It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 6.4 - OFF THE WEST COAST OF BAJA CALIFORNIA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
Breaking News…

A major portion of central and southern California has disappeared beneath the sea. It seems to have been caused by the local and state governments that have been leaning too far to the left for so long that the already geologically unsound parts of California just capsized and sank beneath the waves. Scientists claim that this process was hastened by the huge part of Mexico that has migrated north and added a tremendous burden to the affected areas.

Pres. Calderon has declared it the worst Mexican disaster in history.

Fortunately much of the rest of California was held in place by red tape.

I had to log in just to Star you. That, my friend, made my day....

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ScorpiusMaximus

Thank you, and the star favor was returned.

I have a rather large collection of original humor shorts I wrote to liven up the daily earthquake reports I did for a forum I used to belong to. Every once in a while one of them comes in handy to brighten up a thread here at ATS.

If you enjoyed this on just ask and I will U2U message some of the best of them to you.

My interviews with Frankenstein and Dracula are a hoot. In the Dracula one you will learn the "real" reason Muslims won't touch pork.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

lol, you cant leave us hanging like that.
Make a thread about this interview you wrote.

I saw these when I woke up, the earthquake monitor is my homepage. No tsunami though, so that is good.
edit on 14-12-2012 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by smashdem
reply to post by happykat39

lol, you cant leave us hanging like that.
Make a thread about this interview you wrote.

I saw these when I woke up, the earthquake monitor is my homepage. No tsunami though, so that is good.
edit on 14-12-2012 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

Will do, but what forum do you think it should be posted in

BTW - I use FireFox and two of my multiple "home pages" are the U S G S quake listings, one for just the U S and the other worldwide. Plus I am also supposed to get an email notification for anything worldwide at 6.0 or higher. Lately they have been slipping up on the emails though.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pterra

The alignment of the sun and moon and earth, that causes flooding started Thursday wonder if the two are related.

King tides occur several times a year when the Earth, moon and sun align in a way that increases gravitational pull on oceans, raising water levels several feet above normal high tides. The non-scientific term also refers to extremely low tides.

www.washingtonpost.com... c2948-45b6-11e2-8c8f-fbebf7ccab4e_story.html

The King Tides predicted for beaches along the coast of California, currently or in the near future, will occur on Dec. 12-14, 2012, Jan. 9-11, 2013, and Feb. 7-9, 2013.

www.accuweather.com...
edit on 14-12-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by pterra

The alignment of the sun and moon and earth, that causes flooding started Thursday wonder if the two are related.

King tides occur several times a year when the Earth, moon and sun align in a way that increases gravitational pull on oceans, raising water levels several feet above normal high tides. The non-scientific term also refers to extremely low tides.

www.washingtonpost.com... c2948-45b6-11e2-8c8f-fbebf7ccab4e_story.html

The King Tides predicted for beaches along the coast of California, currently or in the near future, will occur on Dec. 12-14, 2012, Jan. 9-11, 2013, and Feb. 7-9, 2013.

www.accuweather.com...
edit on 14-12-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

I'd also keep an eye on those dates for BIG earthquakes...if it's tugging on the tides its tugging on the mantle.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

I am on the Coast in Ca I am watching!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

Actually every site with a theme also attracts opponents to that theme as well.
A gathering of conspiracy nutcases also attract the debunkers and skeptics.
Opposites attract, for various reasons.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
earthquake.usgs.gov...

3.7 in southern cali

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

yo ! where do you get this cool ass graph ???

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join