It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
"2012 A-Z" - A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion

Compliments of ATS member NWOned (what an unfortunate monicur, sorry NWOwned, but some of us believe in our absolute individual liberty so I hope you don't believe that through and through why give yourself away to "them"?), the video, from what I've seen of it so far (I was so taken with it part way through that I was compelled to create a thread for it) covers the Mayan Calendar and our position in the rotating galaxy, which it depicts with the utmost precision, pointing to the Great Year in many more ways than one. It really makes you wonder, not what will happen on 2012, but what it means or could mean, even as it relates of the future trajectory of human history, civilization and, our future evolution (or in-volution as sage/master Meher Baba would call it) within the context of the whole creation within which we are immersed and, if some among us are right, stand as a high expression of that same cosmological evolutionary process by which we've come to be here in the first place.

Therefore, for me at least, this forces me to consider some deeper, more profound issues in regards to origins and destinies. I can accept that these people were sending down to US at this time, a message in a bottle, that indeed a new dawning of a new age IS at hand, may it be a Golden Age in accord with what's in everyone's mutual best interest, if we can just lighten up a little bit, become a little more aware, understanding, comprehending, compassionate.

Me I'm the eternal optimist and therefore can't understand why we are not celebrating this event, even globally. It's the end of the year this year in more ways than one this year, and the coming of spring is a springtime at all levels, even galactically, as our star circles in relation to it's nearby stars including one "central sun" in the Pleiades along with Sol's twin the star Sirius (it's starting to sound like a family of stars..)

We the "little man" must also be given to know and understand this, so that whatever meaning is to be assigned we might having the luxury of assigning ourselves based on our own evaluation, without hindrance or coercion from anyone (including the anti-2012 I told you so nah nah nah nah nah nah, crowd). Furthermore, if there are any benefits to be had with this knowledge, may it come to us, each and every one of us as children of God, that we, not the "PTB" might appropriate it's true benefit and, if there's one to be had it's arrow of civilized progress. A new beginning, a do over. And it's never too late to start again.

I can almost hear the anti-2012 Peanut Gallery immediately jumping to conclusions and shouting that it's all nonsense and nothing more, but that just doesn't satisfy my own curiosity and I always try to keep an open mind and, from what I've taken in watching this video, so far anyway, I'm discovering to be utterly astounding, in so far as this is the "Sacred Celestial Science" at it's best, rendered in a circular piece of stone, my God, how did they know where everything was in relation to everything else, these were an indigenous people and yet they possessed the most complex and informed galactic calendar, in the history of mankind.

Is that not worth at least looking at, to ponder the idea of a Great Year, of a Spring (first event on the calendar), a Summer, a Fall, A Winter and a NEW Year, within the context of the larger 26000 year cycle, which relates directly to the rotation of the galaxy itself. How cool is that?

We're here to deny ignorance, right?

Sure some have been going nuts for many years now saying something of a material nature, an event of some kind, is going to take place, but is that not just the most simplistic conception of what might very well be a turning point of actual historical significance?

Imagine missing the turning point of the Ages?

That's what we were all just about to do, and then, when the world didn't end, chalk the whole thing up to absolute nonsense, while smashing that bottled message on the rocks of contemporary modern history.

You tell me. I hope you enjoy the video.

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Age!

NAM

edit on 13-12-2012 by NewAgeMan because: typo slight edit

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This was posted about this morning, FYI.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good video.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Thanks., Darn it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Video looks interesting, can't wait to sit down and watch it.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
im 20 minute into the video and so far .. im speechless and hooked to it
its one of the best documentary about the 21 december 2012
a know a bit about the galactic alignement but this guy is really good lol
also very fun to listen .. sound like a great teacher

thank you very much for sharing it with us

SNF

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I'm glad you didn't see the first time the video was posted, because, I didn't either.

Can't wait to watch..
George Harrison is destroying me with his weeping guitar at the moment.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
This was posted about this morning, FYI.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good video.

Add any comments there.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join