It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Caught on Tape near Car Crash

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
This video shows a ghostly figure standing next to a car crash in Spain.

The ghost is clearly visible in the reply at the end.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Could be the ghost of the person who died at the scene.

Who knows.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It is interesting but I think this is just another manipulated video.

The figure just does not look like it was recorded at site, more like it was added later.

Just a guess though. Who really knows? Could be a spirit.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
How do I know that the camera is not looking through a window?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hi. This is my first ever post so be gentle, but ive been lurking here for a fair while now. Having little to no experience with photoshopping/editing videos etc, at first glance it would seem to me to be genuine. But. A couple of things did cross my mind. Firstly, could it not be a reflection inside the lens somehow? And also, as is already mentioned above, could it not simply be another image superimposed over the first? Im not trying to debunk, im a firm believer in the spirit world, just throwing another option out there...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by icey7

thanks for posting
I do not think the vid is tampered with but im no expert, like a large percentage of people that seem to be cgi pros and just call every vid of ghost , ufos, or anything they cant explain as fake,cgi or birds...lol

its real imho

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Seems highly unlikely that it's through a window, you'd need a house on the highway. Could be a car window, but who's walking around in a car? Possible that it's somebody behind the car, if it's a car. Meh, idk though.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Cool video... certainly looks compelling.

But could it just be steam or vapor coming off the undercarriage of the car? Any information on who was shooting the video (police? insurance? news?) and how it came to be?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by icey7

Nice find, but I think it's just a reflection on the inner front windshield from someone walking behind the car.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You can see right through the ghostly immage showing underneath the car in the back ground as the ghost walked by. This video could have been taken by another wrecker service who was there to help with the other cars involved in the accident. It looked as if the video was alittle higher up over everyone there and not at ground level.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Of the video clips I've seen - lots and lots of them - this one is pretty tough to beat. Thanks for finding it and bringing it here. It's got just the right amount of happenstance associated with it to intrigue me. Definitely not some guy with a camera that just happens to be pointed at a wall somewhere when a "ghost" just happens to manifest. This one's pretty compelling.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
it's rather interesting I was looking at it and thinking 'ok..spot the problem" cause I actually do CG/Video work so I just tend to instantly think "is this tweaked with?" but I am very open minded and believe in the paranormal having had my own interesting and unexplained things happen. Thing that strikes me though is the cameraman seems to not notice it at all (and most fake will instantly pan the cam to the "ghost they just caught") it's also vaporal which is interesting cause if you look at the overall quality of the film the ghost/spirit/apparition is the same quality and making even an overlay of someone walking and keeping it the same qualitly of the "original" footage is hard to do especially if the quality of the original is crappy to begin with. This one is definitely interesting. Nice post.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I actually laughed out loud when I read the caption at the start of that video: "1 people died and nearly 2 injured."

How do you injure nearly 2 people?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
There is another youtube foreign news report of a ghost at another crash site. However this time it's a photo with a video of the crash site www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Weird how they are always black and white. The picture i have the ghost or whatever it is was in full color.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Ghost walks by?

Gravity affects ghosts that much still.. can't they huvver.. like Caspar?

if it is the deceased's ghost, at least they were 'walking' in the right direction?

away from the car and into the 'light'

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. People here are going to rip into you, cause unless you experience something personally you tend to think it is not possible.

Ego

If this is real....damn!

Have a good one.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
U know what I always find funny, when people say its a trick of the camera or something to that affect. Who actually knows if its real or not unless you were actually there or filmed it personally with your camera. Anything can be faked on camera and likewise something could be 100% authentic and people will swear up and down that's its fake and a trick of the camera. For what its worth, it could be 100% authentic but most will be quick to say FAKE!!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I believe that ghosts exist.

and it is possible that a ghost may hang out at the place where they died... later on, they will move on.

I see ghosts who at times communicate with me. Crazy yeah, yeah I must be crazy but sometimes I have been told things that is impossible that I could know.. yanno before an event for eg.

new topics

top topics

join