It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by iwilliam

LEt me just say, I do not want a ban for that. I had no idea ATS deleted this. I apologize if it is offensive and if the mods want to delete it go ahead, its their site. Im doing it for information, not to break rules

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster
reply to post by timesacomin

I agree with your post minus a few things. She wasnt a rancher. There are no coyotes in Connecticut. She is not farmer. Shes an older woman who absolutely cannot handle the recoil of a .223 who lives in a middle class suburb with no viable reason besides perhaps prepper material.
I mean come on people...what makes more friggin sense here??? That this woman is an avid coyote hunter and does so with an ar-15 which has a recoil like a 16ga shotgun. Or she keeps it for a just in case scenario?

Seems you are reaching in order to disprove a simple thoery I posted. Ar 15's cannot be used for anything in the state of Conn besides just ownership. Please quit it with the nonsense please.

one disturbing possibility is that she bought it on 'request' of the killer.

Also did the last coroner media conference confirm that this gun WAS used in the killings?

(sorry still catching up on page 85)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Maybe Lanza saw this and thought it was legal...

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by salainen

We're talking about a mass murder of children. Nothing is too far fetched.

On a side note, Adam did have autism and live with his mom. I read somewhere that he targeted her classroom, possibly he had some jealousy issues regarding her students? I've heard that is not uncommon in small children of teachers.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by salainen

Originally posted by Illuminaughty8
The medical examiner said that they were killed by a rifle? I thought they found the "shooter" with two handguns and the only rifle was a .223 in his car. Somebody correct me if I am wrong please.

Medical Examiner: Sandy Hook Victims Shot by Rifle

I'm going to put forward a crazy new idea. What if the man went in with 2 hand guns to have an argument, and a third person came and did the shooting? As in the guy they arrested in camo pants in the forest next to the school did the actual killings, not the dead guy found inside the school. The police haven't yet confirmed the identity of the shooter, so perhaps the guy we think is the murderer is a victim, and someone else did the shooting. Although thats too far fetched...

We saw the same thing in the Virginia Tech shooting where allegedly "Cho" shot two people, even sent a video to the news (c'mon Hollywood writers You guys are getting way to far out there, to show a gun in the face of every TV viewer??? remember that? ) and then and allegedly went and killed all of the students at the facility. These things seem so absolutely staged!!! I'm not buying it.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mully

Thanks God, because had they had they made their own many more would have died! A full auto UZI like the one shown in the gunbroker link takes only a TIG welder and about 5 minutes to repair.

With this the death toll would have been ten fold what it was with the legal weapons! Your notion of legslation ending this kind of thing is way off base! An armed guard would have prevented this, but no amount of legislation would have.

I know common sense can be offensive Mully, but it is what it is! To surrender our right to body armor and assault type weapons is to surrender ourselves to the will of those with these arms!

I know you are a cop Mully, but don't let this take you away from the fact that our freedom depends upon the threat of armed insurrection! To keep and bear arms as an affront to tyrannical government is called for by our constitution. A well armed population is critical especially in this day and age!

When folks have to go to the black market or the garage to get their arms both you and everyone else will be less safe!

edit on 15-12-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminaughty8

His mother was not even a teacher there now.
Source
edit on Sat, 15 Dec 2012 17:30:51 -0600 by TKDRL because: added a source

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Maria Snell ‏@mariacsnell

At least one child seriously wounded in Newton's shooting. This is UNCONFIRMED and reported by Newton Bee. Can we talk gun control now pls?
Twitter

Right. CT has an AWB, a handgun registry, a waiting period, capacity restrictions, mandatory courses for permits.

What else is there Maria Snell?

I sick of people trying to take guns away from law abiding citizens… If just one or two of the teachers was trained, and carried a cancelled hand gun it could have made a big difference… unfortunately, it’s something we will never know.

I’m sorry but gun control is not going to stop any criminal from doing something that they set out to do… the only reason things like this happen is because a criminal knows he/she can carry out what he intends without being challenged by anyone.

When people start standing up against these idiots criminal, they will think twice before doing something stupid like this.

Totally agree. We actually need to get rid of gun free zones. They're too dangerous.
Gun Control quips
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights Reserved.
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
All the deceased children were six or seven years of age. So why did the President say they were between 5 and 10 years old in his news conference? You'd think he at least would have the correct scoop.....
edit on 15-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

He made his speech before the announcement about the ages. The president doesn't know things before the investigators, he gets informed by the investigators.

Originally posted by Illuminaughty8
On a side note, Adam did have autism and live with his mom. I read somewhere that he targeted her classroom, possibly he had some jealousy issues regarding her students? I've heard that is not uncommon in small children of teachers.

But was her mother a teacher?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Maybe Lanza saw this and thought it was legal...

www.nytimes.com...
There's newer stuff, and not perpetrated by National Guardsmen.

Just Google search......

Cops shoot unarmed man

link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster
One guy stood out to me. Friends with both and lives in Lakewood NJ. He studied CIS at Temple University.
Strangely, only two people subscribed to his page....both Lanza brothers.

So why don't you post a link? FB pages are in the public domain, are they not?

link   
CBS has reported that shell casings from the .223 were found inside the school, but police later recovered the rifle from the car outside in the parking lot, and Lanza died inside the school. Ok there is definitely a second a shooter.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
SO what do the ct'ers think of the release of the names? still a faked false flag?

Absolutely.
Paid actors.

Just because real people died doesn't mean that this is not a false flag.

And, bknapple, let's try to obey the mods request and keep this thread open for facts about the incident and not our personal political positions…

link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by Mully

Thanks God, because had they had they made their own many more would have died! A full auto UZI like the one shown in the gunbroker link takes only a TIG welder and about 5 minutes to repair.

With this the death toll would have been ten fold what it was with the legal weapons!
edit on 15-12-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

Let's make legal automatic versions of rifles too since criminals are already making Uzis right now. Where does it end?

link   
reply to post by Wewillallbefree

There is even video footage of them pulling it out. Or at least there was, could be scrubbed now that the story changed again.....

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mully

Uzis suck, they are not accurate or reliable. I will stick to my semi auto AR15, accurate and dependable.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

LEt me just say, I do not want a ban for that. I had no idea ATS deleted this. I apologize if it is offensive and if the mods want to delete it go ahead, its their site. Im doing it for information, not to break rules

I seriously doubt they will ban you. And I doubt that pictures is even the reason that thread was closed.

As I mentioned, the bodies and profanity from the pic were blocked out so as not to be seen. And if the pic was the real issue, I don't see why they wouldn't have just *snipped* the pic out and left the interesting thread. I see mods "snip" minor stuff all the time.

Again, i really want to know why ATS felt it prudent to censor that thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FinalCountdown

SO what do the ct'ers think of the release of the names? still a faked false flag?

Absolutely.
Paid actors.

Just because real people died doesn't mean that this is not a false flag.

And, bknapple, let's try to obey the mods request and keep this thread open for facts about the incident and not our personal political positions…

Serious? I think Ive posted 15 times on this thread asking fellow members to keep it to the topic of the shooting. Never got into the gun debate except for one post in response to about 50 and I dropped it after that. Where do i push a political agenda? Im asking with the latest release of the victim names if people actually believed this happened.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam

I seriously doubt they will ban you. And I doubt that pictures is even the reason that thread was closed.

As I mentioned, the bodies and profanity from the pic were blocked out so as not to be seen. And if the pic was the real issue, I don't see why they wouldn't have just *snipped* the pic out and left the interesting thread. I see mods "snip" minor stuff all the time.

Again, i really want to know why ATS felt it prudent to censor that thread.

Eh, Ive seen people banned for less. Lol. I think being a member for almost 5 years should give me a little credence that Im trying to pursue all leads... I did start my own thread on it so as to not hijack this one.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

The mods tried in the beginning too, and I guess just got overwhelmed and gave up.(they were deleting all the anti gun posts and pro gun posts I mean)
edit on Sat, 15 Dec 2012 17:36:58 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join