It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horaton.com Website (Re: 3 Days of Darkness)???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I opened up my email, and this is a fairly new email i made, so theres not many people/websites that have it to send their spam/ads/junk etc. to. This email sent me a message saying:

helper@hor​aton.com
To *****@hotmail.ca
The Age of Pisces ends on the 21st December and the Age of Aquarius begins on the 25th December. There will be three days of darkness in between these dates. For answers visit: www.horaton.com

Horaton.com

For those who wish to give a quick read instead of look:

December 21st is the final day of our age – The Age of Pisces, on this date you should celebrate and show thanks for the life you’ve been given. On December 22nd the Sun will not rise. A Cosmic/Electrical Storm will engulf the Earth. No Electrical or metallic objects will work. The Darkness and the Storm will last for three days, the 22nd, 23rd and 24th of December.

Before the sun sets on the 21st ensure you have everything you are going to need:

Allocate yourself a safe place indoors, preferably somewhere with a fire. Be sure to choose wisely as you will spend the next three days at this location. ________________________________________________________________________

Fail to prepare, prepare to fail

Preparation is crucial. Remember phones, computers, lights, touches, lighters will not work. You are lucky as you now know what is to come. Many people will be in a far more difficult situation, engulfed in darkness, fear and ignorance. On the 25th December the Sun will rise again and the Age of Aquarius will be born. ________________________________________________________________________

Do not look for a quick exit

You should not accept any salvation or escape routes offered to you during the three days. Do not follow the masses. The three days are your test, sit the three days out and rise again on Christmas Day ________________________________________________________________________

REMEMBER: IT IS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

I, personally dont believe there is any Reasonable explanation as to why this would happen. But to say it isnt possible is like saying we, arent possible, Yet here we are.

Also, i dont know why they would say lighters wont work? theres no way i see it failing in this situation unless you drop it in a puddle or something haha. They also put two 'theories' on doomsday together, A New Age of man, and a major CME or Solar Storm.

The reason i posted this is now that it closer to this 'doom' date, and the 'conspiracies' are lurking, i wanted to get some fresh thoughts on what people think of this scenario and its possibilities.
Also, would it be good or bad is this were to happen, and why?

(I searched, and searched, and acouldnt find it, sorry mods if i didnt look hard enough )

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Anishnaabe

Welp that's some serious fearmongering right there... I have read everything from the age of Aquarius beginning 40 years ago to the age of Aquarius not being for another 600 years.. that fact is.. the whole "age of Aquarius" is quackery at it's finest... in my humble opinion.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Being prepared can't be a bad thing in my book. On a lighter note, 3 days of darkness means lots of time to catch up on sleep!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

And i agree, haha.

I have read and watched lots about that type of topic, Age of this and that. I always keep an open mind though. As for seeing proof, i guess well *cough*not* see on the 21st right? Nothing is impossible i must say though.

reply to post by lambs to lions

Yeah, its best to always be prepared though, no matter what can, or might happen, It will eventually. And yeah, that much sleep would be a real luxury thats for sure.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Looks like a cheap site. I don't see how lighters won't work or torches? Meaning flashlights? and more about what would cause the sun not to rise.
edit on 14-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet

Looks like a cheap site. I don't see how lighters won't work or torches? Meaning flashlights? and more about what would cause the sun not to rise.
edit on 14-12-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

Yeah me either, Torches would be flashlights. And there is tons of possibilities for the sun not rising, But whats is the most reasonable to happen within 7 days?
edit on 14-12-2012 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
What amount of preparation is needed for 3 days?......

So long as someone had water and blankets as a means to stay warm if it was cold I see no other needs for survival for a 3 day period.
Those who buy into this silly theory should actually be quite joyous and celebrating right now....because the way I see it it is the best possible scenario out of all the scaremongering scenario's out there!

So the point is????........

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
There's other threads on it. It's a catholic prophecy

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Sorry, I edited my post. Saw it now

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Really, 3 days of darknes... Again...

Urgent 3 days of darkness

Denver, elenin, 3 days of darkness

Volcanic moon, three days of darkness

German prophet 3 days of darkness.

So which is it. They said Elenin was going to cause three days of darkness and it didn't. Now we're to believe the end of the age of Pisces is going to do it? How? Magic fairy dust? A God fart?

I don't buy it.

Oh and Metal won't work? Nor friction lighters?

I will jump out the window of the tallest building if that happens, because it must mean I have super powers too.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I've heard about this 3 days of darkness a few times this year. I wonder how people think it will be physical darkness. From the stuff I read, it said nothing about magnetic storms and what-not...

Maybe this 3 days of darkness is a metaphor?

I am a firm believer that everyone should at least have a 72hr kit... nothing wrong with being prepared
but I don't think we're going to have a global power failure.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
December 21, 2012 is the last day of the age of Pisces. This is the day of the winter solstice (shortest day). It is the end of 9 hells and the start of the 13 heavens, according to the Maya. The Sun will be on the galactic cross for those three days. This has been foretold many times. Some will choose to listen, some will not. The light will return. This truly will be a test of sanity and will.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
For those who are unfamiliar, the "Three Days of Darkness," is a Catholic prophecy which has been around for a while.

The gist is that there will be 3 days of complete darkness during which no electronics or lights will even work. According to the prophecy, not even normal candles will work. They are supposed to be 100% bees wax and blessed by a priest.

It is supposed to start with a very cold night. That is a kind of "warning sign." They say when you see the "very cold night" that it is about to begin, and to go inside your home.

They say not only to shut yourself inside your home, and lock all the doors and windows, but to not even look out the windows at all, and not answer the door under any circumstances..

en.wikipedia.org...

Whether you believe it or not... you have to admit it makes a pretty creepy story.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I did a Google search and saw people talking about this on some other message board site. Many of the people that replied said they play on pokerstars.eu and that the email could have come from their servers.

Not sure if you play on that site, but if so then that could be how they received your email address.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Now the site seems to be down.

I just got the "Server Not Found" error page in Firefox.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

If you and watch the who.is information of the domain horaton.com ( who.is... ), you will see that it has the address of a licensing company of gambling, that is Isle of Man

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
On my second cup of coffee and watching a beautiful sunrise like any other morning. Think I'll go gamble some since all of my devices are working as normal.

new topics

top topics

join