It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy was Enoch Ever Right! The Meaning of the Mayan Calendar Solved on ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thanks for sharing this!

I have often struggled with reconciling my scientific mind with my religious upbringing and, like many, have seriously questioned some of the prevailing doctrines taught in Churches today.

I read the book of Enoch for the first time about 10 years ago, before that I didn't even know it existed. Reading the book of Enoch completely opened my mind and truly helped me overcome some of the religious indoctrination I had received from men. I'll be honest, it changed my life and my entire perspective on God!

I would challenge anyone here to read the book of Enoch at least once.
I think that many here on ATS would be surprised at what that book contains.

Thanks Enoch Was Right!
...and yes he was!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I dont have time to read all remarks now, so this might have already been addressed:

You can find these texts to read at www.sacred-texts.com Awesome site for anyone wanting to read the ancient texts for themselves. Not just christian texts.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
If sir by this post you are trying to exact a date at which the return of the Christian God will arrive let me refresh your memory from another portion of that book from which you quote. And one of my favorite for guys like Harold or others who try to predict the "END". lol

Matthew 24:36
But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Pretty sure that negates any calculations, or coincidences, or comparisons to Mayans as well.
edit on 14-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
***snip***
A generation is one degree on the Precession of the Earth.

And the timespan of a generation takes into account that a generation a 1.000 years ago were much shorter than now. Or have you a divine average, you use?

26000 divided by 360 = 72.222. Multiply this by 70 generations and you have 5055 years. Enoch was taken at around 950 after Adam. That's 6000 years.
***snip***

Without the divine average the math is wrong.

As one might have suspected.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You may have already discovered the late "DAVID FLYNN" and his works. While I do not agree with his position in every way, and believe he is incorrect in many theological areas he still makes several interesting connections you may find interesting. Youtube search for his seminar series.

Here you can find links for MANY ancient writings including Enoch and Jashur:

www.zyworld.com...

I personally have four translations of Enoch, (Charles, Charlesworth, Laurence, and another that slips my mind).

Your posts concerning 'choice' seem to contradict the very reason for your post of the "Teacher". Self-exaltation, "gonna do it my way" thinking manifests very dangerous, rebellious, and blasphemous aspects of ones purpose. "Choice" is an adroit illusion permited by Yahweh for a time in ones manifestation. It manifests as delusion should it continue. In other words, a child of Yahweh awakes to Yahweh's absolute sovereignty or they die in their delusion of 'free-will', 'gonna do it my way' curse. If one is to be the manifestation of Yahweh, or the "image of Yahweh" on earth, there is no room for 'self-will'/'free-will'/'gonna do it my way' delusional teachings. The 'old man' must die, Romans 6:6 - chapter 8.

2 Thes. 2:11-12

A post on this thread brought up "white supremacy". You have mentioned Jude in connection with Enoch. Most seem to miss the very foundation of the warfare ... that being GENETIC. Enoch's fallen 'angels' and their mongrel nephilim resulting in demons eventually, Jude's comparison of that with the events of Sodom, Cain, and Balaam's teaching soundly establishes the context within genetics and the enemy attempting to miscegenate the world into one big mud-blooded ceasepool of mongrel abominations so many erroneously call 'men' and 'women' when the bible calls them "MAMZER". I certainly would not want to marry one. Adam was the race created in the image of Yahweh, the others were not. The spiritual capacity is lacking in most of what is called 'humanity' and Yahshua even said they "cannot hear". Why try to make them hear? If many have the "strong delusion" from Yahweh in this late hour who are you fighting, if not Yahweh Himself, by trying to make them understand?

The cleansing is about to occur. Know your enemy ... an remember:

Jos 23:11-13 Take good heed therefore unto yourselves, that ye love Yahweh your Mighty One. Else if ye do in any wise go back, and cleave unto the remnant of these nations, [even] these that remain among you, and shall make marriages with them, and go in unto them, and they to you: Know for a certainty that Yahweh your Mighty One will no more drive out [any of] these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which Yahweh your Mighty One hath given you.

A major sin here is attributed to be mixing with non-Israyl, whether that is in their religions or the genetic stock. The result would be "THORNS IN YOUR EYES". Take note, lack of attention to the genetic issue of the Scripture is a manifestation that many DO NOT LOVE YAHWEH! They may praise Him with their lips, but their heart is far from Him.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage
If sir by this post you are trying to exact a date at which the return of the Christian God will arrive let me refresh your memory from another portion of that book from which you quote. And one of my favorite for guys like Harold or others who try to predict the "END". lol

But of that day and hour knows no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Pretty sure that negates any calculations, or coincidences, or comparisons to Mayans as well.

The "day no one knows" is a reference to the day known as the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah). No one could know this day until two witnesses observed the New Moon. Therefore, it was known as "the day no one knows the day or hour".

I was under the impression this was common knowledge.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog
I dont know much about the book of enoch but if it was such a great book why wasnt it put in the bible. How was this book preserve through all the years for you to read it. Was it translated right.Where was it found and are you sure it wasnt written recently.If enoch was given this information who gave it to him(satan maybe?) Supposedly demons ran amuck back then. Isnt satan the god of this world. You have no idea if it was satan or the other god that kills that helped men write these books. It sounds like the book of revelation that was written by a man who may or may not have been crazy. You are putting too much stock in the mayan calendar it will go over like Y2K. It like putting numbers in a calculator and then turn it upside down "Hey look it spells BOOBLESS"

The Roman Catholic church did not want the information contained in various books to be known. That's another reason for the Catholic church not wanting the Bible translated into the common mans language. Once the Bible was translated the people found out what the Catholic church was covering up. The big one being that Jesus said the way to life was thruogh Him. Not through some priest or pope of a church. I really enjoyed the book of Jasher. Enoch was pretty good too.
To everyone who says the Bible and The Creator are just myth, you need to study the Bible codes and the mathematical proof (mathematical absurdities and probabilities). That the Bible is true(Hebrew version) and The Creator exists.
Y2k was a computer glitch. It happened. It had alot of effect on things that you just weren't told. Like most things we're not told about in the mainstream news and we have to go to the alternative news to get some truth.
edit on 14-12-2012 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

how One would then come and save him and his descendants.

There can be only one.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580

how One would then come and save him and his descendants.

There can be only one.

The really interesting stuff becomes apparent when careful study is given to that "HIM and HIS DESCENDENTS" part. LOL. Rather exclusive, not inclusive as the modern paganized satanic inspired church world would have some believe.

And that "One would then come" ... his extremely important lineage is thrown out the window with that paganized addition and adaptation to the text called "virgin birth" of solar deity origin. But of course the "ONE" has been replaced with "another" claiming to be the "One" ... and the people love to have it so.

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Yahshua, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Modern christianity has "ANOTHER", the "man of sin" claiming to be "Yahweh", in their "temple", 2 Thes. 2, which is nothing more than a solar deity variant of Satan, named "Jesus".

Enoch even warned of it.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'm sorry... I think I missed something from the OP ...so where did you get the information that "Pyramids around the Earth mark the kingdoms and territory of the Watchers" .... and who exactly are the watchers? ... I'm trying to understand.

Respect,

-AS-

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lupodigubbio

That's what my moniker is about...

I've gone by AeonStorm, ArcStorm, and TimeStorm...

"the day no one knows the day or hour" ... Don't be suprised if there is a major electrical factor to that quote and what it suggests.

In lucid dreams I've dreamed of major electrical discharges like nothing ever seen.
edit on 14-12-2012 by AeonStorm because: grammar

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lupodigubbio

Originally posted by abeverage

The "day no one knows" is a reference to the day known as the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanah). No one could know this day until two witnesses observed the New Moon. Therefore, it was known as "the day no one knows the day or hour".

I was under the impression this was common knowledge.

And
Mark 13:32
But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Pretty sure this falls in line with No one knows...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm

That's what my moniker is about...

I've gone by AeonStorm, ArcStorm, and TimeStorm...

"the day no one knows the day or hour" ... Don't be suprised if there is a major electrical factor to that quote and what it suggests.

In lucid dreams I've dreamed of major electrical discharges like nothing ever seen.
edit on 14-12-2012 by AeonStorm because: grammar

Funny,

I had a dream I have been meaning to talk about where there was all this lightening around me chasing me and it was sentient somehow I knew it was and finally it struck me although terrified I knew I would ok...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

He is stating that the day has come already and passed, so therefore we do not have to think about it anymore.

Now we DO know ?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Bull.

The bible is bull...I could get the same calculations as you from the back of a cereal box. Numbers and clocks what does it all mean!!! nothing. Just people trying to make sense of a book the mocks them all.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya

You say that Enoch is Hermes (Thoth)?!

His transcendent learning caused Hermes to be identified with many of the early sages and prophets. Investigators believe that it was Hermes who was known to the Jews as "Enoch," called by Kenealy the "Second Messenger of God." Hermes was accepted into the mythology of the Greeks, later becoming the Mercury of the Latins. He was revered through the form of the planet Mercury because this body is nearest to the sun: Hermes of all creatures was nearest to God, and became known as the Messenger of the Gods.

Wow!

Hermes in his Book of Thoth revealed to all mankind the "One Way," and for ages the wise of every nation and every faith have reached immortality by the "Way" established by Hermes in the midst of the darkness for the redemption of humankind.

Sounds very familiar in sentiment to the lessons learnt in the New Testiment.

What is the meaning of Enoch (and Elijah) of having been "taken" and not die, in your opinion?

Thanks for another fascinating and thought provoking thread!

I cover Elijah in the signature link of my posts. There are two articles on baptism. You can read them to get an idea. As for why or how each was taken by God, I am not sure why. I do know that Moses and Elijah are here now as the witnesses. Two Witnesses of Revelation 11

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I was pointing toward the real Enoch. My name is also pointing to him and not me.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Answer me this.. "this religious talk is so cryptic to me" so when will these creatures come back and imprison us,
Did I read it right that we are in the 6000 year out of 7000.. that would give us 1000 years to enjoy freedom ?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

So ultimately what you're saying is the Mayan calendar is counting down to when the Watchers return?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Apart from some references, I cannot verify what you are trying to say.

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane2

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
***snip***
A generation is one degree on the Precession of the Earth.

And the timespan of a generation takes into account that a generation a 1.000 years ago were much shorter than now. Or have you a divine average, you use?

26000 divided by 360 = 72.222. Multiply this by 70 generations and you have 5055 years. Enoch was taken at around 950 after Adam. That's 6000 years.
***snip***

Without the divine average the math is wrong.

As one might have suspected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join