It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy was Enoch Ever Right! The Meaning of the Mayan Calendar Solved on ATS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I'm sorry... I think I missed something from the OP ...so where did you get the information that "Pyramids around the Earth mark the kingdoms and territory of the Watchers" .... and who exactly are the watchers? ... I'm trying to understand.

Respect,

-AS-

First, read the book of Enoch. Then, watch this video and read this thread: Links to Pyramids and other Structures as related to Zero Point Meridian of Giza

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Answer me this.. "this religious talk is so cryptic to me" so when will these creatures come back and imprison us,
Did I read it right that we are in the 6000 year out of 7000.. that would give us 1000 years to enjoy freedom ?

You simply need to read the book of Enoch. Read the Bible. Seek God. Go back and read my threads. I try to outline these concepts in words that most can understand. The link in my signature should also provide many useful articles. In the end, I cannot do the work for anyone. Each person must seek God on their own.

[Chapter 1]
1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be 2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said -Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is 3 for to come. Concerning the elect I said, and took up my parable concerning them:
The Holy Great One will come forth from His dwelling,
4 And the eternal God will tread upon the earth, (even) on Mount Sinai,
[And appear from His camp]
And appear in the strength of His might from the heaven of heavens.
5 And all shall be smitten with fear
And the Watchers shall quake,
And great fear and trembling shall seize them unto the ends of the earth.
6 And the high mountains shall be shaken,
And the high hills shall be made low,
And shall melt like wax before the flame
7 And the earth shall be wholly rent in sunder,
And all that is upon the earth shall perish,
And there shall be a judgement upon all (men).
8 But with the righteous He will make peace.
And will protect the elect,
And mercy shall be upon them.
And they shall all belong to God,
And they shall be prospered,
And they shall all be blessed.
And He will help them all,
And light shall appear unto them,
And He will make peace with them'.
9 And behold! He cometh with ten thousands of His holy ones
To execute judgement upon all,
And to destroy all the ungodly:
And to convict all flesh
Of all the works of their ungodliness which they have ungodly committed,
And of all the hard things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

So ultimately what you're saying is the Mayan calendar is counting down to when the Watchers return?

They left a record in stone before the flood. Read the book of Enoch. Watch a video of the story. The watchers were on earth before the flood and then their kingdoms were destroyed by the flood. What we have left is what they left us to read. The calendars, at least from what I see, are left for those who might make it past the flood. This is the only thing that makes any sense. Every civilization around the world has a record of sky gods coming down to rule mankind. Now we know.

Enoch is the key to knowing the motive.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
applauding your way of synchronizing different books EWR

just some remark -
"..bound them till the
time when their guilt should be consummated (even) for ten thousand years.' - book of henoch

..and also,
though the ' book of adam and eve ' is a marvellous read, it is not mentioned in the Bible like Henoch [ by the Lord ] or Jubilees [ in Samuel ] , so this particular book is not infallible proof.
And the phrase ' in 5, 5 days ' should point not to the end time - but to His coming into this world

so... it is still possible that the Deluge was somewhere 8000-7500 bC
and there s geological evidence for that timeframe

But whatever the dating : the opening of the abyss is close

bless

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Was that a yes or a no?

I asked a simple question.

Tortuguero monument 6 supports this theory.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
forgot, sorry -

what if the '70 generations ' is tied with the
"...and his life [ of man ] will from now on be 120 years " ..?

that d make some 9400... which is rather close to the '10.000 '

off track.. but i always wondered, if the 'armour ' of the horses [ 'deepblue, crimson red, yellow ' etc ] are symbolic representing the "rays " the ascended masters [ fallen ones ] always claim to use

= the same rays that the different chakras work with

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Was that a yes or a no?

I second that...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
Great, except for two things. The Mayans didn't believe your fairy tails, and your characters never existed.

When I see that people actually believe this stuff, I lose a little more faith in humanity...

Did the Mayan's know Enoch? Not likely, yet they were ruled by an Angel King. Their own stories tell this. Your bias against God will blind you.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
Trying to think this out... and Enoch was Apocryphal, hence Old Testament, yet in New Testament we have the scripture "No man knows the day or the hour, only the Father" (loosely translated from memory) therefore leading me to believe that New Testament would supersede the Old Testament scriptures. Then too, Apocryphal scripture, while actually authored, was not included as OT Scripture. A mistake in my view, as I have read 'most' all of the Apocrypha in its entirety in what I did read, and found it an enhancement to existing scripture. Rather it added a bunch more information that seemed to brief in OT scripture, kind of (The rest of the story) as Paul Harvey used to say.

So logically My thoughts go with the inclusion of Apocryphal accounts as well. But interpreting it as a prophecy pertaining to 2012 Mayan stuff. I won't think it will pan out.
Then again, I don't believe anything will happen on the 21st of December 2012.

The day and hour of our salvation from the material world is not the same as judgment day for the watchers. There is a judgment of Christ on the day of the Lord. This is different than the Great White Throne that will come down in judgment at the end of that last day. 1000 years to go.

Here are the witnesses I can find to December 21

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by abeverage

He is stating that the day has come already and passed, so therefore we do not have to think about it anymore.

Now we DO know ?

Wait huh? The second coming has already happened? I was pretty sure that those scriptures alluded to the day of judgement and that no one would know. Hence the Better be good for goodness sake...

link   

Does the word succinct exist in your vocabulary? How about a brief summary for those of us who are chronologically challenged?

link   
reply to post by SpearMint

The human brain is a powerful thing, yet wasted on some people.

You said it, not me.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

That's not from the bible. That's from Santa Claus is coming to town.

Don't mix your pagan celebrations with alien worship.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes
reply to post by celticdog

From my limited understanding, the book of Enoch was not put in the Bible because it raises too many questions. You will see various verses reference Enoch but it's all very vague. I believe it was omitted for a reason.

It was. Here is the reason:

Daniel 12

7 The man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, lifted his right hand and his left hand toward heaven, and I heard him swear by him who lives forever, saying, “It will be for a time, times and half a time. When the power of the holy people has been finally broken, all these things will be completed.”

Enoch I

1 The words of the blessing of Enoch, wherewith he blessed the elect and righteous, who will be 2 living in the day of tribulation, when all the wicked and godless are to be removed. And he took up his parable and said -Enoch a righteous man, whose eyes were opened by God, saw the vision of the Holy One in the heavens, which the angels showed me, and from them I heard everything, and from them I understood as I saw, but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is 3 for to come.

edit on 14-12-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Anyone could have written this. You saw a few keywords and said, "Bingo! This must be trustworthy!"

I, as a rational man, do not agree. Mildly interesting perspective, but ungrounded. Thanks anyway. On a side note, some people are unbelievably gullible...throw a few catch phrases and some random names into a poem and you have a bona fide prophecy that absolutely has to come true because it sounds so much like the real thing and no one ever cares about the research.

But again, thanks anyway.

You are surrounded by a cloud of witness. The fire in the middle of the thorns is similar to your avatar. The cloud blinds.

Cloud is the word nephelē. It also derives the word Nephilim, a cloud of evil spirits covering the people. This usage was shown in the book of Enoch 1 to describe the Evil Beings that corrupted Mankind. The cloud was the same as the one in Jude 1 and Enoch to describe Jesus coming in the clouds with an army of angels to rescue mankind.

You can thorw any amount of doubt out you like and I'll have the answer to your doubt. Truth will set you free.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
If sir by this post you are trying to exact a date at which the return of the Christian God will arrive let me refresh your memory from another portion of that book from which you quote. And one of my favorite for guys like Harold or others who try to predict the "END". lol

Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Pretty sure that negates any calculations, or coincidences, or comparisons to Mayans as well.
edit on 14-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

Day and hour is down to one day and hour. Season is a broad time. We are not speaking of the subject of salvation, but of the removal of evil from the Earth. Weeding the garden is a good analogy. Also, consider these items of interest.

Christ has already returned. The body of Christ is the Church and the head is Christ. He has already risen.

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

Jesus is the first and last Adam. He is the heel on either side of the loaf that crushes the head of Satan. Genesis 3 reveals this about the heel crushing the head. Why is the church the body of Christ in the first resurrection?

1 Corinthians 12

12 Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 Even so the body is not made up of one part but of many.

If you need more, read the entire book of 1 Corinthians. The mystery is revealed.

Back to 1 Corinthians 10

Baptism is the immersion of the soul into the waters of life. We are all part of Christ, the first soul (Adam to Adam). In the verses below, know that the sea represents the nations. The wilderness is the Earth and the soul baptized into the water to rise to new life.

10 For I do not want you to be ignorant of the fact, brothers and sisters, that our ancestors were all under the cloud and that they all passed through the sea. 2 They were all baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea.

See my thread on Involution and Evolution

See my Thread on Amnion and Baptism

How about some simple words in the Greek and Latin to verify the Gospel message?

Amni - Stream of Water or River

Amnio - Greek "Bowl" or "Lamb"

"Denotes a thin, transparent, tough membrane lining and the fluid-filled cavity contains the embryo of reptiles, birds, and mammals [amniotes]; the membrane around a fetus; diminutive of amnos, lamb; a bowl in which the blood of sacrificial victims was caught. Now used primarily to indicate the membrane surrounding the fetus in utero. "

Amnion - The amnion is a membrane building the amniotic sac that surrounds and protects an embryo.

Amniotic Fluid - Amniotic fluid or liquor amnii is the nourishing and protecting liquid contained by the amniotic sac of a pregnant woman.

Amnia - bag of waters; the extraembryonic membrane of birds, reptiles, and mammals, which lines the chorion.

Sia - Greek > Latin: a suffix; actor, process, condition, or state of; result of; expresses a state or abnormal condition or process of some disease

Amne(sia) - From modified Latin amnesia, from Ancient Greek ἀμνησία (amnēsia, “forgetfulness”).

AMNE´STIA (ἀμνηστεία)Amnesty is a word used by the later Greek writers, and from them borrowed by the Romans, to describe the act or arrangement by which offences were forgotten, or regarded as if they had not been committed, so that the offender could not be called to account for them.

Indeed, Amnesty is written in the Bible and in the Greek Language as a relation to the Amnio (LAMB and BOWL of Sacrifice).

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Was that a yes or a no?

Sorry. Repeat the question if you don't mind.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Its always the tiniest of things that bother me. I always wonder of all the issues with calendars, what any real or actual dates may be? We've never had one single official way of telling time throughout humanity, and its not like your bound to find some that states say "at precisely 12 minutes after 1 am and 18 seconds, on the first day of June..." in some ancient scripts? What was 10am to one culture, could be 1pm to us? Or the 20th of Nov. could be our 4th of Dec.? Calendars and clocks took a long time to be perfected, or standardized, and had Hell knows how many resets, restarts, and changes through the centuries. So coming up to say this 21st of Dec., could Mayan's have meant a date that we may have passed a week ago?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

Does the word succinct exist in your vocabulary? How about a brief summary for those of us who are chronologically challenged?

The OP is summary. The longer versions are in the articles linked in my signature.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CashStronomer

Take a look in the link in my signature... It would be a good start understanding the South American tribes of ancient times and what they have to say about history and time.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join