It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red globe over Amsterdam East yesterday evening

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hello Earthlings, yesterday about 20 hours I went to close the curtain. To my surprise I saw this reddish sphere in the sky. It moved 20 degrees in 10 secs, I estimated. Strangely enough a small star like thing was following it....

Then the blob went behind a building. It went to the east in quite a horizontal path.

What is this? It didn't have a halo or other colors, just reddish. It sort of moved form indeed like a blob. No sound.

And no I have no footage. I don't have a good camera and it was gone before I could even collect mine if I had one.

So has anybody else seen such a thing?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 13/12/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

actually kinda..

I was at emerald Isle starring off a deck on the dunes into the horizon (south). There were about 5 witnesses, all sober. There had been some Navy boats there earlier, I think something like a destroyer.. I don't know if this is relevant or not. This was at night after the boats had left. Clear, so many stars..

All of the sudden an orange rectangle of light "appeared" and zoomed from right to left(west to east) across the entire horizon and out of view.. It had some white balls following it. Almost seemed like sparks or something. The sparks would have been huge though. It took only about 7 seconds to go all the way across my entire vision.

This object must have been huge.

Do you have any more details?
Did it look like an object in our atmosphere?
Did it look like it was solid?
edit on 12/13/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/13/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

In our atmosphere and it was semi transparent, reddish but also a bit brownish. No tail, and most def no meteor. No fireworks either unless they now have these balls that actually can fly.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hmm..

I'm sure I read a thread on ATS two years ago forewarning a red fireball will be a sign of the end, and one should seek cover indoors for a week..

Have the sign been made
Will we face the doom of all life soon

One thing is for sure...

I will go out and have a smoke now and watch the skies for a red ball

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I was in Amsterdam last night, bit haven't deen anything out of the ordinary.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeZet
I was in Amsterdam last night, bit haven't deen anything out of the ordinary.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

If I hadn't gotten up to close the curtain, I would never have seen that ball.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I done a filtered search on google images and google videos "ufo amsterdam" and only choose "last 24 hours"
Not one single picture of UFO pops up... Did you see other people look up and seeing this thing ?

Perhaps they don't have cameras in Amsterdam, yes .. no ?

edit on 13-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

I done a filtered search on google images and google videos "ufo amsterdam" and only choose "last 24 hours"
Not one single picture of UFO pops up... Did you see other people look up and seeing this thing ?

Perhaps they don't have cameras in Amsterdam, yes .. no ?

edit on 13-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

Haha, have you ever noticed how little people look up? And I don't mean dwarfs
Anyways there are a lot of people in Holland that have seen similar things, I am now checking ufo sites.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
www.zirconstar.net...

This comes close, but the colour was more brownish.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
it could be the fireball that was seen in Turkey and landed close to the black sea

ATS thread red fire ball
edit on 13-12-2012 by citizenoftheworld because: black instead of red sea

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenoftheworld

No silly
this thing just flew horizontally and no crash.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

than it could be Toutatis which is also visible at the moment

Asteroid fly by

it seems to be pretty busy with these things at the moment.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by citizenoftheworld

Can anybody check Stellarium? But the blob was quite big, say 5 cm from my point of view. And Toutatis is not reddish.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
www.zirconstar.net...

OMG, it's HAL 9000, so Arthur C. Clarke was right the whole time

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zilebeliveunknown

Originally posted by QueenofWeird
www.zirconstar.net...

OMG, it's HAL 9000, so Arthur C. Clarke was right the whole time

Makes me think of the Al Bielek interview in which he claims that in the 28th century, which he visited through the Montauk time travel machine, the world is ruled by a floating crystal.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
The weed in Amsterdam is exceptional. Perhaps you tried a new strain that had you seeing fireballs or red spheres?

Your best bet is to wait and see if anyone else who saw it took pictures or knows what it is.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Unidentified_Objective because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
orange/red orbs are probably the most common sighting atm. i saw an orange orb 2 years ago, shoot off into the background of space at an alarming speed.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Google UFO's at Myrtle Beach South Carolina. One of my customer's and her husband saw a big Orange Blob a couple months ago while they were sitting on the deck of their hotel room looking at the stars around 11:00 PM. She said it appeared right in front of them out over the ocean and it appeared to have some fog or mist over it. She said it didn't make any noise and as they watched it, it shot straight up in the sky, like close to the stars and it started moving slow and it turned white as if it were a star you were looking at. I asked her why in the world she didn't take a picture of this, and she said she couldn't move or get up out of the chair because her eyes were glued to this object and she was affraid she would miss something. She also told me it was posted on Facebook as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elizabeth1
Google UFO's at Myrtle Beach South Carolina. One of my customer's and her husband saw a big Orange Blob a couple months ago while they were sitting on the deck of their hotel room looking at the stars around 11:00 PM. She said it appeared right in front of them out over the ocean and it appeared to have some fog or mist over it. She said it didn't make any noise and as they watched it, it shot straight up in the sky, like close to the stars and it started moving slow and it turned white as if it were a star you were looking at. I asked her why in the world she didn't take a picture of this, and she said she couldn't move or get up out of the chair because her eyes were glued to this object and she was affraid she would miss something. She also told me it was posted on Facebook as well.

My blob was also a bit misty, sort of shape shifting.

top topics

join