It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy was Enoch Ever Right! The Meaning of the Mayan Calendar Solved on ATS

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

Originally posted by MrBigDave

Originally posted by abeverage

And
Mark 13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Pretty sure this falls in line with No one knows...

The day and the hour.......no one knows the day and the hour. We might figure it out within two days or two hours, or a week, who knows.

So far as everyone can agree it's been 2,000 who says it wont be another 2,000....

It won't be another 2000yr

posted on Apr, 13 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Cute. I enjoyed how you brought politics into your argument. I guess when Jesus told Peter to fish off the "right" side of the boat two thousand years ago he knew that over 1700 years later the French would sit the conservatives on the right side of the parliament and liberals on the left, and therefore, we would start calling conservatives "right wingers," and liberals "left wingers," for the first time in history.

Unfortunately, you lost all credibility with that singular judgement.

posted on Apr, 15 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sedwin

it is known by many that the right resist and the left accepts. example we wear wedding rings on the left and we shake hands with the right hand. there are many verses that back this up. just think about how we are sworn in during court. the energies have not changed. you are really just a magnet.

posted on Apr, 16 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

yes!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EnochWasRight

you don't have a proof those are the watchers. Moreover, the Bible is rather short on that story. Book of Enoch sounds like something else of theological character and later period, not like Genesis. With billions of ET, to say all of them are the Watchers, those who encounter the earth, is not the best thing to be offered to believe in. Were the Ezekiel's wheels also those of the watchers?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart
Two and a half years since the OP was banned, I don't think he's going to answer your question.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

LOL I was gonna say......"Who you yellin at?"

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

And I still don’t understand why he was banned. Not many who think for them selves these days and his thinking was always of interest to me. Whether you agree or not ... a person who thinks for them self is my kinda people 😀

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ
Shortly before being banned, if memory serves, he had been filling up the Theology forum by producing many threads in quick succession. Like my practice of making a series with an Index thread, except that he was trying to do them all over a couple of nights (you can still see them on his profile). That may have been part of the trouble.

edit on 19-1-2019 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Is there a rule on how many you can post in a day?

Either way look at today ATS!? We need him back for people like me who thrive with thinking on another level. Yes I can choose which threads I read just never any on here that are worth engaging.

So many spend hours on here to bicker and post one thread after another that further creates hate.

I’m rarely on past few years because the polictial arena and talk is useless to me in my journey for Truth which is what brought me to ATS in the first place.

I picked up Jim Marrs book about ATS threads at Books a Million. I skimmed through it and remembered some of the cool threads back in the day which is why I’m reading older threads today lol 😂

Hope you are well ...

Jenn

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ
I think that was a case of Mod patience getting worn out. The sheer quantity was drowning out everybody else.
However, that wasn't as bad as the other user (I forget the name) who tried to create a thread series starting with the Index thread. This would have obliged him to upload the other threads within two hours, so that their links could be included in the opening post. Hence there wasn't time to set them up with anything more than a Bible quotation each, which he presumably intended to edit and expand once the links were all organised. The Mods saw a series of threads with no more content than a Bible quotation, and began deleting them. THEN he began re-uploading the threads which they were deleting. I was watching this frantic activity with fascination, thinking "Good grief, he's going to get himself banned!" In fact he apparently got away with a temporary post-ban while they sorted things out. Nevertheless, he tried it on again at a later date. The software now imposes a one-hour interval between making new threads, and I think that came into existence on his account.

posted on Jan, 19 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Well that’s good to hear, and I do believe a lot of good came from his thinking and his posts. I tried to encourage him to talk less scripture and word his thinking in a scientific text instead because he was of scientific and of course mystical mind set.

Most thinkers of today are not going to understand and be able to follow his belief without time spent and people on these forums don’t read to understand they read to combat.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join