It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This True!i!i!i!i!i!i

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Ok My friend told me and i also believe that if u have a light that can shut on and off like 3000 times per second and have someone look directly into this light then they will be hyptnatized.

(PLZ FORGIVE MY SPELLING
)

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:10 PM
link   
ahhhhh.............

Anyway, just do it the old fashioned way, its more effective.

I do hypnotise people using words and nothing else, but some people are easier to do than others...

just keep that in mind, also i take you are fairly young, you can mess with someone while they are sleeping, you can ask them a few questions before they realize what is going on.. usually a 1 or 2 word question like this..

what is your name?
he answers bob.

or
what color is on the flag?
he might say red, white, and blue.

But i wouldnt try some stupid light show.. if that were the case test it out with a strobe light.. but i doubt it will work..

[edit on 23-10-2004 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
You'll probably give him an epileptic seisure. Hypnosis is pretty vague, you do it to yourself a lot without you realizing it. it only works if the person wants it to. whatever, I never understood the fascination with hypnotizing people.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
You'll probably give him an epileptic seisure. Hypnosis is pretty vague, you do it to yourself a lot without you realizing it. it only works if the person wants it to. whatever, I never understood the fascination with hypnotizing people.

I do it so other people can learn things they dont know about themselves. It is quite an interesting thing.

Also you can make people do things they never thought about doing, like stop smoking, being stupid, being more intellegent, and so on..

I tell you a stupid thing i did with hypnosis..

My g/f let me hypnotis her.

I had her think that when she smoked a cigerette, that she would think it was the best weed in the world..

Then I had her think that the next cig she picked up would taste like dog crap.

Then I had her think that every time she felt someone touch her she would get all tingly where they touched her...

I do it to see what happens, and to see how far i can go.. Altho during my sessions with her in paticular we have learned alot about her she didnt even know.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
oh ok but i was just wondering and nobody answered my question!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Try it on your Dog...

lol.

I don't know.

Deep

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
3000times per second is near impossible, but if you could, you eyes would able to see the split second of darkeness. No one would know that the lights are being turned on or off.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by portfreezer
Ok My friend told me and i also believe that if u have a light that can shut on and off like 3000 times per second and have someone look directly into this light then they will be hyptnatized.
(PLZ FORGIVE MY SPELLING
)

No.

Light flickering that quickly looks like just... light.

You can cause epileptic seizures with strobe lights, but not light that's strobing that quickly.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
You can hypnotize a chicken by putting placing the animal on its back. Then rub between the yes for a short time and it will stay 20-60 minutes. Add vodka to bread and feed it before the hypno process and he could be there for days!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
ok well i guess i know my answer "NO!!!"

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Such a rapid flash rate will not be registered by the human eye as flashing at all. I would say the answer is no.

It isn't physically possible to switch off anything that many time a second by hand, and I don't think even if you had it hooked up to something that did it that it would work. Incandescent or fluorescent can't turn on and off that quickly, so all you're left with are LEDs. Strobes can't flash that fast either. Keep in mind they have to light up first right?

[edit on 10-24-2004 by Djarums]

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
oh ok i get it now the answer is no

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't have info on specific frequencies, but flashing lights can affect brain-waves.

So-called mind machines use this effect, usually with sound frequencies as well, to aid in meditation.

Google on "mind machines" or "brain entrainment" should produce some info. Michael Hutchinson wrote a book on this subject titled, Megabrain.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
ya umm thanks so it could be true guys !!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by portfreezer
ya umm thanks so it could be true guys !!!!

No.

You can cause epileptic seizures if a light flashes at certain rates (100 times/minute or so) but you can't hypnotize anyone with flashing lights. Human brains aren't that simplistic.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
ok i did a google search and it said that anything that the mind percieves and makes the person drowsy is hyptnotization!!!!!! Even if it can cause siezers!!!

(WOW I CAN'T SPELL TODAY lmao
)

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   
NO
. Satisfied? I just added this gibberish to get my message through.

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
its true!!!!! believe it or not!!!!

Remember: Deny Ignorance

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
how do you get those pictures under your user name? i want one!

posted on Oct, 24 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
to put a picture under your name you go to control panel next to where it says logged in as "____________" then go to edit profile then next to avatar there is a place where you can type and you put a link to a picture!!! hope that answers your question or if you didn't understand then click on tutorial and how to put up an avatar! The pic has to be 130 pixels wide and 320 pixels tall.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join