It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie list for Dec 20, 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SergeantTrammelant
I think it would be very unwise to spend the day before the 21st watching Hollywood propaganda and mind manipulation.

Be it the unlikely scenario that doomsday is upon us, the scenario of spiritual upgrade (which I sincerely long for) or the more likely scenario that nothing will happen - it is not beneficial to fill your mind with the negativity and (subconscious) messages that are typically put out in these flicks in approach of the big day.

The 'coming of the new age' is already heavily loaded emotionally and we need positive, balanced thoughts in the worst case scenario but also in the best case scenario. Albeit just to avoid the day becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy; full of chaos, looting and violence just because we expect it. The world is created by our thoughts.

Be postiive and full of love. Even if you are the most down to earth type of person that does not even consider the chance of something happening, I think it is still an appropiate time to spend with your loved ones instead of watching some shallow Hollywood production.

PARTY POOPPER

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well I think I will watch the sky with a friends iphone because according to most youtube videos that's the only thing that will allow me to see Nibiru flying in

new topics

<< 1   >>

join