It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I know God exists.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Dustytoad

I'm saying that you're being deceived by Satan/Lucifer because you don't know who Christ really is and he doesn't want you to know.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

I can tell a "Christian" by their words and actions and you are a fine one. lol

Seriously though.....

Christianity and Jesus are opposites.

Satan and or Lucifer is a concept, again opposite of what Jesus is conveying.

There is not a devil running loose and there is not an old man in the sky judging our every move.

Christianity has teachers of its philosophy.... tons of them that preach not the good news... but the bad news.

There is one teacher you say you follow however your words and actions says you don't.

You are what you believe. Be careful what you believe because it becomes manifested.

What if you found out that you were a Uni-verse who has manifested into a human? Would you read the Bible differently in that sense?

Get out of the bondage which the church outs you in for there is one church and its within you. Your own temple is where you will find the truth. Open your heart so your eyes can see that we are equal.

Casting a judgement on my friend, Dustytoad and telling him he does not know Christ is reflecting your words back to yourself. This is what Jesus teaches.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

So, all that talk in another thread about Jesus' words n the Bible and how important they were to you was all for show?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

What's meant to be known by us will be given to us by the Lord at the proper time. We're not supposed to go looking for them lest we open ourselves up to other spirits as well.

Deuteronomy 29:29

29 The secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children for ever, that we may do all the words of this law.

WOE!

You summarized the above thoughts from this scripture? How?

We already know what it is we are to know. Its embedded within. He said to seek.... and he meant it.

Seek what it is you want to know and it will be given.

There is a veil over our eyes for a reason. Thy will is already done and he said we are to do more than he. We will evolve and become aware of all that was hidden. You cannot sit back with idol hands and do nothing. You cannot be a student to the word if you do not seek it. He said he is within you and you in he. NOT JUST THE CHRISTIAN..... ALL OF US.

He is not a Christian..... Im sorry if that hurts you but JESUS IS NOT CHRISTIAN. HE IS NOT A JEW. HE IS NOT A MUSLIM.

He is our comforter, teacher, son of God, Brother, he is OUR STORY from which he came to complete HIS-Story!

A story is written. DONE.... Its finished.

Its a recording of Words. Just because the Bible has stories of Jesus does not make the Bible the only resource in which we find Gods recording of word/story. Each word is delivered and it has different meanings. The PURPOSE of each meaning can be found in the root of the purpose for which you perceive. Thoughts create words...... this is why we are to train our mind and make the mind the builder of our temple within.

Each race in the beginning recorded with words their own idea of who God is. None are wrong.

The root is where the truth lies from which all branches freely flow.

Do not mistake Jesus with something he recorded to not be in accordance with. The cloud he came (will come in on) on means confusion..... cloudy vision. I think we may see this today.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

reply to post by MamaJ

So, all that talk in another thread about Jesus' words n the Bible and how important they were to you was all for show?

You do not understand my love for Jesus.... its obvious..... but I am used to it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Originally posted by MamaJ

Thanks MamaJ

You can always tell when someone is talking about what they think Jesus is,
And when someone actually knows Jesus. When someone is following their "jealous God" (his words not mine) or when they Know Gods love in perfection.

Here, I posted this yesterday? today? I didn't sleep yet I dunno.

Oddly enough for an atheist (at the time) My shadow was pierced by four darts of many meaninged truth in the form of four sentences spoken by a 15 foot tall Jesus. It was everything about me that I judged about other people, not realizing I was judging myself..

I then realized that's the whole love thy neighbor as thy self bit in a whole new light.. It's the only way to love the self is you must love everything about other people and forgive it too..

That Jealous God doesn't like it if you worship symbols like the church, when the body is your temple to Christ. let no man fool you. Actually means NO man.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I'll make my religion/church the same one that Jesus was building. Thanks.

Matthew 16:15-18

15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Jesus' church was built on the knowledge that Jesus was the Son of the living God and it was his God I should follow.

No one else has to like it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You do not understand my love for Jesus.... its obvious..... but I am used to it.

You're right, I do not understand words that contradict themselves. You say you love Jesus, but you don't know his words? I see a lot of that these days.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
reply to post by Deetermined

Jesus is telling him that by flesh and blood it is not revealed but by the Father in Heaven (spirit of God) it is revealed.

Building the church upon a rock is not a literal rock but within the rock of the spirit is where the temple is found.

God is said to not liken the temple built by mans hands but by the spirit within.

There is a difference with the interpretation. Yours and mine are different yet I am not condemning you to hell or saying your words are from the Devil.

Again.... there is a difference.

Following Jesus is to follow his path and do as he does.

Jesus spoke not of this world but of the Spirit of God. Its cosmic... not earthly.

Also, there is no contradiction. Use the word understanding because it fits better. You do not have the understanding I have and vice versa. The thing is.... I am well fluent in yours. I heard it many years and its a dying one. The way you understand is of this world preached by many men of flesh who choose to confuse the population, hence the cloud is already here.

edit on 17-12-2012 by MamaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

From an outside perspective, I am seeing more Christlike words from Mamaj,

We are not to condemn our brothers and sisters in Christ, we are only to rebuke if it is useful in edifying the Church,

I myself worship at the Catholic Church, but I would not condemn any brothers or sisters in Christ regardless of how they worship Him,

As long as they confess He is the Way, the Truth and Life, and believe in the Bible as the Word of God, there faith is legitimate in my eyes....

Luke 9:49 Now John answered and said, “Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow with us.”

50 But Jesus said to him, “Do not forbid him, for he who is not against us is on our side.”

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

“Do not forbid him, for he who is not against us is on our side.”
reply to post by godlover25

Oh how I love Him.... and thank you for the kind words!! xoxox

By the grace he gives each and every one of us we are saved and was/are saved when the foundations of the Earth were laid because Thy Will Be Done. And so it is. Its finished.

Saved from what, you ask? From our self and the darkness. From the darkness that resides within us as we were trapped in matter the day we decided to go out side of God and inhabit the Earth to experience darkness with the flesh. Darkness of the flesh can be said to be many things.... to each perception of what darkness may be for you personally. The conviction of not feeling "right" is how I perceive it.

Even in the darkness there is light. Scientifically proven....... therefore He/God is never absent.

When we became trapped and enveloped by the darkness the light still shined. Some have said we were in shame when said light shined down upon us but I am not so sure about that. When you say I saw the light it is said because you became aware. We were aware of more than spirit... the flesh became matter in that instant. Adam/Atom came out with a bang and so the human races began. We were no longer just spirit but manifested into a human being of which would experience more darkness as more matter took hold. The Earth became more dense. We were then in need of our brothers love and light and he obliged (jesus story/our his-story).... just like God knew when he came out side of himself what would be the end result. Its all about giving of your - self as when you give to others you are also receiving from others and yourself. We are all ONE. Jesus says it and I believe him.

With each cause there is an effect. In the end though.... its good. We are all good. It and we balance out and that is what is foreseen and will reach with Earth time as it is in Heaven.

We will all become aware of the light only this time we will not fear what we have become but we will know and remember that which we are. Sons and Daughters from the force of creation called God is what... I AM. The stars will sing and rejoice once again and his-story will be complete in Earth time, however do not forget or be weary because "Its finished" in spirit "time".

When it is said that we descended from God to be in the flesh for redemption some take that as we are the fallen angels. We live where Satan resides. It can be looked at from another light though. Flip the coin and see.....

We could actually be the stars that sang upon the completion of the Earth. We (spirit) were happy to reside here and come out side of God so he could experience him self.

How does one get to know their self in all aspects and angles? You have to be on the outside looking in from all who are living to KNOW the WHOLE you in ALL PERCEPTIONS of the mind.

Mind is the builder and comes from the Knowledge of the Creator.... God is the spirit within us ALL (not just Christians).... He Is the wave that flows through all things as his light makes its way to all aspects of creation. We together KNOW God and all aspects of God. We are in him and He is in us.

Science has proven that each object emits electromagnetic radiation and nothing can be void of light.

Jesus says the same thing only he goes well beyond what science has taught me. His words are proven true!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I then realized that's the whole love thy neighbor as thy self bit in a whole new light..

That is beautiful!!!!!

Funny how when YOU SEE the LIGHT shine at a different angle of perception how it clicked within you and you saw the bigger picture for what it truly was. The truth sets you free!!

That my friend is a revelation. I love it!!!! xoxo

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Jesus is telling him that by flesh and blood it is not revealed but by the Father in Heaven (spirit of God) it is revealed. Building the church upon a rock is not a literal rock but within the rock of the spirit is where the temple is found.

You didn't even understand what I said. I didn't say the rock was literal.

What was it that was revealed by the Father?

The knowledge that JESUS IS THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD!

That was the message you were supposed to get from that!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

As long as they confess He is the Way, the Truth and Life, and believe in the Bible as the Word of God, there faith is legitimate in my eyes....

You must have missed the part where none of them believe that the Bible is the Word of God.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Luke 9:

49 Now John answered and said, “Master, we saw someone casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow with us.”

50 But Jesus said to him, “Do not forbid him, for he who is not against us is on our side.”

Matthew 7:

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You must have missed the part where none of them believe that the Bible is the Word of God.

Some of it is obviously Not the word of God unless god hates women? I let God guide me to what I need to see.
I generally just seek to view the world through my continuing spiritual expansion.

So you would condemn me ?

Your above post shows that either God is confused (not), or the Word isn't always understood before it was written down in books..

This is why Jesus is the Way, Not the Book.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Following Jesus is to follow his path and do as he does.

Following Jesus also means listening to what he says...

John 10

10 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

3 To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.

4 And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5 And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: but they understood not what things they were which he spake unto them.

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them.

9 I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

And yet I bet most of you don't even know what he means by "thieves and robbers".

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Some of it is obviously Not the word of God unless god hates women? I let God guide me to what I need to see.

Listen, God didn't come along to change every law that they had in place. It didn't have anything to do with hating women. This was a culture from thousands of years ago and the only way of life these people knew at the time. He wasn't going to change their entire culture overnight. Everything in their culture had it's place at that time.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

no im referring to you asking me a random petty question that is barely coherant in relation to my oringal posts, and then when i call you out on your #ty question, you completely ignore everything i say, and try to pop in another pathetic question. you just spout the same old stuff over and over. God this God that. Clueless.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I can tell a "Christian" by their words and actions and you are a fine one. lol

I can tell a Christian by whether or not they contradict Jesus' words.

Christianity and Jesus are opposites.

Satan and or Lucifer is a concept, again opposite of what Jesus is conveying.

There is not a devil running loose and there is not an old man in the sky judging our every move.

Matthew 4:10 (Jesus speaking)

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Luke 10:18

18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Luke 13:15-16

15 The Lord then answered him, and said, Thou hypocrite, doth not each one of you on the sabbath loose his ox or his ass from the stall, and lead him away to watering?

16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?

Luke 22:31

31 And the Lord said, Simon, Simon, behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:

Christianity has teachers of its philosophy.... tons of them that preach not the good news... but the bad news.

There is one teacher you say you follow however your words and actions says you don't.

You don't like my words because they contradict yours. Your words contradict Jesus' words.

What if you found out that you were a Uni-verse who has manifested into a human? Would you read the Bible differently in that sense?

That's not what the Bible says. I read that thread and I already told you that although everyone may be connected physically, we're not all connected consciously.

The Bible says that we came from the dust of the ground and if you do a google search on "soil life" you'll find all of the living organisms in soil that are related to us by science.

Casting a judgement on my friend, Dustytoad and telling him he does not know Christ is reflecting your words back to yourself. This is what Jesus teaches.

I think you've already established that you don't know much about what Jesus teaches.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorShip

no im referring to you asking me a random petty question that is barely coherant in relation to my oringal posts, and then when i call you out on your #ty question, you completely ignore everything i say, and try to pop in another pathetic question. you just spout the same old stuff over and over. God this God that. Clueless.

A random petty question? What was that?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join