It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New Age Wave Sweeping Human Consciousness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Dear readers I would like to bring your attention to something which has been happening now for a while especially more so now with the birth of the internet and it's abundance of easily accessible information.

Given the exponential growth of the material online and our interaction with it we have taken a leap in to a world which we are just now beginning to understand the effects of.

Yes there are many subject matters that one can read on from kittens to knitting and go-carters to gogo dancers!
The internet is quite literally your oyster.

There is however one section of the internet which has arisen which has slowly filtered up through the cracks of other subject matters and which today dominates our culture in such a unique and yet subtle way.

If you haven't gathered what I'm talking about yet it is The New Age "Movement" and if you're not familiar with the topics that come under the new age movement please see the link below.

en.wikipedia.org...

ATS inadvertently represents, by proxy, in the majority of it's threads, everything under the New Age Sun...
It like many similar sites is a breading ground for the exchange of new age ideologies.

The fact is today that what were considered secrets or taboo subjects to mention in public are now common place topics of discussion around the dinner table, social groups and in the academic world.

I personally got in to conspiracy theories roughly 20 years ago when i came across cooper's behold a pale horse. I was always a curious teen but it opened up a new way of thinking to me and introduced me to secret societies, the occult and conspiracy theories.

Back then it was hard to find people to talk to about it and it actually became a frustration that i only managed to quench by immersing myself in more self taught information.

That was back then..

Now everyone is talking about it.. 911 being from my point of view the trigger which set societal consciousness in motion and alignment with this type of thinking. The internet was simply the stimulus but there is always a monumental moment or catalyst that shifts the thinking of the majority and 911 was that moment.

Since then we have had some major earth changes which have unified us collectively across the internet.

And yet still, the new age movement is so much more than that. It has infiltrated the Film, Music, Media, Sports, Fashion, Food.. well pretty much every industry you can imagine.

The Macdonald's logo.. turn it it's the number 13.. The 2012 Olympics logo.. rearrange it it spells Zion...
Not to mention the countless references we now see in mainstream music videos, films and games..

Take a step back and think to yourself, was there ever a time where this subject matter was so evidently growing around us and at such an accelerated rate?

It begs the question of why.. why now..?

Anyway this isn't going to be one of those threads which are scholarly put together with research and evidence.
Personally i don't think it needs it. For me it is simply a matter of faith or belief.

You either do or you don't but either way it is very hard to turn a blind eye to the changes we are undergoing at this current moment in time..

Whether or not the world changes on the 21st of December or not one thing is clear. We as humanity have entered a new phase of living, understanding and growing... where it takes us is still open for debate

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Michael Hoffman, who authored Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare  (1989):

"In occult crimes the objective is not linear, that is to say, is not solely bound to the achievement of the immediate effects of the attack on the victim, but may in fact be part of a larger, symbolic ritual magnified by the power of the electronic media, for the purpose of the alchemical processing of the subconscious Group Mind of the masses...  it is the subconscious that is being addressed in occult ritual, in a process CIA behavioral scientist Dr. Ewan Cameron termed, 'psychic driving.'"
www.henrymakow.com...

The "new age" religion derives it's basis and creation directly from occultism. It's why they constantly believe in this "global consciousness" and "spiritual evolution" - all stemming from 'seeking within' and contemplative prayer.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

What I See happening is old secrets are not secret anymore..

Back in the day if you were not in the Golden dawn then you didn't know these things. I hate that "new age" is used to describe all these topics. I think that's a terrible use for multiple reasons. First it means what it says new age. So beliefs centered around the Age of Aquarius are the only ones, which could include ascension and utopian society ideas.. Second the other topics that get dragged into that name, are NOT new.

When I talk about enlightenment most will assume I got this from some "new age" source which again means the Age of Aquarius.

Most of what is called New age stuff is actually
Hermetecs (from hermes)
Egyptian mystery schools
What Jesus actually meant
Masonic rites
The secret Yogas..
The Golden Dawn

Besides that I have noticed a huge increase in this. I almost want to believe that the controllers of this world are spreading these ideas to awaken growth in the maturity of spiritual thoughts.. Maybe white hats releasing what they can without exposing who they are?

In Part the Beatles helped this along a great deal.. The 60s were a pivotal point in the spread of information east to west..

One of the bad things is all that namaste, love and light stuff that seems like fakey spiritualism..

Love and Light
Dusty

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

Never heard of "Psychic Driving" before, thanks. It pretty much sums up the idea i have tried to present.
So is it just a total system of control in your opinion.. if so to what end?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The whole world actually is NOT talking about "it." the "New Age." People on ATS are, of course, but to the rest of the world ATS is "a cranky conspiracy site." It's not big unless this is the only place you ever go.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Yes i completely agree. I think the 60's and 70's were pivotal in their own unique ways.
It just seems in our current era it is more sinister... more dark than happy hippy, if you know what i mean?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I think it is really a matter of judgement and opinion but i respect yours.

Mine slightly differs and only based on personal experiences.
I think without a doubt society is much more accepting of it. The are more open to discussing it and not only on the internet.. in my extended family.. amongst friends and friends of friends..

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BlavatskyChannel

The controlling aspect of it which I see as a huge possibility is the giving up of ones power to be saved by the "light"
Most religions think the world has to go through the apocalypse so why waste time trying to prevent it? Why defend yourself with a gun, when that will "lower your vibration?" Just let them kill you.. It will be ok the 5th dimension is coming soon anyway.. Those ideas ARE dangerous.

Bob Marley:
If you knew what life was really worth,
You would look for yours on Earth.

As for me I know some of these things first hand Like the Coiled Serpent. Kundalini is no joke. The Light is inside You. Or as they say:

Self responsibility is Paramount. You cannot wait around for Savior to come.. You can't wait around to "become one"

Fear used in conjunction with the idea of a savior completely takes away all personal power.

I'd be wary of any global religious events that take place in the future, but at the same time the spirit within is always there for you.

It's the same Idea as why you know about the Illuminati.. And why Tupac made the Album Killuminati.. He explained that the only reason you know about it is to get you to fear it, to give up your personal power, because the whole world is controlled and you are so small. So he put a K to it, because he is Killing that fear...

He said it's just a way to keep your self esteem low...

Really it's just an extension of the control waged for centuries by Christianity, Judaism, and Islam.. They felt people were escaping through the cracks maybe.. ?
edit on 12/13/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
great read
in a way i wish i was 20 years into questioning and researching
con's-piracy through the ages
why now...could be as simple as perpetual motion of engineered plan worked
the plan now self fulfills itself
it's a new age
this article dives into mind control and sheds light on those behind
if you get the chance and do visit this site
watch that video there..."a new normal" by danske bank
you'd find a thread here i made on it
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
What new age movement? Is this that movement who exchanges knowledge without impacting whats really happening in the world? That just sounds like common society to me.. Same old, same old.
edit on 13-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

top topics

join