It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC Reporter Catches a Ghost on Camera.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

There is definitely something there but I was a bit disappointed. I suppose my expectations were a bit high.

However, I do think its interesting that this happened in the "most haunted" room in the "most haunted" house in the country.

edit on 13-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!

Lol

NOW I look

Does seem as if it's a dust particle close to the camera giving it the illusion of speed and blurring it so it appears to transparent and blurry.

Mind you, a lot of people claim to have hauntings or live in ghosts who also claim that these things are their spirits. So .. yeah, I see my dusty room and I'd be damned if I'd dare wake the sleeping devils.. lol.. Or as said in Australia I'm a lazy bugger.

If it's to be considered, it did make appearance when she was just about to mention the nature of the spirits.

The only was I'll ever know is when the chances are more likely I'll never know at all...

edit on 13-12-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It's either dust or some kind of bug.I'm a big believer in ghosts but I can't say that it is one in this video.

Thanks for sharing though.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Interesting how it appears to "spiral" upwards.

I would have to go with - moth.

We have all seen how they react to bright lights and TV sets have lots of bright lights.

My .02c ...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hmm, this one is intriguing. It seems to travel really fast because the reporter barely moves in the time it passes by.

It has a very odd shape for sure.

p,s, That reporter is hot!

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

no bug or dust...sorry
we all know what bugs look like and dust tends to be completely round and not fly upwards and change directions. heck they are not even shooting in night vision,which would make dust more visible.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ok.

Show of hands of who actually paid attention to the story?
I don't remember what it was about...some cute blonde got in my way.

No but seriously, I didn't think it was a "ghost" although it could've been something.
I definitely saw the spiral shape appear in frame.
(Again...wasn't really paying attention the first time watching...sorry)
But it very well could've been a small moth.
Or small flying insect reflecting off the camera light.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

I'm willing to bet you there's a better chance of it being those then a ghost.

This was done for ratings,nothing more dude. It's certainly not a spirit.Anyone who can talk/follow them knows it.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Timely

Interesting how it appears to "spiral" upwards.
I would have to go with - moth.
We have all seen how they react to bright lights and TV sets have lots of bright lights.
My .02c ...

She could have cut a mean one and blew up the dust from whatever was covered with it for all we know

edit on 14-12-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
She's looking to spike up her rating.

Another intriguing ghost video is this one:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Great capture.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
It looks like rods or 'skyfish' to me. I've noticed similar flying creatures a few times during live news and had to pause each time to have a closer look. Looks like bugs with no specific flying patterns but on closer look always has the spiral 'wings' membrane. One of the bizzare cryptozoology flying absurdities. UFO perhaps?

Read more and see pics here: Weird rod creature

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Militarywarfare

You got me. I was watching the rocker and was focused on its movement. I am to old to be scared like that

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Absolutely, unequivocally, and indisputably one of the lamest "Ghost Caught on Camera" clips ever.
It's a bug.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
hmm...intriguing but likely not a ghost....interesting just the same.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Militarywarfare

Oh damn it all to hell.

Got me.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Ratings, man.
It is either video manipulation for ratings, or simply dust.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
it was a bug

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
It is most definitely not a bug, nor is it dust, for the dust moves rapidly.

It is a rapid moving "mist".

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Rising dust would need a sudden draught. But this was a closed room. Besides, it looks nothing like dust except to those who want desperately to think of ANYTHING that might avoid having to admit that it was a ghost. Nor does it even remotely look like fluttering moths or other kinds of insects - yet another stretch that snaps plausibility except to the ideologically challenged.

As for those of you who claim that this does not look like a ghost, well, I'm sure I can trust that declaration, given the thousands of times you have seen ghosts

The correct reaction is: possibly a ghost in principle, but insufficient data to allow a judgement. Of course, for those of you who dogmatically disbelieve in the existence of ghosts, there would never be sufficient data to alter your opinion - hence your desperate, implausible attempts to debunk this video.

top topics

join