It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I know God exists.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

I think he forgot to explain why something that is a mirror image of us would think to judge us...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I think he forgot to explain why something that is a mirror image of us would think to judge us...

Why do you keep thinking that I think God judges? It's an automatic reaction. It's all one thing and the bottom affects the Top... Ie we judge ourselves. You go roll around in the dirt and then blame god when your shirts are brown? He judged you? Or does every action have a reaction?

God IS NOT separate. You judge yourself when you condemn others. did MamJ's point about Love thy neighbor not already explain this?

Look in the mirror

your name. Do you think soemthing comes after infinity?
Or
Are you chasing infinity?

Both of these misunderstand a fractal universe. Being proven more and more everyday. Did you watch the video?
edit on 12/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I care not whether you believe what you do...if fact I believe everyone is entitled to their beliefs. But posting a video off the net is Not Proof. What I have stated can easily be looked up by anyone who accesses the Vatican Website.

So you're not going to refute the info in the vid you keep trying to demonize to save face. The only reason is because you can't because you are wrong or you dodge in and out of threads spreading lies. Til someone hooks you. And that's an accusation not an attack.

Split Infinity
edit on 17-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Why do you keep thinking that I think God judges? It's an automatic reaction.

Because that's what the Bible teaches. Jesus has been quoted many times within the scriptures, stating that there is eternal punishment for rebelling against "God", even if it is according to our nature.

your name. Do you think soemthing comes after infinity?
Or
Are you chasing infinity?

More infinity. Infinity is a circle, so yes on both counts.

Both of these misunderstand a fractal universe. Being proven more and more everyday. Did you watch the video?

I did not. I'll have to look for it. I prefer not to draw conclusions at this point in time, but continuously develop ideas, because it would be premature and foolhardy to assume we have anything figured out at this point in time. I don't believe in jumping to conclusions just because our time MIGHT be drawing to a close.

edit on 17-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Well then to be fair why don't you miss a beat just once. You don't keep anything fair cause you aren't the ATS ref.
However please all me to retort ? Just because something can' be proven to you . Doesn't mean I don't know it to be true. So quit hitchen and interrupting please.

>something cannot be proven
>knows it's true anyway

Seems legit. So you don't require evidence to believe in something. THE MOON IS MADE OF CHEESE!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
A lil something else for all to chew on. Isn't evidence, proof, a bit over rated on the any how ? If heard and know of many occasions where evidence lies and even puts innocent men away. So evidence itself might even be a total fallacy. Evidence can hide the truth. And we all know the lack of evidence isn't evidence of anything.
edit on 17-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
So here's my assessment of this thread:

- statement is made regarding veracity of a higher power

- evidence is requested due to questionable nature of the topic

- original author's peers join up and declare that evidence is unnecessary

- opposing side argues the necessity of evidence

- religious team states that the Bible is evidence

- opposing forces respond that the Bible is illogical and inadmissible

- religious fans say, "Screw logic, I love Jesus."

- thread dissolves into a meaningless tangle.

Yep. I think ATS is done here.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

This one doesn't apply to me tho AI because I have asserted that it's absurd to ask for something that you know in advance can't be obtained. Just keeping it fair.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I Am Not a Christian Silly.. Is the Word God too hard to read without your western mind jumping to conclusions?
Jesus' words are only misunderstood by the fact that you do not realize WHO you are..

You ARE I AM.

Let it sink in.. You are me, I am I, am god. You Judge yourself, by the fact we are all the one thing. If you cut your arm you bleed. If you wage war against your neighbors you are at war with yourself.

Jesus is God. You are God.

Understand that parts of the bible are mistranslated because you cannot translate something that goes over your head. I am not a bible follower. Parts of it explain physics, and if you can't look with this lens you fail to see the beauty.

Quit going back to the bible which you don't believe to prove god is a way you don't believe. Kinda silly don't you think?

Why not just do it.. Jesus even explained how.. It's not by worship. It's not by hope. It's not by faith. It's not through judgement. Just let go and let it flow.. Open your third eye. Let the consciousness in.

Stop trying to understand my words. You refuse to see what I am saying and keep arguing something neither of us believes.

What is it? Did your friend Die?
girlfriend leave you?
And you just have to Blame it on some God?

Get over it. It's all on you to change things as you see fit, and there just so happen to have been guides who left the truth of the path behind. Listen to this posted song.

"they could change the world, if they only knew, try to realize it's all within yourself and no one can make you change. Try to realize you are only very small and life goes on without you and WINTHIN YOU."

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You do realize Split has demonized the use of Y-tube ?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So here's my assessment of this thread:

- statement is made regarding veracity of a higher power

- evidence is requested due to questionable nature of the topic

- opposing side argues the necessity of evidence

- religious team states that the Bible is evidence

- opposing forces respond that the Bible is illogical and inadmissible

- religious fans say, "Screw logic, I love Jesus."

- thread dissolves into a meaningless tangle.

Yep. I think ATS is done here.

NOPE. You fail to read the Title of the OP... How ** I ** know God exists.. He never promised to prove anything to you. You also failed at putting me into your list there. I Love Jesus through Logic, and DO NOT think the bible is proof.

You are a meaningless tangle set to repeat.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

You do realize Split has demonized the use of Y-tube ?

Yes I saw that. Just catching back up today.

Weird that posters with infinite names only understand the finite.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Strange how people with 'finite' names pretend to understand the infinite...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Strange how people with 'finite' names pretend to understand the infinite...

No pretending needed.

Only connection. You didn't understand the video about black holes?

TV does re-inforce the body image doesn't it. And you think I have a name?

I AM.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

THE MOON IS MADE OF CHEESE!!

Of course I see your point. But I have no faith in what you write.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I Am Not a Christian Silly.. Is the Word God too hard to read without your western mind jumping to conclusions?
Jesus' words are only misunderstood by the fact that you do not realize WHO you are..

Don't stereotype me. It's dangerously close to labeling me simply because you've decided I'm not worth the time necessary to actually understand me.

Quit going back to the bible which you don't believe to prove god is a way you don't believe. Kinda silly don't you think?

Not when other people keep bringing it up.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

This one doesn't apply to me tho AI because I have asserted that it's absurd to ask for something that you know in advance can't be obtained. Just keeping it fair.

It was more toward the OP than anything else. The OP opened it for discussion and failed to substantiate.

"Oh, I'm going to make a statement and put it where you can argue with it, but I'll ignore your evidence and tell you you're wrong without providing any proof on my part because I have the Bible. Screw logic, I love Jesus."

I don't understand the point of taking part in a discussion if you're not contributing. And I don't call praise and prayer a contribution.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Im not other people.. And no I did not sterotype you. I told You to stop thinking I am a certain way. Are you from Japan, or did I get it right that you are western? Only the western mind would seek to externalize God..

Again:

"That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above, corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracles of the One Thing"

You Are The One You Seek.

Oh geez now they're all going to think I'm only into Hermtecism. And a bible believer.. Next they'll tell me what I Must believe based on their judgements of me, and then ask why does god judge? And I will say he... Doesn't judge.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

It was more toward the OP than anything else. The OP opened it for discussion and failed to substantiate.

"Oh, I'm going to make a statement and put it where you can argue with it, but I'll ignore your evidence and tell you you're wrong without providing any proof on my part because I have the Bible. Screw logic, I love Jesus."

I don't understand the point of taking part in a discussion if you're not contributing. And I don't call praise and prayer a contribution.

How can you argue the OP? He isn't saying anything about you. It's all about him. there is no way for you to see what he knows. Does he know? I don't know, but he didn't promise anything to you. Or have you never heard where to find God? It's not in an ATS thread.

It's in your heart.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Why not just do it.. Jesus even explained how.. It's not by worship. It's not by hope. It's not by faith. It's not through judgement. Just let go and let it flow.. Open your third eye. Let the consciousness in.

Once again, this is exactly the opposite of what Jesus taught.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join