It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New official NASA information video regarding 21 dec. doomsday theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Official NASA information video regarding 21 dec. doomsday theories

Published on Dec 12, 2012 NASA is so sure the world won't come to an end on Dec. 21, 2012, that they already released a video for the day after.

Let´s hope they are right

since they released this early, it could either mean, nothing is going to happen at all. OR it is just a propaganda video released early to keep us calm, and it will end after all. well, who knows. if the world really was going to end, i would want to know.
edit on 13-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Good video.

Looking forward to watching it again on the 22nd.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Im still taking the day off work and going for a long walk in the woods. Just what Ive always told myself that I am going to do on that day.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Great, up till now I didn't think the world was going to end.... Now why would this video not be released on the 22nd?. Because we won't be around to watch it? Way to go NASA. I think they're playing with our minds releasing it now
does NASA have a sense of humour. I think so.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck
Im still taking the day off work and going for a long walk in the woods. Just what Ive always told myself that I am going to do on that day.

sounds good broer, bring a large bottle of whisky with you, the good stuff, Bushmills Irish Whisky- then if something starts looming in the sky, sit back and just drink that sweet nectar

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Either way if it happens or doesnt, we are going to have to deal with one or the other. Best thing to do in my humble opinion is to develop the mind and mindset to prepare for anything we face. I believe this is also known as submitting to god... or islam.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Credenceskynyrd

Not a bad idea at all. I think I will stick to an Iowa favorite and go with Templeton Rye though.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
They released it early because they will be underground and unable to make a video

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by summer5
They released it early because they will be underground and unable to make a video

yearh.. ^^ that, or they have already made the video and did not want it to go to waste.. in the sense of nobody around to watch it on the 22

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I thought it had to do with the alignment and position of the solar system in the galaxy, not with asteroids, why wasn't that mentioned, or is that claim entirely false?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
WTF, they just mind #ed us all..... Why would they release this early ?

If i wasnt a little bit worried before i sure as hell am now .

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BcnDiamond
why wasn't that mentioned, or is that claim entirely false?

Lock in 'B" eddie. those silly claims are just false.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

Because if they released it after the silly conspiracy theorists would just claim NASA were waiting to see what happen.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by wewillnotcomply666

Because if they released it after the silly conspiracy theorists would just claim NASA were waiting to see what happen.

A valid point .

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Anyone else get a little irritated at how that guy spoke?

He kept referring to the Mayans as the Maya.
Perhaps I am wrong and it is Maya but I have never seen it written like that nor spoken like that.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
IMHO, what I find most compelling is why NASA, who constantly is in a public relations effort to debunk anything conspiratorial or considered far fetched and out of bounds with scientific reason or empirical evidence, would go to such lengths to produce this video.

When you consider production costs, voice over artist, production teams, and gaining public support from NASA scientists or others, we have to ask ourselves why.

Is NASA once again taking a government/tax payer supported opportunity to laugh at the supposed ridiculous and far fetched beliefs of the global citizenry? Almost a condescending middle finger to the paranoid public at large reminding us all that NASA has all the answers to our foolish beliefs about cataclysmic events or even silly things like UFO's, extra-terrestrials, and all things grand and scientific beyond the capability of our simple minds. Gosh, I wish I was M.I.T. kind of.

Ignorant masses. NASA clearly shows us how easily we are duped into false beliefs, that is, with the exception of NASA, they would never do that, would they. Personally, I will be at work on that day and be enjoying beer-30 with the comfort of knowing full well that all of the crap we hear is twisted bull schizzle, no matter who is spouting it. If you want the answer to the condition of the world go to the woods and look at the trees.

Look, If you need the answers to life and the cosmos just give NASA a call, they have all the answers and some telescopes. They are smarter than you and they will calmly convince you of their infinite knowledge. Who needs God when we have NASA? God doesn't exsist. It's NASA, they created the world in their own image.

new topics

top topics

join