It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Observations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I've been studying the world through older eyes having had a profound encounter with a medication legally prescribed for me, which I am no longer taking.

In this thread, which I will update with observations from years of journals, I will relate what I have seen and my amateur opinions, if I've recorded any. I'll leave it up to you to decide what to take and what to leave.

I begin with the letter A, which I reinterpreted just yesterday.

The upper part of the letter A is a triangle, which in Greek is the letter Delta - Δ. The lower part of the letter, somewhat modified, is the Greek letter Pi - Π, but it also appears normally as a trapezoid without its lower crossbar.

If you render the two, one above the other, on a piece of paper (try it), you will see that you have an incomplete pyramid and capstone - an incomplete pyramid and the All Seeing Eye.

Now picture an eye, or draw it on paper. Extend the upper lid past the lower lid on either side and use a bit of imagination and you will see that the eye itself is actually a squashed A or an eye looking downward.

I also see Δ and Π, one over the other, as a house, but so far no interpretation has occurred to me, although I have a persistent feeling there is one and it is significant.

My take on A, the incomplete pyramid and the All Seeing Eye - They are the same thing. I'm not sure which came first. I'm not that versed in ancient history.

I believe the pyramids represent something extremely important and were built to communicate a vital message to the ages which followed.

NOTE - Recall the flag in "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" was white with a black triangle on it. Something to consider.

I don't think I need to remind you of the significance of the value of Pi and its relation to The Great Pyramid.

Please comment and contribute similar information and experiences to the thread.
edit on 12/13/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The Omega Symbol - Ω

Omega is the last letter of the Greek alphabet and for quite a long time has represented the end of things and/or finality.

In looking at the symbol I began to wonder if the Book of Revelation was at all influenced by this symbol.

Did the author(s) of this book conjure up the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse based on the Omega symbol, which looks suspiciously like a horseshoe?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Interesting that the Op and the first reply should cover both A (alpha) and omega, the beginning and the end.

Now it will be impossible to post any other replies in any kind of logical order.

And there is this, Jesus said "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.".
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) - Revelation 22:13

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
Did the author(s) of this book conjure up the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse based on the Omega symbol, which looks suspiciously like a horseshoe?

Add to that, it's also the symbol for an 'Ohm', a unit of electrical resistance.

I'm sure there are some connections to be made between the 'end-times' and 'resistance'

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by happykat39

Why would you limit your thinking in such a way? Have you never carried on more than one conversation at a time? Never read more than one book at a time?

Jump in. Go wild. There are two things to discuss. I won't introduce another until these two peter out which, apparently, will be soon.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt
reply to post by happykat39

Why would you limit your thinking in such a way? Have you never carried on more than one conversation at a time? Never read more than one book at a time?

Jump in. Go wild. There are two things to discuss. I won't introduce another until these two peter out which, apparently, will be soon.

It was a comment made with tongue firmly implanted in cheek.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by happykat39
Interesting that the Op and the first reply should cover both A (alpha) and omega, the beginning and the end.

Now it will be impossible to post any other replies in any kind of logical order.

And there is this, Jesus said "I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.".
King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.) - Revelation 22:13

Bigger question: Why would the Bible translators insist on keeping the Greek words even though they were translating to Latin, German, English?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Foundryman

That's a great question. I wish I could answer it. Obviously there was some classical influence there, probably in the translation. I wonder what the original text said, what specific words were used.
edit on 12/14/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
After doing a bit of research this evening I learned that an inverted A -∀, capstone down, represents universal knowledge. That seems to imply that upright (capstone on top) only a chosen few are "in the know".

Note that in the inverted position the eye -∀- points up.

Is this the path to or away from divinity or enlightenment? I guess it depends upon your personal beliefs and who the All-Seeing Eye really is.
edit on 12/14/2012 by PrplHrt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PrplHrt

Cut it in half you have a 2 mirrored, 22, or upsidedown 55 or even a upidedown fancy 77, or it could represent a nucular explosion. Ω. Since it is the end right.

top topics

join