has been sorted out. Of course, if there had been no info filtering out from law enforcement that would have been blamed on the Conspiracy as well.

Well, apparently cops do release information before everything is sorted out.

At first, we were told the shooter was a 24 year old male.

Where did that info come from?

The shooter was originally identified by the ID he had on him, his brother's ID.

Are you saying that they left a reporter in the building to frisk the shooter's body so that he could release the info.... Since the cops certainly wouldn't have released info before everything was all sorted out!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Reportedly over 300 million guns loose in America, yet the hottest topic is why the Second Amendment must remain sacrosanct.

If 300 million Americans start smoking, do you think the hazardous pastime would get banned?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen
Apparently there was another person planning on doing a mass school shooting on the same day, in an Oklahoma school, Bartlesville High School.

An Oklahoma high school student is in custody on charges he plotted to bomb and shoot students at the Bartlesville High School auditorium on the same day 26 people were shot and killed at an elementary school in Connecticut

Police arrested 18-year-old Sammie Eaglebear Chavez about 4.30 am on Friday after learning of the alleged plot.

An arrest affidavit says Chavez tried to convince other students to help him lure students into the auditorium, chain the doors shut and start shooting. The Tulsa World reports that authorities say Chavez threatened to kill students who didn't help.

The Bartlesville Examiner-Enterprise reports Chavez planned to detonate bombs at the doors as police arrived.

www.couriermail.com.au...

Native american?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LagoBandido

I think this video might have the angle with the woman you're referring to. I'm not sure what to think. At about 4:34 she looks quite annoyed at a comment he makes, and again at about 5:00 and 5:54. It's almost like she's glaring/rolling her eyes at his response, and she turns her head to her right. He certainly came across as very nonchalant considering the information he was providing. He's talking about the gunshot wounds to children, and he's just slowly rambling on, coming across as cocky, lazy and almost bored, making comments like "I dunno. There were lots of them, ok?" The woman behind him looks very annoyed, and worried about what's coming out of his mouth.

foxnewsinsider.com...
edit on 15-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join