It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.Korea says sub report was to influence US voters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   

SEOUL, Oct 24 (Reuters) - North Korea accused the United States of trying to influence voters in next month's presidential election by scaring them with reports of North Korean submarine incursions into South Korean waters.

www.alertnet.org...

"We would like to clarify that this case itself is a fabrication and a far-fetched assertion to serve the purpose of the anti-DPRK scenario worked out by the U.S.," the North's official KCNA news agency quoted a North Korean military spokesman as saying late on Saturday.

Politicans sure don't miss a chance to blame someone else for their troubles, do they?

What next?

Surf

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
OH man that scares me! Whoo can you feal the fear?

WTF? This has to be a joke. NK is desperate to get GW put of office arent they?

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
This has to be a joke. NK is desperate to get GW put of office arent they?

No joke.

It is the same thing with our politicans too. Kerry tried to make advantage of Superman's death.

It must be in the genes of the politicans.

Surf

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Wow thats cool you're being bipartisan surf! Anyways why should that scare Americans? It should scare the Republic of Korea not the United States of America.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by verfed
Wow thats cool you're being bipartisan surf! Anyways why should that scare Americans? It should scare the Republic of Korea not the United States of America.

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or appreciatiive, so I will take it being as appreciative. Thanks.

Surf

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Appreciative of course.

new topics

top topics

join