It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To anyone who felt better after watching the 'leaked' NASA video scheduled for after the 21st.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Did you not consider that this video was maybe intentionally released earlier, to bring the effect you felt?

Lets say a scenario is about to happen on the 21st? This video is another security blanket to the masses, in order to settle people and keep society in tact. Because, well... If something does happen, it's not like you'll be around to complain about being lied to.

The fact that this video has been released early/leaked, to me stinks of an intention to do it early. And if that is the case, then why have NASA felt the urge to do it?

Perhaps, when they tell you there is nothing to fear, is when you should be most afraid.

.... Or perhaps this is all paranoia. But its up to you to decide 'until we know otherwise

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Kind of already covered in this thread.

Maybe not all the points though, NASA's explanation via news source is:

London: US space agency NASA is so confident that the apocalypse will not happen December 21 that it has released a video 10 days ahead of schedule titled "Why the World Didn't End Yesterday".

ibnlive.in.com...
edit on 14-12-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Like all good Government agencies they prepare for all eventualities. I want to see the other one.

It is probably titled.

TO THE SURVIVORS, SORRY WE STUFFED UP.

P

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
So if something really happens on the 21. would you really want to know? If you managed to survive you would have to battle food recources with zombie like masses. Most people would turn to cannibalism at some point.

Ever watch the movie the road?

Right now it people are already pretty zombie like, wanderin through the malls like dawn of the dead, christmas shopping. It´s horrible! Guess what happens when there really is a SHTF event? I don´t even wnat to know, just make it quick... Also, I wouldnt want my Child to live in such a "walking dead" world..

edit on 14-12-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
NASA had that old tool bag guy come out a few years ago ensuring nothing will happen on that date, I thought that was kind of lame because theres no way they could have known for sure. Unless they are time travelers, I dont think anything will happen either but , I kinda thought it was really obnoxious to act like you are the almighty word. Neither would I roll my eyes at that calendar.
edit on 14-12-2012 by jazztrance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join