It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage is Wrong and I am not a Homophobe

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by SisyphusRide

homosexuals are perverts of the highest degree, basically the same as a child predator walking around but wanting other people to accept their perversion and sickness.

For those who call me homophoibc please, this is homophobia.

For the record I could not disagree with you more if a man loves a man it is not perverted it is a beautiful gilft, what is perverted is how you use this love to preach hate.

I am not preaching anything... I am not qualified. I am simply stating my personal interpretation and feeling on homosexuals. I see you like to apply everything to groups? what a weak insight and influence you have.. what's next?

Man is to love the Lord your God and the gift of creation which he gave to you... man is not to love lust and that is all homosexuality is "lust" and "desire" The gift of creation is ones wife and children.
edit on 17-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I think we should legalize pedophilia....

What? No? Why not? This is discrimination!

*NOTE IRONY!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

you mean like the gay-rights activist in Norway tried to do? the largest gay-rights activist group on the planet...

now they are being all hush hush about it because the rest of the world disagrees with their philosophy.

that's right folks the largest gay activist group on the planet tried to make child molestation legal, what does this tell you?

I will let the homos research the facts for themselves, if they have any problems I will post links.

"Save Our Children"

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Homosexual Males are Sexually Attracted to Underage Boys · A study in Archives of Sexual Behavior found that homosexual men are attracted to young males. The study compared the sexual age preferences of heterosexual men, heterosexual women, homosexual men, and lesbians. The results showed that, in marked contrast to the other three categories, "all but 9 of the 48 homosexual men preferred the youngest two male age categories," which included males as young as age fifteen

www.frc.org...

it could have been sweden where the LGBT community tried to legalize child sex... I am currently searching for the article I read, it's from the 80's I believe.

· Pedophiles are invariably males: Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.

· Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

· Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of "boy-lovers" to be a legitimate gay rights issue.

· Pedophile themes abound in homosexual literary culture: Gay fiction as well as serious academic treatises promote "intergenerational intimacy."

MALE HOMOSEXUALS COMMIT A DISPROPORTIONATE NUMBER OF CHILD SEX ABUSE CASES

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Is there homosexual paedophilia? Yes. Is there heterosexual paedophilia? Yes again. Neither define either straights or gays. I am sorry that you have had bad experiences, but I hope you've tried to work it out through therapy. This thread and other web forums ain't it.

Religion, unfortunately, isn't it either, since you are only hearing what you want to hear. Once again, I say, if you are going to use Biblical morality to define sexuality...you'd better not be eating pork, either. Just for starters...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by dorkfish87
You sir need extensive therapy

my peers on ATS are my therapy... there is nothing we can't solve together amongst our peers.

how do you like the transformation so far?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Honestly it is the wrong place to get therapy pal.
edit on 17-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: dyslexia

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
Is there homosexual paedophilia? Yes. Is there heterosexual paedophilia? Yes again.

please see the post directly above your response...

and lay off the pecker you evil godless canadian!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Honestly it is the wrong place to get therapy pal.
edit on 17-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: dyslexia

so nice of you homosexuals to try to turn this around... when it is they who need therapy. They actually offer reversal courses so I have heard.

I take it to the extremes, I find humor in things that way... perfectly normal.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

You assume things alot don't you...
Once again please for the sake of humanity do not breed.
Goodbye not going to bother with you anymore.
Last thing please get help you need it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I am undefeatable and undisputed... the readers may admit it... the only challenge I had here was MIMS and that because I actually read and considered his posts, I know better now

bring it

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

perhaps more importantly... you know I'm right.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Heh, heh - Family Research Council - that's funny. You do have a sense of humor don't you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

Is there homosexual paedophilia? Yes. Is there heterosexual paedophilia? Yes again.

Are you inferring that I am gay? And what leads you to that conclusion? The simple fact that I do not share your homophobia? What a curious diminutive universe you would seem to inhabit.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv

Heh, heh - Family Research Council - that's funny. You do have a sense of humor don't you.

oh hey darlin' don't get me wrong... I don't hate gays really, well all gays anyway. It's ok for girls to be gay

does that make me a hypocrite?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

Are you inferring that I am gay? And what leads you to that conclusion? The simple fact that I do not share your homophobia? What a curious diminutive universe you would seem to inhabit.

well I just figured all canadians are gay sons and daughters of draft dodgers and drug addicts? that's what were taught here anyway...

sorry man
...cheers

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Don't feed the troll people.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

for some reason this doesn't offend me... I admit it, it's my perversion.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Don't feed the troll people.

oh I get it... if you can beat them just call them a troll? bro that is as old as dirt and you actually looks alot worse for saying it.

I must say I can look that way sometimes but I just don't agree with all the new coolness in our society... afterall according to new movies and such that is what being LGBT is all about right? being cool... like it is portrayed by hollywood.

I just watched a mma fight movie which had quite a few scenes of lesbianism in it all portrayed during a collage party... the movie wasn't rated R it was PG13, but it sure was portrayed as nothing more than "being cool" it was hard not to pick up on it with the camera work and the music getting louder when they showed it.

BTW; trolls start posts...

PS; the movie was kinda cheesy but in case you're interested you should watch the first 30mins or so... and to make it even more interesting for the social commentary the lead characters father left his mom for another man... should have helped with the sales I recon?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join