It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Careful of the Devil

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
OK. I want you guys to read this before the 21 December 2012.
We've begun to see reports on people getting contacted by God, and announcing things for the 21 December 2012. Please, read what i got to say, for you might be able to protect yourselves from the devil that the TPTB has become.
First of all, renmants of Mayans have contacted the government to ask him to stop the promotion of the "21 December 2012 Doom". They told the government that an end of the world, apocalypse, Judgement Day or Rapture wasn't the cause for the calendar to stop at that date. They said that the calendar had been misinterpreted, and that the government has made no move to stop the propaganda (i kind of believe them, i mean, its their own language).
The NASA itself tried to say for the last years that nothing will happen. Movies, worth millions, still are made for 2013; producers wouldn't waste hundreds of millions in movies if its the end of the world. So it is already a good clue of what will truly happen the 21st.
Second, the TPTB has so much promoted 21/12/12 (with 2012, documentaries, etc) that they can't lose their faces. So, knowing them, i know that they will MAKE something happen at that date (create a big storm with Project Stormfury, attract an asteroid [that will correspond with the Judgement Day], etc). But they need to prepare people. Plus that the date also correspond to the period when the TPTB will want to finally ensnare people into the NWO.
Which brings me to the important part of my warning: The Project Blue Beam.
TPTB will use electromagnetic frequencies to infiltrate thoughts and voices into our heads (discovered by Delgado when he stopped a bull in its course by sending him an electromagentic frequency), thoughts and voices of God. Each country will receive messages from their respectives Gods (God in US and Europe, Yahweh in Israel, Allah in Middle-East, Kalkhi in India, Buddha in China) and will then be told that in fact, all the different Gods are but the same. Then, this new God will order to the humans to worship only him and to abandon all books (get ready to also receive orders to empty your mind to accept the New Age of Aquarius). During that, TPTB will create an holographic "movie" in the sky, in which evil is destroyed and the Messiah finally arrives, and bang! TPTB got the whole world worshipping them and obeying them, and their NWO is finally instaured.
But, what people don't seem to understand, is that the TPTB won't make it obvious. They won't say: "Join the NWO, we're the bad guys but we force you to worship us". They will in fact act very messiaic; you won't be able to distinguish them. BUT... there's a way to know when TPTB is messing up with your mind: if they contact you while you do yoga, or meditate, or if you need to "empty your mind" and do acrobatic movement in order for them to contact you, you're probably getting contacted by the wrong guy. Also, stay sceptic if "God" looks like a hot Swedish super-model; thats a definite fail.
Third way to find the wrong guy: if he begin to say that Earth will divide into another dimension and that only 1 out of 10 000 person will be accepted in that new Earth (and espiecally those that abandons books and religions), its a scam. First of all, scientifically, there's no way that Earth can divide into another dimension. Second, be a god for a moment. Imagine yourself as a god, what would you do with a chaotic population. Well, if i'll be God, i'll either contact an independant journalist so that he could spread my message, or the government, or a scientist so that he could confirm what i'll tell him; certainly not a simple woman doing yoga, or a philipinian farmer. Then, i'll give a more physical and scientifical explanation to what will truly happen instead of " the Earth will divide into another dimension, and you will enter the Aquarius age, and all will be blissful".
And then, i won't let 1 out of 10 000 person live on this other Earth; i'll give a preview to ALL of them, showing them what they could get if they behave.
I'll also give them some knowlegde (useful ones, like how to build better houses for all the population, or how to better nourrish everyone), and let them keep their beliefs if it helps them to lead an harmonious life instead of destroying all beliefs, demonizing them, and leave humanity confused.

Does my version make sense if a God would truly finally contact us? I find that yes, but i have yet to see that mentality when i read reports of God. It seems to me a supposedly godly way of infiltrating the Georgia Guidestones beliefs into people, making them accepted just because "God" said that we should follow them. Would you believe the same beliefs if Angelina Jolie talked in your head and asked you to worship the NWO?
'Cause its basically the same thing.
My advice? Until we have real proof that it is the true God that talks to us, take the orders and wishes from "God" with 95% of scepticism. You might be better off without listening to them.

P.S.: Oh, and it won't hurt to reenforce your basement, or build a bunker, with loads of food and battery or oil powered electronics, in case that something, either natural or man-made, happens this 21.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
When our savior returns to lead us, there will be no mistake about it. Keep your eyes open, the next few years could be full of twists and turns. Deception is and will remain to be the calling card of evil.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Sorry to disappoint you, but Satan is not real, and neither is God. The rapture will no come, yo will not be taken to heaven to live there for eternity. Death is death. It's like shutting down a computer.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avgudar
Sorry to disappoint you, but Satan is not real, and neither is God. The rapture will no come, yo will not be taken to heaven to live there for eternity. Death is death. It's like shutting down a computer.

Sorry to disappoint you, but computers aren't real.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

No, of course, they are either holograms from project blue beam, swamp gas or the planet venus.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart

Movies, worth millions, still are made for 2013; producers wouldn't waste hundreds of millions in movies if its the end of the world.

Actually, yes they would. Keeping up appearances is all part of any long term grift. And since money wouldn't mean anything after a world-wide cataclysm, they can spend all they want.

That said, the only thing that's likely to happen on the 21rst, and after, are the stories in the news about all the crazy things people did because they were hoping it was going to be the end of their misery. And when it doesn't happen...

It saddens me to think some people will take their own, or another's life because of an arbitrary date on a calander.

edit on 12/13/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Good one!

If that is true, then we both agree: if someone have God talking in his head, its probably the government and its Project Blue Beam.
However, there is more esoterical clues (that i won't discuss here, its not the subject of my thread) that the devil exists. After all, we could consider that God and Satan are metaphorically descriptions of real persons.
And if the government is playing that card, it must somehow exist.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Movies, worth millions, still are made for 2013; producers wouldn't waste hundreds of millions in movies if its the end of the world.

Actually, yes they would. Keeping up appearances is all part of any long term grift. And since money wouldn't mean anything after a world-wide cataclysm, they can spend all they want.

That said, the only thing that's likely to happen on the 21rst, and after, are the stories in the news about all the crazy things people did because they were hoping it was going to be the end of their misery. And when it doesn't happen... well, you can fill in the blank.

But if there is a total annihilation (like they claim) the producers don't get lucky either.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Into the forest...find an ant hill...poke it with a stick...burn it down with fire!! Doomsday

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Matthew 24:36
King James Version (KJV)
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Case closed.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers
Into the forest...find an ant hill...poke it with a stick...burn it down with fire!! Doomsday

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Also, your avatar is hilarious!!!

edit on 13-12-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
King James Version (KJV)
36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Case closed.

Case closed for you, but not for those who aren't Christian, and couldn't quote a scripture if they had to.
edit on 12/13/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Avgudar

As you wish.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I think you meant to post this in the joke forum on BTS…..

This is the problem with this whole 21/12 stuff it makes people a little big bonkers and ATS is bonkers most of the time so this month is going to be like, “real” bonkers.

This was my favourite part.

spectives Gods (God in US and Europe, Yahweh in Israel, Allah in Middle-East, Kalkhi in India, Buddha in China) and will then be told that in fact, all the different Gods are but the same.

Errr just so you know God, Allah and Yahweh are all the same “God” anyway, all 3 of the major Aramaic religions follow the same God

I think your third eye is broken….

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I have "spoken" with God, and I have something to say to everyone, in response to the OPs version of events which I tend to agree with..

God does NOT speak in words. Nor is God a person..

So, If you receive any voices in your heads know that God is not the cause of these things.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
King James Version (KJV)

Case closed.

Why is he so secretive?
Sounds like he has trust issues or he doesn't know how to communicate that well.
Just saying.

There is no evil. Just knowledge.

There is no deception. Just knowledge we don't understand yet.

There is no devil. Just teachers of that knowledge

Christians sound like the original conspiracy theorists. Satan and his "minions" are conspiring for our souls. They never say what he's going to do with all those souls once he gets them though besides "rule the world".

Could we BE more vague?

Christians are simple in that they treat complexities as deceptions. They're wary of what they don't understand. The one's who are capable of having an open mind are less apt to judge. They're less likely to put a label on someone and call it good. The one's who don't have an open mind are the one's who make it difficult for the rest of us. They pass out judgments like the "fast movers" pass out party favors on a Saturday night. (The fast movers are the real losers in all this) The more you judge the less you understand and some people are comfortable with that I guess.

You can't really hold any grudges or look down on them though because we're all products of what we're taught. No one is right or wrong, or bad or good. Just different to where you can either get along or you can't.

After all that's been said and done, the end result is always pretty simple really.

youtu.be...

edit on 13-12-2012 by DeepImpactX because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You opened a thread about the Christian "devil". Knowing that it was going to be about the devil, you read it anyway. Then you post about how that whole belief system is fake. Did you expect it to be something else when you clicked on it? Why did you read it at all?

Seriously, nobody cares that you don't believe it because that's not what the thread is about. I don't subscribe to the Christian pantheon either but, if I have nothing to say, I say nothing. It's okay to say nothing. Because it's actually more helpful than what you said.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I really don't think god or the devil exist so if I start hearing them talking to me in my head i'd have believed it was a product of my own mind.

Mental disorder,possible tumour,flashback from too many trips when I was young and stupid.

I'm not wholly convinced that the government has the ability to control my thoughs directly or beam voices in to my head but I've read enough by people who do believe to be unsure that isn't possible.

The whole 2012 thing is a phenomenon that appeals to lots of people.It's like Nostradamus,when you objectively look at his predictions,it's easy to retrofit them into events in history and say he predicted it.Yet he's incredibly popular and so many people believe in it.

What it indicates is that people love a prophecy and the 2012 took off like wildfire,the internet certainly helped that.Hollywood and documentary makes aren't stupid,seeing profit in prophets.lol.

Tptb,whoever exactly they're meant to be (like a Nostradamus prophecy,the term TPTB is deliberatly vague enough is vague enough you can read whoever you want to into it) didnt push 2012 onto our conciousness rather it became known and then film makers,documentary makers,writers,journalist,cranks,conspiracists and everyone with an agenda jumped on the bandwagon seeking profit,notoriety or simply an audience.

I can't see any nefarious group whether government or the fabled illuminati manufacturing a disaster to validate something which if they did hype up there'd be nobody to directly ridicule when nothin happened.

I think the 21st will come and go like any other december has.

But thanks for the warning.If god did start speaking to me the one thing i would know it isnt god or the devil anyway.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

You opened a thread about the Christian "devil". Knowing that it was going to be about the devil, you read it anyway. Then you post about how that whole belief system is fake. Did you expect it to be something else when you clicked on it? Why did you read it at all?

Seriously, nobody cares that you don't believe it because that's not what the thread is about. I don't subscribe to the Christian pantheon either but, if I have nothing to say, I say nothing. It's okay to say nothing. Because it's actually more helpful than what you said.

I care that he doesn't believe, so you're wrong bout nobody caring. We need more people like him, people that aren't afraid to speak there mind and not stay silent. Silence gets a person no where. If we all just kept silent then there would be more messed up stuff on this planet then there already is. So yes he had every right to say what he said.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepImpactX
Why is he so secretive?
Sounds like he has trust issues or he doesn't know how to communicate that well.

Just saying.

He's GOD...

Your NOT.

Just saying...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join