It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Careful of the Devil

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

And you did well, my friend! I don't know how you came to think of it but congrats!

I wish I'd come up with it, but it came from a certain eye-opening video I ran across. Now, obviously, there are dozens and dozens of videos "explaining" who the Antichrist is ("It's Obama!" "It's G.W. Bush!" "It's Prince William!"), but they all just made me say "Meh" until I saw that one. Everything about it resonates perfectly. Every piece of Biblical prophecy fits it. If you have a spare 18 minutes, do watch (but go review Revelation chapter 17 first).

It is so obvious now you exposed it! We thought that TPTB would try to clone Jesus-Christ, or Saint Peter, but your theory makes more sense, loads more sense. His revival will cause less ethical questions than getting out the decayed body of Peter and trying to clone him.

Indeed it would. Cloning Peter never even occurred to me... but something about him DID occur to me. He was the first Pope. No other Pope has dared to change his name to Peter, or anything with Peter in it even, because of how blasphemous that would be. When the zombiepope comes back, he's not going to keep the name "John Paul II." There are really only two possible things he would name himself: "Jesus Christ," or "Peter II". Can you imagine any more-blasphemous names? I can't. Also, there's St. Malachy, who dreamed a list of the last 112 Popes one night in the year 1139. His list has proven 100% accurate so far... and according to him, the final Pope after Benedict XVI, the 268th Pope and the eighth King of the Vatican, will be "Peter The Roman." His exact words:

"In extreme persecution, the seat of the Holy Roman Church will be occupied by Peter the Roman, who will feed the sheep through many tribulations, at the term of which the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the formidable Judge will judge his people."

I don't think I'll be moving to Rome any time soon.

Do you think that is why John-Paul I was assassinated?

Y'know, that exact thought did occur to me. He only got to be Pope for 33 days before "having a heart attack." It's entirely possible he was cleared out of the way so JP2 could become, as his official website calls him, "The most revered human being on earth." That's a direct quote. Unbelievable arrogance... another Antichrist hallmark.

There's soooooooo much more, too. Ever noticed that Vatican officials all wear either red or purple, depending on their rank? Ever noticed all those golden crucifixes encrusted with jewels they have everywhere?

The woman was robed in purple and scarlet and bedecked with gold, precious stones, and pearls...
-Rev 17:4

How much more obvious could it be? How can Catholics, like Stephen Colbert, look at the Vatican and not see it? They actually believe all their sins can be forgiven by asking A MAN in a little booth for forgiveness! Only God/Jesus (the real one) can forgive sins! Says so in the Bible! Why don't people see through this?? It's just infuriating. And Ratzinger (he ain't no Benedict) wrote the preface to a book called "The Jewish People And Their Sacred Scriptures in the Christian Bible," in which the Vatican suggests that "Christians can and ought to admit that the Jewish reading of the Bible is a possible one." What's the Jewish interpretation? They ignore the New Testament entirely, and refuse to consider Jesus as the Son of God. Why would any friggin' Christian say such a thing?? I'm grinding my teeth away to nothing. (Here's a video explaining that whole aspect.)

And still there's so much more. Look at this picture of the stage inside the "Paul VI Audience Hall" at the Vatican, where the Pope grants audiences to visitors:

That... thing behind the Pope's little chair is a statue called "The Resurrection." It was in the Vatican Museum until Ratzinger had it moved into that hall. A face only a demon could love, huh? Does it remind you in any way of Christ? Not me. Looks to me like a throne any Antichrist would be proud to sit in.

And there's more, and more, and more. The evidence is everywhere if you have eyes to see with... and I've never found it all in any one place before, everyone just has pieces of it that aren't convincing on their own. Once you put it all together you wanna slap yourself for being so blind (kinda like 9/11, come to think of it).

Anyway, great find. You should do a thread on it, and soon. People should be warned; just in case.

I've thought about it. It'd be my first thread. Which forum would it fit, do you think?
edit on 12/16/2012 by Thought Provoker because: Slight correction to ensure accuracy. Nit-pickers love accuracy.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Another clarification. Sorry. In my first post I gave the wrong video link; just realized it. Here's the real one; it's half an hour:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Thank you, you put the pieces of the puzzle together for me. I was raised Catholic, but I haven't been able to allow myself to "believe", or 'trust" in the Bull!#@t the church has been spewing for the last 20 years.

I have long known that the Illuminatie would use the Catholic faith for their world religion as the Catholics have the most organized religion world wide - but they sure have shown that they aren't Christian in the least bit.

I don't believe that anything "supernatural" will occure on 12/21/12, but I do believe the satanist will try their darndest to "make" something happen.

Jesus is the truth, the light, and the way. No man comes to God, except through Jesus.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I lost it at Zombie Pope! lmao

vvv

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

I completely agree with what you've laid out. The Illuminatie, satanist, TPTB, whatever you want to call them, are trying to create a one-world religion, gov't slavery, ect.....

I am afraid what is going to happen with all the weapons, that we stupid people, can't even imagine that they posses. I could tie it into the recent horrific sacrifice of children they did, but that will only create more athiestic hate.

Something is up, what will it be? Don't fall for it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Here's hoping your completely wrong cause i noticed this awhile back and thought nothing of it...

Coat of Arms

Take a look at this picture, it is the current Pope's coat of arms as listed on his wikipedia page.

Notice the weird thing on the top, looks like a goat's head to me....and see how those four points around the lower shield trace ever so nicely into a pentagram?

edit on 17-12-2012 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

I've been examining the coats of arms for the last eight Popes too. Here's a hint, if you want to see what it really is: turn it upside-down. The thing on top becomes a goat-like head and those "banners" coming down from it turn into horns coming up out of it. And the horns are only visible on two Popes' emblems: John Paul II, and Benedict XVI. The Vatican Seal itself, which is the basis for all Pope COA's, makes the horns even more obvious. You can see how most Popes chose to hide the horns behind their shields... but not the last two Popes.

There's also one of those things-on-top hanging in front of JP2's tomb, a brass lamp with an eternal flame in it, suspended under an eight-pointed star. Very suspicious... almost as suspicious as Cardinal Bertone's full name: "Tarcisio Pietro Evasio Bertone". His middle name is literally "Peter Evasion." He's "Peter the Roman." My current theory is that he'll be the False Prophet and final Pope, while the "resurrected" JP2 will be his boss, thanks to all the supernatural powers he'll show off to make everyone obey him.

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge," God once said (in Hosea 4). The truth shall set you free... so what do you suppose falsehoods will do to you? Un-learn, that ye might learn... (I made that one up...)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I was raised Catholic, but I haven't been able to allow myself to "believe", or 'trust" in the Bull!#@t the church has been spewing for the last 20 years.

That darn Lucifer. He's tricky. His tactic is thus: by putting evil guys in charge of churches, he makes people reject God because of what men do. Hate by proxy. That totally repelled me during my Baptist childhood. All those mean-spirited alleged Christians in the church pushed me away from the church and God, at first. Later I realized what was going on, that God's simple truths had been corrupted and twisted so much that it made Christians hate illegal immigrants and gay people and contraception and dancing, which made me hate them. I only pity them now. They're brainwashed. They're missing huge swaths of Truth because seminaries brainwash those who become preachers. Never trust someone who's attended a seminary.

Church is not a building. Church is not a collection of manmade bylaws and dogma. Church is not a weapon to beat people with (you hear me, Westboro Baptist "Church"???). Church is one thing, and one only: a collection of people who love God. Christ's Church is all of his true followers. We're "married" to him. It doesn't matter where we are; all that matters is that we love the Father, Son, Holy Spirit, and each other, and keep every Saturday holy. (No, it's not Sundays; that's another Catholic fabrication designed to destroy people, completely unjustifiable with ANY scripture. They just made it up.)

Seek truth from God rather than men. I asked for that, and suddenly I was able to tell which youtube videos to believe and which to ignore. I'm to the point now where I simply read a statement and can "feel" its veracity or lack thereof, thanks to divine inspiration. I don't profess to be a prophet. I'm not even particularly wise. I just sought until I found, just like it says to do. Everything you need to know is in scripture, if you read with a mind unclouded by preconceptions. And every fiber of my being is currently screaming that John Paul II is going to rise again and deceive the entire world into trusting him. Can you think of anything else that would make Jews convert to Catholicism?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
Sorry to disappoint you, but Satan is not real, and neither is God. The rapture will no come, yo will not be taken to heaven to live there for eternity. Death is death. It's like shutting down a computer.

maybe, but never forget that is just a belief

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

100% agree with you. satan is the great liar. I've been trying to figure out who the anti-christ was going to be. I'm keeping a watchful eye.

The world is in for a catastrophic time -- The US is just ramping up it's police state, communism...

Israel wil become the "world capital", the 2 witnesses, I hope I live to see them.

God bless us all, that many men will be able to discern...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The Bible has a lot of incredible truth in it, but it's mixed with a lot of myth and limited human understanding of science. The devil is real, but it's not a single entity, it's a race of "inter-dimensional" malevolent "vampire" beings, aka the Demiurge to the gnostics, djinn to the Muslims, or the serpent gods of the Americas and Asia etc. These are the things the globalist occultists worship, and trace their hybrid blood lines back to from the ancient world. That's why they always interbreed to keep their blood lines "pure". These entities feed off our negative emotions, which is why the powerful keep us at war, do their sex magick, and are engaged in pedophilia or torture and murder of children. This is the reason for human sacrifice back to the ancient world. Do some investigating on Sandusky's 2nd Mile, or Jimmy Saville and his connections to the Royals, or Hollywood and politicians tendencies to pedophilia. These powerful people are put in place for a reason, and that's why there is such a high concentration of occultism among these "people".
edit on 19-12-2012 by CudiTheKid because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Mmmm...just like you hear about in Sunday School.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Which forum would it fit, do you think?

Either "General Conspiracies" or "Conspiracies in Religion".
I'll come back later on your other posts, i am just very busy with Christmas.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hey again. Don't know what it means, but remember that Vatican webcam watching John Paul II's tomb I mentioned? It's now just cycling between two old images with timestamps of 14:58:14 and 15:00:14, which are now 10 hours old. In other words, they've stopped letting the world see it as of 3:00 PM Rome Time.

Grain of salt... technical burps do happen... but it's awfully suspicious.

Caveat to be fair: all of the Vatican webcams are doing the same thing, so they're all down... but why...
edit on 12/21/2012 by Thought Provoker because: Caveat addition.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker
And every fiber of my being is currently screaming that John Paul II is going to rise again and deceive the entire world into trusting him.

EXCELLENT post BTW...

How would that be possible if he were in hell?

I am just curious what makes you think that may happen...

"Then the Lord took me to a place where there was a very well-known man. Before now, I used to live as an ignorant young christian. I used to think that any person that died would go to Heaven; that those who celebrated mass would also go to heaven, but I was wrong. When Pope John Paul II died, my friends and relatives would tell me that he had gone to heaven. All the news on TV and other media would say: “Pope John Paul II has died, may his soul rest in peace. He is now rejoicing with the Lord and his angels in heaven” and I believed all of it.

But I was only fooling myself, because I saw him in Hell, being tormented by flames. I looked at his face and recognized him. The Lord said to me, “Look, daughter, that man that you see there, is Pope John Paul II. He is here in this place being tormented because he did not repent.”

But I asked, “Lord, why is he here? He used to preach at church.” Jesus replied: “Daughter, no fornicator, no idolater, no one who is greedy and no liar will inherit My Kingdom.” (Ephesians 5:5). I replied, “Yes, I know that is true, but I would like to know why he is here, because he used to preach to multitudes of people!”

And Jesus responded, “Yes, daughter, he may have said many things, but he would never speak the truth as it is. He never said the truth. Although he knew the truth, he preferred money over preaching about salvation. He never told the truth; he would not say that hell is real and that heaven also exists. Daughter, now he is here in this place.”

Pope John Paul II in Hell

YouTube - Pope John Paul II is in Hell

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

How would that be possible if he were in hell? I am just curious what makes you think that may happen...

Ah. Guess I should've covered that. I doubt it's going to be his soul in that body; it'll probably be a demon pretending to be him. But also, nobody, I mean nobody, is burning in Hell yet. Or singing in Heaven. As many Biblical passages put it, they're all "asleep," awaiting Judgement Day, both God's children and Satan's. It might be Hell that they're asleep in, but it isn't acting as Hell yet. It's just a holding area. Every dead soul is unconscious, on ice, in limbo (but not the Limbos of Catholicism). Therefore...

If you see a ghost, it's a demon pretending. If you see anyone raised from the dead, they'll have a demon in them (with the possible exception of the two Witnesses in Revelation, who may alternatively be reincarnated versions of Moses and Elijah). If you hear someone say they saw someone being tortured in Hell, they're either lying, or they were misled, or they were given a glimpse of the future. When you hear an NDE tale from someone whose grandma was calling them into the light, that too was more than likely a demon. As just one verse says, "Now when David had served God’s purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep; he was buried with his ancestors and his body decayed." He might've been awakened later, though (we call it "reincarnation"). And remember Jesus saying he was going "to prepare a place for you?" That was Heaven. And I think I've rambled about that enough...

So, regarding this story...

"I saw him in Hell, being tormented by flames. I looked at his face and recognized him. The Lord said to me, “Look, daughter, that man that you see there, is Pope John Paul II. He is here in this place being tormented because he did not repent.”

It may well be true and from the future, but Karol Wojtyla's soul isn't wishing for ice water yet. But this part...

“Yes, daughter, he may have said many things, but he would never speak the truth as it is. He never said the truth. Although he knew the truth, he preferred money over preaching about salvation. He never told the truth; he would not say that hell is real and that heaven also exists. Daughter, now he is here in this place.”

...is spot-on. He, and all Popes, lie about salvation and twist truth to their masters' agendas. Yes, they have masters who tell them what to do. That's why Ratzinger hasn't gotten rid of Cardinal Bertone, as much as he wants to; he isn't allowed to. They speak only enough truth to make people believe everything they say and maintain their power (greed). Catholicism makes me shudder. Hell is real, and Heaven also exists, but whatever will be in JP2's body won't come from there... probably...

Although, another possibility now occurs to me. It's said the antichrist will rise "from the abyss." If the abyss also refers to the place where the dead sleep, it may be that God will allow JP2's soul to be awakened and put back into that body so he can be the Antichrist. It does say he's "a man" many times, after all. I don't think he'd be reincarnated into a new body; there's not enough time left for him to grow up (it's only been 7.5 years so far since he died; hardly "a man"). The generation that saw the order go out for Israel's reconstruction will also see the end of days, it's written. That was in 1947. Given the Biblical 70-year "generations" and Daniel's "70 weeks," the world surely won't see the year 2018. 2020 at the latest. A reincarnated Antichrist would only be 12 or so when he's revealed, and he just about has to be one of the last seven Popes, so... demon, or resurrection. It doesn't really matter which.

Isn't figuring stuff out fun?

edit on 1/8/2013 by Thought Provoker because: Semantics.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Now I wish I'd watched that whole video and looked into Angelica more closely before replying. Some of what she said didn't ring true with me, like Jesus saying, "I love the sinner but hate the sin." That's a Gandhi quote, it's not Biblical. The Bible also says that Jesus forgives and wipes away all of our sins except blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, but she's implying that only "holy people" will be raptured. She also says that the only people left on earth will be the unsaved, but she apparently forgot about the 144,000 saved Christians who will be left behind to witness for Christ and scrape the bottom of the barrel for the final holdouts that can be saved but never chose to follow Christ. So I don't exactly trust her. Like the Popes, most of what she says is true and rings true, but it's sprinkled with things that only serve to make us despair. Nobody is holy enough to deserve Heaven; that's why Jesus died for us. See what I mean? I don't think she thinks she's lying; I think it's most likely she was shown a vision by Satan that she believed because it had so much truth in it, and now she's making others believe it too. Mission accomplished...

Oh look; I found an article supporting that opinion. I'm sure it isn't the only one.

And here's a fun video that I just now found, on a related unrelated topic. Enjoy...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
OK. I just saw your thread....nothing happened on 21 Dec 2012 (except for the annual winter solstice) - - -so now what?

edit on 8-1-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

What if 12/21 was the beginning of the end, and something did happen that just wasn't visible to us? If the first Seal of Revelation was cracked open on that day, nobody would know it... for 3.5 years...

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker
Some of what she said didn't ring true with me, So I don't exactly trust her, but it's sprinkled with things that only serve to make us despair.

Religion will ALWAYS lie to you...

ALWAYS.

This is WHY I will always believe someone like Angelica Zambrano before believing what religion tells me.

I have seen overwhelming proof of this.

I have seen so many irrefutable things that have confirmed this over the years that it is no longer a belief to me, it is a FACT.

Here is just ONE example of thousands:

Four year old met his mother’s miscarried child in Heaven

"Colton, still 4 years old, told his mother “you had a baby die in your tummy didn’t you”, which completely shocked them both because they had never told him about their miscarriage. They asked him how he knew and he said that he met his sister in Heaven and she told him what happened."

"Well he’s 7 years old now and it took a couple of years for his parents to really understand what happened, but when Colton Burpo was four years he was having surgery in the hospital for a burst appendix. While he was in surgery he apparently had some sort of out of body experience and could see what his parents were doing. He witnessed that his dad was praying and his mom on her cellphone. Both parents say they have no clue how he knew that, but that it’s absolutely true. And the story just gets more interesting from there.

Apparently during the same surgery Colton went to Heaven where he recounts how he met his grandfather who he had never known, who he later recognized in photos. The interesting thing is that he didn’t recognize photos of his grandfather as an old man with glasses, which is how everyone knew him, but rather as a young man. Colton’s father literally had go find a photo of ‘Pop’ as a young man before Colton was able to recognize him. Now that’s pretty wild.

Link

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join