It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 102
<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by MisterMaster
One guy stood out to me. Friends with both and lives in Lakewood NJ. He studied CIS at Temple University.
Strangely, only two people subscribed to his page....both Lanza brothers.

So why don't you post a link? FB pages are in the public domain, are they not/

Apparently its offline, but people have archives of their sites, so they could either give links to original sources, or to uploaded archive sources...

Originally posted by Wewillallbefree
CBS has reported that shell casings from the .223 were found inside the school, but police later recovered the rifle from the car outside in the parking lot, and Lanza died inside the school. Ok there is definitely a second a shooter.

Unless Lanza had aquired a second rifle, ie. had 2 hand guns, 2 long guns, and left the 1 long gun in car before going in and using the other long gun. Although apparently the police did arrest an unarmed guy in the forest next to the school, so who knows.

Then again the 4chan post...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by FinalCountdown

Originally posted by bknapple32
SO what do the ct'ers think of the release of the names? still a faked false flag?

Absolutely.
Paid actors.

Just because real people died doesn't mean that this is not a false flag.

And, bknapple, let's try to obey the mods request and keep this thread open for facts about the incident and not our personal political positions…

Yes- It happened. The question is now who and why and if there is any truth in anything we are being told.

It can be a real event and yet an OP or False Flag at the same time.

Serious? I think Ive posted 15 times on this thread asking fellow members to keep it to the topic of the shooting. Never got into the gun debate except for one post in response to about 50 and I dropped it after that. Where do i push a political agenda? Im asking with the latest release of the victim names if people actually believed this happened.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by Tecumte
Beautiful, very succinct, I whole heartedly agree, like a scripted Hollywood production, not just this one shooting (which COULD, maybe??? have been 'radom' ---though I still have reservations) but a string with the same type MOs, and not just here in the states but as I pointed out several times Canada and Great Britian and Australia, etc. over and over and over, usuallly masked, in the shadows, lights out, smoke bombs, emotionally and mentally ill (alleged) shooters, I really smell a NWO rat, one that would stop at nothing to further humanity into that Brave New (gunless, microchipped, 24/7 surveilled, greatly population reduced, collective) World.

I find it far more believable that someone with severe mental illness and autism would kill children than a group of masterminds... NWO had nothing to do with this, it wouldn't make sense, whereas someone with severe mental illness, wouldn't make sense, and hence would do something like this.

Someone(s) with severe mental illness MAY have been involved, no doubt, they may have just randomly snapped alone OR they may have been aided or coached in some way, all I'm saying is that when viewed in the same light with all of these other 'terror' shootings, how many now so far ??? not just here in the states but in other countries (which a LONG SOUGHT AFTER gun reduction ensued from these 'triggers') we see a very DISTINCT pattern, it is real, it has VERIFIABLY been used to carry out disarming the world, it's 'working', I'm simply suggesting why would it not be at work here in the U.S.???

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Wow the facts are changing so quickly I can't keep up. Thanks for the correction.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Like a few I've read on here, I've been lurking a while but this thread made me come and post, more to process my own thoughts than anything else. I know that's dangerous here, but oh well.

First off, I mean no disrespect to any family member who lost a loved one. Their pain is unimaginable. But like so many here, something doesn't feel right. I need to go somewhere to flesh out my ideas where I have no personal investment, to ATS is my place of safety.

From following yesterday morning, essentially every major detail of the story has been changed. Either this is an overactive/reactive media, or based on bad information. But wouldn't media have to get their scoops from LE? They aren't going into houses or classrooms to see victims, so their info must come from somewhere. How is it that MSM didn't speculate ANY names of child victims but were so proactive on naming a shooter. I don't know-- doesn't seem consistent there. Maybe it's just part of reporting a breaking story.

Anyway, I have 3 thoughts today, all of which may be dumb, but here goes:

1. Perhaps everything we see is one giant movie. Think like a reverse Truman Show. Instead of everything focused on 1 person (namely yourself), all media is 1 giant charade. Some know of the charade and others do not, but essentially all media is a giant production and all the world a stage. This goes with the thought Democrats and Republicans are 2 sides of the same coin. This explains why Fox News and MSNBC actually NEED each other. Ultimately, both influence everyone. Everything is linked for the entertainment of both the masses and the elite. So regardless of the "purpose" of this tragedy by TPTB, our emotions are impacted. I'm guilty as anyone at getting caught up in a "reality" show with my emotions. But maybe, just maybe, reality shows have been around much longer than Survivor.

2. What if this is not an attack so much as a warning? IOW, a warning that Red Dawn (Colorado Aurora) is coming. A warning that big things are on the horizon, and we need to be woken up. Instead of seeing the victims as collateral damage, it's really a small sacrifice to get people alert. In philosophy/religion, there is a moral dilemma some of you may know of, that proposes a scenario like this: There is a train with 50 people travelling down a track heading for a washed out bridge. The one tending the tracks knows this, but his son, who joined him at work, is caught in the gears and would be crushed if track manager makes the switch. He must choose whether to sacrifice his personal love, his son, for the greater good of the 50 people or not. Both choices result in death. And both could be debated as the "right" choice. But the parallel here is that maybe someone behind the scenes is actually making the "son" sacrifice of the few, to save the many. Or maybe I'm just too optimistic.

3. This will change safety & security in the US like 9/11. Either gun laws will go into effect or people will demand police everywhere. Those who want neither police presence and want to keep their guns will be "suspicious". Again, it doesn't really matter, because either way, government control of "security" will increase. And if you choose to not fly/drive/go to the mall, well, they know exactly where you are, sitting at home.

All 3 of these ideas may be bunk. I'm not floating any of these as reality-- in fact, I wouldn't mind some holes being poked. Just wondering if any of these emotions/projections have crossed anyone else's mind, too. Or maybe I'm a conspiracy theorist among conspiracy theorists! Thanks all for the great info in this thread. Top notch coverage here.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperStudChuck

If you are dumb, then so am I. I have found myself pondering many similar ideas before.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mully

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by Mully

Thanks God, because had they had they made their own many more would have died! A full auto UZI like the one shown in the gunbroker link takes only a TIG welder and about 5 minutes to repair.

With this the death toll would have been ten fold what it was with the legal weapons!
edit on 15-12-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

Let's make legal automatic versions of rifles too since criminals are already making Uzis right now. Where does it end?

It does not end Mully! It will never end Mully! Even if by some miracle you cleaned all the streets, the cat is already out of the bag. Just search youtube for home made gun!

The most destructive weapon I ever fired was a home made gun!

Those who will kill you will do so regardless of how much legislation you have in place to prevent it!

What if this guy had just used a home made cannon and shot though the walls of the school? What if he had taken his time and made enough explosives to level the place? It could have been much worse Mully! And no law in the land could have prevented it!

A ban does not make you safer Mully! Not pushing to far keeps you safe!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Cops use guns to save lives. Think how many lives would've been saved if a few teachers were armed...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

reply to post by research100

No but I saw two cops drag a guy out of the wood and he was in full camo. What happened to him?

Where did you see that, live tv or internet? Was that the brother, or father being taken into questioning?

CNN Live feed. It was a shot from a helicopter, it showed two cops walking between two buildings next to the school, one took off running and the other followed. They ran into the woods and brought a guy out in cuffs, at least he looked to be in cuffs. He had a cop on each side of him shoulder to shoulder close, and was walked head down to a squad car.

What do you mean walking between two buildings next to the school?
The school was a stand alone at the bottom of a dead end street.

Do you mean between wings of the school?
Do you think this might have been staged?

It sort of sounds that way. On another thread here there is someone on video
talking about them arresting a guy and placing him in the FRONT seat of a patrol car.

link   
Quick on the heels of the coroner's conclusion that all victims were shot with a rifle, and taking into account the rifle found in his vehicle, the official version is that we are back to four weapons seized at the scene:

www.cbsnews.com...
A law enforcement source told CBS News that Adam Lanza had three weapons with him during the attack: Two handguns (a Sig Sauer and a Glock), and a Bushmaster .223 assault rifle; spent shells were found in the school. Those three weapons were registered to his mother.
There was also a fourth weapon (a long gun) found in the car he drove to the school.

From earlier reports:

www.huffingtonpost.com...
The gunman was wearing dark clothing, a mask, a bulletproof vest, and was carrying four guns.

Left unsaid is the obvious conclusion that four weapons might indicate more than one gunman.

/

link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Yeah, I had some fun when I was younger, making my own crazy guns. Like a full auto zipp gun that used .22 ammo, because it was cheap as hell to buy a boatload of the ammo to play with. Making a gun is not rocket surgery, even if I couldn't get real bullets, I could easily come up with other crazy stuff, like spring loaded guns that fire rocks or railroad spikes.

My slingshot can put a ball bearing through a coconut too, imagine getting nailed by that. Ouch, could hurt somebody bad, possibly even kill if hit in the head.
edit on Sat, 15 Dec 2012 17:52:28 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

im going w/ number 1.
ive barely seen any sobbing or hysteria that you would think would be associated with a massacre of babies. all these ppl shown seem coool calm & collected & some borderline amused. jokes on us

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shaxuul
Cops use guns to save lives. Think how many lives would've been saved if a few teachers were armed...

"Arming" Teachers is dumb.

They are in too close proximity to students and could be easily overpowered OR would have to constantly be vigilant of anyone getting close to them- "Teachers" as "Guards" is unacceptable to me (and many Teachers MIGHT be just as dangerous)-

Having actual "Guards" at the school- OR (possibly) weapons and some trained people in the actual office (where everything could be "locked down" tight) is far better than having every Teacher packing in a classroom.

Even as a CCW holder I have to be very vigilant of people getting close to me (even if they have no clue I am holding) because I certainly do not want to be disarmed and at the mercy of someone holding my own weapon on me- I cannot see "Teachers" doing an adequate job worrying about that (or even having it locked in a drawer- The key could easily be taken by force.)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
This incident is an absolute tragedy, and I empathize with all of those families that are affected. But at this fi point, I have mixed feelings about the media coverage, and I simply want to express those feelings with this:
Thank you TKDRL for your help!

edit on 15-12-2012 by moonzoo7 because: typo

edit on 15-12-2012 by moonzoo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscatty

im going w/ number 1.
ive barely seen any sobbing or hysteria that you would think would be associated with a massacre of babies. all these ppl shown seem coool calm & collected & some borderline amused. jokes on us

They are starting to interview the families of the dead children for those of you unsatisfied with not being able to gawk at people weeping.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Quick on the heels of the coroner's conclusion that all victims were shot with a rifle, and taking into account the rifle found in his vehicle, the official version is that we are back to four weapons seized at the scene:

www.cbsnews.com...
A law enforcement source told CBS News that Adam Lanza had three weapons with him during the attack: Two handguns (a Sig Sauer and a Glock), and a Bushmaster .223 assault rifle; spent shells were found in the school. Those three weapons were registered to his mother.
There was also a fourth weapon (a long gun) found in the car he drove to the school.

From earlier reports:

www.huffingtonpost.com...
The gunman was wearing dark clothing, a mask, a bulletproof vest, and was carrying four guns.

Left unsaid is the obvious conclusion that four weapons might indicate more than one gunman.

/
Honestly. I have heard so many stories come out now, I am not able to believe anything coming out now.
That's probably just how they want it.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by shell69
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Do you think maybe "dude" could have been hunting possibly? On the wrong day, at the wrong time??? Listen I absolutely do not trust our government or our police as far as I could throw them. But, seeing as how an investigation goes, it's possible they just grabbed someone up they found and then had to let them go???

Hunting? Cutting wood? Why there? It is not that kind of a boondocks.
If he had been cutting wood, did they recover a chainsaw or axe? No.

Did they recover a firearm with the guy? That is the question. Because how unsafe and illegal do you think
it would be to be hunting so close to a school?

So I don't think he was there doing either.

Although there is something so preselected about the location of this school that funnels down with a wooded border all around it.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

There were two small buildings right next to the school. The cops went between them. One cop was wearing a white t-shirt.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

All the deceased children were six or seven years of age. So why did the President say they were between 5 and 10 years old in his news conference? You'd think he at least would have the correct scoop.....
edit on 15-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

Oh for crying out loud.

They WERE all between the ages of 5 and 10. Six and seven are between five and ten. Unless, of course, the grand conspiracy is changing the meaning of numbers around.

new topics

top topics

<< 99  100  101    103  104  105 >>

join