It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria:Insane Combat Rescue Attempt To Recover Wounded Fighter Goes Wrong (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The ones who film these things are American Media companies.

I saw one on the news yesterday that was "captured" by Arwa Damon.
It was so fake and so hoaky, but every time they showed it the CNN anchor would
oooh and aaah at the "risk" Arwa Damon was taking to get these stupid videos that
are strictly "wag the dog".

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Look at the guy with the gun dancing back and forth with the gun. He doesn't even seem to be shooting at anything particular.... except perhaps a pop or two at the guy on the ground. Why is he shooting at nothing? He doesn't see his target, what is he shooting. Their aimless gunfire covers up the enemy gunfire and hurts their chances of know the more exact location of their shooters... and the enemy could always move around, so you don't aimlessly waste bullets and fire wildly when you know you can't hit your shot... especially if you are on guard for return fire because your bullets cannot stop that return fire anyway, unless you hit the guy.

unless you are trying to raise fear and tension to produce a certain disorienting effect.

I may not know a lot in this world, but a lying sack of crap isn't really that hard to spot.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

You raised some very good points about this video.

If YOU knew anything about anything you would understand there must be some kind of difference in the man trying to save the other and the men with the guns.

The guy trying to save the injured guy in the car was very different to the the rest of them, he wasn't armed or wearing protective armour like the rest of them were.

A Syrian citizen ?

I think he wanted to go in and save the guy but didn't want to get shot so they gave him this dumb idea and said they would cover him because they didn't want to go in and said they'd have his back.

Agreed, maybe this guy he was trying to save was family, or maybe he was forced with his life to save him, the guy in the car was dressed in combat gear, so maybe he was forced to do what he did ?

I think the guy getting shot is Syrian and others in the video are not and I'd like to know where that guy on the right is from. Yeah, this is totally a hunch but I bet he's not even Syrian.

If you notice all the combatants in this footage have there faces blurred out, as not to be recognized.

And to all those in this thread who think this is staged or fake, if you study this video, you can see the bullets flying off the ground around the guy trying to save the guy in the car, this was a very real situation.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In the dramatic rescue on the news yesterday, very similarly, the guy goes out lying on a piece of metal and scoots himself over to a 'woman' lying on the sidewalk.

He ties what is described as "a hose" around her. Then they drag the "bundle of clothing", (you can tell it has no weight really to it), back across to them. All with the sound just exactly like this gunfire soundtrack
playing.

Then they round the corner and miraculously, no gunfire and they are able to see the "woman" has died and
turns out to be "the mother" of one of the rebels and then one guy is fake wailing.

Now all of this was captured by the steady hand of the cameraman who was dead center of the action on the other side of the street facing the incoming "gunfire".

This was footage by Arwa Damon and crew from CNN.
If I can find this clip from yesterday's news I'll post it. Very similar.

It is certainly fortuitous that there is a cameraman on the scene at every one of these dramatic scenes.
Then you find out that Arwa Damon is standing up doing her live remote for the News from Turkey.

So, are we to believe that Arwa Damon and film crew dart into Syria on a regular basis, find a dramatic scene
to film and then go back to Turkey and await the next "assignment"?

I think that they are in Turkey the whole time filming these mock-ups and selling the story to the American
people to foment war with Syria and then Iran because of the mutual defense treaty they have.
It's the backdoor to war with Iran which is what they really want.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Shakes his head at the action in the video and at some of the replies in this thread.

Where to begin....

First off the guy who went for his buddy had a pretty big swinging pair. No matter which side of the this one finds themselves on. I'd like to know if his critics here in this thread would even attempt [Although not the way he did it] the rescue of a buddy while under fire with no chance of "Respawning"?

In my opinion he should have cut right while those bozo's on the left took up positions and actually took deliberate aim at those who were firing on the car and rescuer. Instead of doing all that dancing around wasting ammo and praising Allah crap. [No offense intended]

As far as the dozer. The driver could have raised it's blade high enough to give himself cover and came in at an angle facing the fire mid way between the wall on his left flank and the car under fire to his right. The dozer would have become a bullet magnet as most likely they would have been gunning for him.

As it played out. The guy probably died anyway. The rescuer got shot to hell. Those bozo's spent a large volume of ammo needlessly and Allah didn't do crap. [No offense] but the dozer and camera didn't get so much as a scratch

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Yep

An armored vehicle right there(the bull dozer) that could handle most small arms fire up to 50 cal, and it just sat there recording the whole thing?

Meh.

Reminds me of the "spray and pray " have seen so much over the past 30 years.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Was that "jihadi-gangnam" style dancing by Mr. Darkpants with the wild AK moves?
I could swear I've seen him on American Bandstand.
Who could afford to back these guys financially?
Probably 1000 rounds with 0 hits.
It's amazing there's any of them left if this is the fighting skills the employ.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well, one thing is certain, this lot in the video are not the ones winning all the ground in Syria.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

so i guess, the guys half hanging off leg was special effects then?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It seems idiotic to you, but these guys largely have absolutely no formal military training. They are essentially civilians. Therefore, you can only expect these suicidal military operations. I think most of the people on ATS wouldn't be fighting too differently if they were in the same position.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
In addition to my last comment, a lot of the members of ATS talk a big game as if they are military commandos, but what percentage of the people commenting on this thread have actually participated in a military operation? Few, if any.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

you dont need special forces training to know not to stand in the way of flying bullets

but hey, martyrdom is a cool thing over there anyway.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

Biggest waste of ammo i have ever seen, just spraying the area, not even taking careful aim, laying on the trigger instead of doing bursts. Gimme a deer rifle and i'll kill more people in 15 seconds than they will in 2 hours. Absolutely sloppy warfare.
edit on 18-12-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join