It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange Vs Mcaffee

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I have a question for the United States,

John Mcafee, accused of murder. He has been on the run in disguises, taunting police and creating elaborate ploys and look-alikes to escape prosecution. He has been allowed to re-enter the United States without harm or risk of being tried for his crimes.

On the other hand we have Julian Assange who is accused of having a condom break during consensual sex.
Under Swedish law, Mr Assange has not been formally charged. He has merely been accused and told he has questions to answer which he has offered to answer. Add to the fact Forensic experts have failed to find DNA evidence in the sexual assault case against Julian Assange you start to wonder:

How can a man accused of murder who fled police with elaborate hoaxes be allowed to return to the USA without fear, yet Assange, has to hide in a foreign nations embassy or else he is immediately extradited because a condom broke during consensual sex?

(add to the fact that the 'apparent' victim returned the next morning with breakfast for him)

I mean, the answer is obvious especially considering the fact one of the women accusing Assange has ties to the CIA.

Anyone care to explain?

edit on 13-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

McAfee is accused of ending a life without consent, and dodged a bullet through deception.

Assange is accused of creating a life without consent, and dodgy agencies want to give him a bullet through deception.

Like I said to you the other day, this whole episode has the agencies signature all over it.

You mess with "The Agenda" and the full wrath of their assets shall be unleashed upon you.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Sublimecraft because: added comment

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
sweden; blazing the way for modern man to navigate and advance the untamed wildernesses of modern society, by declaring that having sex without a condom is rape.

stalin would be proud. hitler would probably kick himself for not thinking of it first.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
John Mcafee is one of the last keys to wrapping antivirus software around the US Intelligence Agencies finger. Kaspersky had his son kidnapped after he outed STUXnet. He then mysteriously returned home fine. But Kaspersky never said anything about Flame DUQU Glause STAR or any other virus that was tied to STUXnet. Microsoft turned a blind eye to it for over a year and did not do a simple patch they had which would of stopped it in its tracks at the beginning.

I think he is just being setup so he will act like a good little puppet. And he is now home in the US with the puppet master. And now no computer will be safe.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

I agree. Most likely, he found evidence that Flame, just like Stuxnet, was the result of a joint effort between the US and Israel, via Kapersky. And he's playing it smart for now, trying to stay alive.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Dude, Mcafee is an American pioneer (even tho he was an admitted hard-drug abuser for many years) and Assange made a fool of the US government.

Say it like it is.

btw, John Mcafee is NOT safe in the US. He fled to Belize after a court hearing for being responsible for his nephews death, when he went out onto a bike-copter flight and it crashed.

new topics

top topics

join