It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage is Wrong and I am not a Homophobe

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

Canada has contributed one thing to the world... the band RUSH.

everyone else is a bunch of heroin addicts which the governments gives them freely, not to mention subsidized Alcohol and Tobacco. No thanks, I don't feel like paying $7 dollars for a carton of eggs.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

What about Maple Syrup,and Basketball and kicking American arse--no one else managed that-,and how about the Avro Arrow that America stole from Canada and from which EVERY major tactical fighter and bomber today owes its heritage to some degree or another,theres more but I need another bag of Cheetos---oops almost forgot medicinal marijuana from BC,see there is a lot of stuff we bring to the party.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

now... here's a fine example of an idiot with but one-size brush in their paint box.

:shk:

sheesh ... talk about not even being capable of 'coloring inside the lines'

... just apply one 'narrow-minded', broad as hell colour to the whole damned picture, why don'tcha.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

You know this is a pointless topic right? There have been many of these threads on ATS, if you express this type if view everyone gets defensive of gay rights. They are roughly 5% of the population, but you would think that would be closer to 30% with how much it is publicized. This is the age of the needs of the few put before the needs of the many and the downfall of society, that's my opinion.

Oh, I said something against gays, I must be a homophobe!!!!! They're becoming similar to the Zionist ADL!

Btw, my uncle and cousin are both gay. I see them regularly and I don't view them any differently to before I knew. I agree that they should have the same legal rights under civil union, but I don't believe they should be allowed to marry in keeping with religious tradition.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

none of this matters... it's not in my history book, maybe yours?

Canucks didn't kick no ones butt down here, they simply let the British land and sneak thru from the north... A cowardly betrayal.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie Mossity

for perverse homosexual child predators the canvas is quite small, they possess their own set of red flags just as a serial killers canvas... quite easy to paint over in one broad stroke with a single brush.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by one4all

none of this matters... it's not in my history book, maybe yours?

Canucks didn't kick no ones butt down here, they simply let the British land and sneak thru from the north... A cowardly betrayal.
At the risk of further derailing the thread, I would suggest that while you are learning about Gays, since they seem really important to you, you might also want to learn some history:Link

And at that, I decline to feed the troll any longer. A Merry Christmas to you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

I believe you are replying to someones comment for them? maybe you didn't notice but I wasn't talking to you...

there is nothing I need to learn about homosexuals that I haven't already been show from the gift horse themselves... think if it as experience.

I am simply against gay marriage and homosexuals (men)

I am working on applying this to female lesbians too but it's hard to find it in myself, it's almost a sin to say the sight is delightful... afterall I'm just a man.

in nature it has been shown that a female can reproduce without a male in some species if I am not mistaken.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I am simply against gay marriage and homosexuals (men)

I am working on applying this to female lesbians too but it's hard to find it in myself, it's almost a sin to say the sight is delightful... afterall I'm just a man.

So essentially, your beliefs are based on personal disgust. I see your perspective, but I don't see your argument.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

no, more so experience as I commented already, Women just seem to be in the minority role as sexual predators... maybe it has something to do with them being able to bare a child?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

reply to post by AfterInfinity

no, more so experience as I commented already, Women just seem to be in the minority role as sexual predators... maybe it has something to do with them being able to bare a child?

So obviously you dislike straight men the most if "predators" is what you're after?

Or does that not work because you are one?

Are your negative judgments conveniently fitted to disclude anything that would not work in your favor?

You hate gay men because they are apparently "predators" (which is incredibly false), but lesbians are okay because you get pleasure watching them (which is incredibly creepy).

Pretty adolescent life view.
edit on 19-12-2012 by LightOrange because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LightOrange

actually I am not against gay marriage "today" it changes from time to time for me, besides I just remembered my pledge of allegiance.

I dislike homosexuals, which the word in itself implies "gay males"

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I love me some lesbians though

maybe they shouldn't have taken the pledge out of our schools? we can already see the effects of removing God from the halls of education.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Are you honestly saying that you have no problem with homosexual women but you do with homosexual men?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I love me some lesbians though

maybe they shouldn't have taken the pledge out of our schools? we can already see the effects of removing God from the halls of education.

What does the does the pledge of allegiance in secular schools have to do with homosexuality?

Let me save you the chore of answering: absolutely nothing.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

actually I am not against gay marriage "today" it changes from time to time for me, besides I just remembered my pledge of allegiance.

I dislike homosexuals, which the word in itself implies "gay males"

I never said anything about gay marriage so how you even went off on that topic in reply to my post is beyond me.

I think at this point it's safe to say that you make up random crap based on yourself and the social perception of you to other people to bolster some awkward machismo paradigm? I have to assume it based on your posts, because these "opinions" of yours are certainly not based on any semblance of intelligent thought.
edit on 19-12-2012 by LightOrange because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

with liberty and justice for all...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

it's just my way of saying I am not going to answer you...

if your question and response wasn't about gay marriage then it was off topic to begin with.

boo-ya

edit on 19-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Are you honestly saying that you have no problem with homosexual women but you do with homosexual men?

yes... statistics show gay men are child predators, and that's counting the Catholic priests and not just the information from the Department of Health and Human Services (one of our government institutions) homosexual men prefer boy-lovers, just as the Norwegians or the Swedes fought to make legal in the 80's

the statistics and evidence are overwhelming... right along with my own childhood experiences growing up in NoVa

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I'd like you to provide these statistics for the perusal of all members participating in this thread, please. In the interest of academic discussion.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join