It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay Marriage is Wrong and I am not a Homophobe

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Anyone who can do that deserves children regardless of sexuality and good for you

edit on 14-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
the purpose of the ceremony of marriage is for public approval and acknowledgement... in the western world and the language in which everyone is using here it means it is based on a Christian principal.

not just Christianity but the "majority" of society in the western world and world over for that matter not including the Christian/Western world do not want to acknowledge same sex unions.

trying to force others to accept homosexuals perversions is the problem here... keep it out of people living rooms and start a new religion such as atheism and then perform this unholy union under a different banner by calling it something else.

I think you will find that most of western culture would accept homosexual marriage, people like you on the other hand who think homosexuality is a "perversion" are fastly becoming the minority and rightly so (already in the minority if I'm honest).
Oh and Atheism is not a religion but you know that.
Unholy? no it isn't because love can never be unholy you have just fallen for the religious dogma that has held the human race back as a specie.
Pfft. Jesus would be sick.
edit on 14-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The argument isn't about forcing churches to do anything..its about having an equal standing with government when they do find a church that will marry them.

Not sure why people don't understand this part.

Guess its just a bunch of misinformation...on purpose no doubt by the liars for christ crowd.

Now, lets pretend for a moment it was a religious issue...
Which religion? Which one is the state sponsored religion that will gain its rulings from? Evangelical? Protestant? Islam? Scientology? Jedi?
Or is it all religions? In which case, a religion can be started that allows gay marriage, and problem solved.

But again, this is not a religious issue..unless the UK has suddenly become a theocracy.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Separate but equal...

anyone remember how that worked?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Gay Marriage is Wrong and I am not a Homophobe

All religion or belief in any divine creator is illusory and I am not an Atheist.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You need to lighten up and not force your beliefs on people.
You can opt out

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I agree that religious institutions shouldn't have to marry homosexual couples but i dont believe there should be "civil unions" and "marriage" - It should be one or the other, why make them separate when they are the same thing?

Also i feel the OP is a homophobe "All my best friends are gay" What total BS.

Lets see this for what it is, some old timers who dont understand what love is want to inhibit the rights of people who are different to them. You scared of society breaking down - Well i have news for you, society is already broken and it has nothing to do with homosexuals.

edit on 17-12-2012 by SearchLightsInc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
I think you will find that most of western culture would accept homosexual marriage, people like you on the other hand who think homosexuality is a "perversion" are fastly becoming the minority and rightly so (already in the minority if I'm honest)

I believe you are living in a fantasy world an only looking at the population centers who have already approved the unholy union even though the federal government does not recognize it. It is not enough is it? the homosexuals want the government to force it on all people to accept it regardless... that's so democratic don't you think? The homos are and have been encountering resistance when left in the States hands that is why they must have the federal government do it for them.

like I said you're living in a fantasy reality... try to take your theory to one of the majority of red states in this union and see what the people think. All homosexuals have to do is look at a detailed map of the 2012 elections to see the area the are surely unwanted. We in red states believe in protecting our children from sexual predators because all homosexuals have the tendency simply for having their perversion in the first place... and they are capable of more when you apply this and begin to look at them as sick or mentally unstable because of their unnatural sexual desires.

homosexuals are perverts of the highest degree, basically the same as a child predator walking around but wanting other people to accept their perversion and sickness.

personally I blame their parents because we all know everyone is born a clean slate... it is society and social circles rejecting the young soon to be homosexual, even possibly a victim of molestation which causes homosexuality... and we all know it, they're not fooling anyone but themselves.
edit on 17-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Wow I can not begin to tell you how many of your statements are wrong and just horrid.
It is people like you who hold back the human race back...please do not breed.
My Uncle is gay and been "Married" to his partner for over 20 years and I have never met such a kind sweet decent soul.
You on the other hand....
edit on 17-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: dyslexia

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

homosexuals are perverts of the highest degree, basically the same as a child predator walking around but wanting other people to accept their perversion and sickness.

For those who call me homophoibc please, this is homophobia.

For the record I could not disagree with you more if a man loves a man it is not perverted it is a beautiful gilft, what is perverted is how you use this love to preach hate.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74

Wow I can not begin to tell you how many of your statements are wrong and just horrid.
It is people like you who hold back the human race back...please do not breed.
My Uncle is gay and been "Married" to his partner for over 20 years and I have never met such a kind sweet decent soul.
You on the other hand....

dude I am open on many things, stop repeating what you hear others say and be original. I am not holding back the human race nor are people like me.

I grew up in Arlington Va, I have had at a minimum of 5 attempts on my childhood innocence from homosexuals and I am sure their may be one or two or three I may be forgetting just because they were in cars and I did not know them instead I was just walking and those uncounted or unmentioned ones were just trying to pick me up.

so do you see that my theory and the reality of the situation is very scientific, it doesn't matter what you think only the conclusion which I have drawn already thru experience and reasonable deduction.

homosexuals are child sexual predators period...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

For those who call me homophoibc please, this is homophobia.

For the record I could not disagree with you more if a man loves a man it is not perverted it is a beautiful gilft, what is perverted is how you use this love to preach hate.

then why do homosexuals like blonde long haired little teenage boys? thru my experience anyway... if an equal number of women tried to pick me up or touch on me then I would now in my later years just attribute it to child predators. But I have drawn the conclusion that homosexual men are child molesters simply thru my experience being anywhere on their radar as a youth.

quite logical might I add...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
it is very easy and simple for a homosexual just to go with or along with their impulses... in fact because they already have... even when knowing society disapproves with their actions, somehow inside they know it is wrong because the majority does not accept it... they go along with their impulses anyway humm.

I hope I am shedding some light on adult homosexual bashing too and why it may happen because it still does you know.

Homosexuals are perverts and child molesters and serial killers, there is no doubt about it in my mind and the minds of the majority of all societies, not just the USA.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

then why do homosexuals like blonde long haired little teenage boys? thru my experience anyway...

Based on your previous response it sounds to me like you are implying that you may have been sexually abused by a man as a young boy if so then I would say that your views on homosexuality are not unfounded.

But please don’t demonise a entire group in society just because you where wronged by one evil man.

Heterosexual men also abuse young girls, does that make heterosexuality perverted, of course it doesn’t it make the perpetrator evil, sexuality is not “evil”.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

there can't be anything good that comes from it... from a homosexual couple, except maybe a drain on resources and funds which the country is already running thin on.

can homosexual couples create life? homosexuals have to deal with more problems when adopting a child too, like trying to brainwash the child in an unnaturalistic manner for when the day comes of that dreaded question (why don't I have a mom like the other kids)

nothing good can come from it except to satisfy perverted desires... homosexuals are dangerous and should be in a list.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

then why do homosexuals like blonde long haired little teenage boys? thru my experience anyway...

Based on your previous response it sounds to me like you are implying that you may have been sexually abused by a man as a young boy if so then I would say that your views on homosexuality are not unfounded.

not A man... try about a dozen who have attempted it and attempted to pick me up, it's easy to look back and see what was in their minds. No need to try to defend the whole of the group, some people know how the whole of the group of sexual predators are already and the homosexuals are fooling no one but themselves.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Or is it all religions? In which case, a religion can be started that allows gay marriage, and problem solved.

uh... atheism dude. All the criteria is already met and atheism is recognized as a religion by the United States Supreme Court for matters such as these.

oh well I guess the atheists are too hell bent on not claiming gay marriage to be a right of passage of this said religion which the Supreme Court already recognizes as a system of belief?

or do atheists no support gay marriage?

can you tell me any religion which has already been established which recognizes the union of same sex as marriage? I don't know of any but I could be wrong, there is always that possibility...

I support the Muslim philosophy when it comes to homosexuals, they will be pushed from the high place and banned from entering the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Well I am gay, and I'm no pervert, nor am I a child molester. Your thoughts are extremely deluded and unfounded. You sir need extensive therapy
edit on 17-12-2012 by dorkfish87 because: Evil iPad

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

And yes, Wicca. It's called a hand fasting regardless of gender combination. Do your research before making assumptions

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dorkfish87

Well I am gay, and I'm no pervert, more am I a child molester

I think you need to edit this line.....

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join