It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found my old primary school flu shot paper

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I was going thru my old stuff, and came along this interesting paper. i wasnt concerned then.
I was still a little boy suspecting nothing of the hidden truths. How I hate my old self for that.

Anyway, there were a few listed adjuvants, and found little on the internet, so I thought Id bring it to you, hoping you could help me tell what they are, what they do.

It was fluval P, back in november 2009
Other components:
aluminium-chloride-hexahydrate
trisodium-phosphate-dodecahydrate
potassium-chloride
tiomersal(50 microgram)
disodiumhydrogen-phosphate-dihydrate
potassium-dihydrogen-phosphate
sodium-chloride
water

I only know of tiomersal, but I already had aspergers, so its not that big of a deal, besides my immense outrage that my mother signed this paper, my school principal, my teacher, let this happen to us, and a doctor had the guts to spew this toxic waste into my body.

And sorry if I mistranslated something, I am not that big on chemistry

Thanks for helping in advance. BTW. besides the injections I had as an infant, and the two or three tetanus shots I got for playing with rusty stuff(one of em was mandated), I think this was the only one I got.

P.S. And I am the crazy one for fearing needles, and questioning authority.

P.P.S. If I pulled thru this long, is there a chance of it killing me or something? or the fact that I am still kicking means they will have to come and get me personally?
edit on 12/12/13 by Narcissous because: pps

edit on 12/12/13 by Narcissous because: correction

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Narcissous
I was going thru my old stuff, and came along this interesting paper. i wasnt concerned then.
I was still a little boy knowing nothing of the hidden truths. How I hate my old self for that.

Anyway, there were a few listed adjuvants, and found little on the internet, so I thought Id bring it to you, hoping you could help me tell what they are, what they do.

It was fluval P, back in november 2009
Other components:
aluminium-chloride-hexahydrate
trisodium-phosphate-dodecahydrate
potassium-chloride
tiomersal(50 microgram)
disodiumhydrogen-phosphate-dihydrate
potassium-dihydrogen-phosphate
sodium-chloride
water

I only know of tiomersal, but I already had aspergers, so its not that big of a deal, besides my immense outrage that my mother signed this paper, my school principal, my teacher, let this happen to us, and a doctor had the guts to spew this toxic waste into my body.

And sorry if I mistranslated something, I am not that big on chemistry

Thanks for helping in advance. BTW. besides the injections I had as an infant, and the two or three tetanus shots I got for playing with rusty stuff(one of em was mandated), I think this was the only one I got.

P.S. And I am the crazy one for fearing needles, and questioning authority.

2009.... how awfully long that was....

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Potassium Chloride it says? Oh goodie... Guess what one of the first hits on that goes to at Wikipedia? You'll love this.

Lethal Injection Drug Triad - Potassium Chloride

Did they figure you had a low potential or something? lol...... I mean laugh or cry, right?

(By the way...You have no idea how old it makes some feel to hear you refer to it as 'old primary school paper' and open the thread to see it's a 2009 thing. Err... Ouch... (grabs chest and falls over like Bugs in the cartoon) That hurts.)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
You don't know of hidden truths now, you suspect them.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I constantly rebelled against things I did not see as positive, like the arbitrary control mechanisms like stand up, sit down(five times a row)
I questioned authority of the teacher, the police, the homework.
I am fairly smart, and I just could not sit and shut up when I faced things I do not agree with.
I am low middle class, so if these constitute as low potential, then yes.
and I say old times, because back then, I did not see the true face of the devil.
My father always said that there are things he will not explain, so I will have to discover myself, but I have to always go with my gut, and try to unearth the ugly truth. He also said that when I discover it, my mind will try to knock it back, and calm me down that this can not be true.
He was an unresponsible son of a bitch, but somehow, I felt back then that about this he was right. Plus he taught me gun use, so that was a good point.
Then he disappeared. funny, eh?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint

splitting hairs eh? if you havent an useful response, please, shag off.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

splitting hairs eh? if you havent an useful response, please, shag off.

I wouldn't exactly call debating the whole point of the thread splitting hairs.

Getting defensive because I made a good point eh?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

It wasnt even a side point of the thread. You made a good point, yes, but your response was off topic by the most complete sense of the expression. I did not want to delete it, because I dont agree with that move. I am the last one to try and restrict your first amendment rights.
Sorry by the way. I am just a wee bit angered now. This was not exactly the best moment for me, finding this paper. I didnt mean to offend you.
I will correct it. Now, do you have any on topic response to my thread?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Now, do you have any on topic response to my thread?

Only in response to your P.P.S, it won't kill you. If it could, it would have by now. These things go through a lot of testing.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Potassium Chloride it says? Oh goodie... Guess what one of the first hits on that goes to at Wikipedia? You'll love this.

A perfect example of "the dose makes the poison".

If you don't have enough potassium chloride in you, you'll die. Too much, you'll die. And the amount in that flu vaccine wouldn't be enough to fix one or cause the other - it's far less than what's in a banana.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

surely you know chemistry.
know anything about the other stuff in it?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Aluminum chloride hexahydrate is used to stop people sweating. Antiperspirants etc.

Sodium Chloride is salt.

Trisodium phosphate is added to foods and also cleaning products (I don't know why), it's approved for consumption.

Thiomersal is an antiseptic.

edit on 13-12-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

it isnt really about consumption, you know. squalene is an organic compound of vegetable oils, fine if you swallow, even good.
on the other hand, in your bloodstream, it can cause gulf war syndrome.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

The KCl and salt are to set the tonicity, water goes without speaking. These things make it less hurty than to have some hypotonic injection.

A group of these things you get as a set, because of how they make aluminum phosphate -

aluminium chloride hexahydrate
trisodium phosphate dodecahydrate

What they want to get is aluminum phosphate, which is an adjuvant, and how they get it is by reacting trisodium phosphate and aluminum chloride hexahydrate. As a result, you get leftover of both, that's the two there

It's more cost effective to use adjuvants. Sometimes you HAVE to use adjuvants, because you just won't mount a sufficient response to the dead virus. I'm not sure which is the case here.

The disodium hydrogen phosphate and potassium dihydrogen phosphate are a standard phosphate buffer solution to keep the pH in a certain bounds.

The thiomersal is a mercury based preservative.

That's pretty much it, I think.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

so aside from the thiomersal, i shant worry, aye?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

tiomersal(50 microgram)

This one does nothing unless you are a fungus or a bacteria. It had a half life of about 5.6 days and was safely eliminated from your body a long time ago.

Millions of people get flu shots every year, they're fine, you're fine, and you should be grateful to your mother, principal, teacher, and doctor for caring about your health. The only dangers here are that your vaccine science denialism will get you seriously ill one day, or the stress from seeing "toxic waste" everywhere and hypochondria about simple preventive medical interventions that happened years ago will prove too much for your constitution. In other words, get your shots up to date and get a hobby.
edit on 13-12-2012 by FurvusRexCaeli because: (no reason given)

top topics

join