Randon Act of Kindness as Officer Hides $100 Inside Ticket

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I just hate it when I have to post something good about cops...
Kidding of course.

This one deserves recognition just the same as the cop giving the boots to a homeless man. www.abovetopsecret.com... Turned out the homeless man wasn't so much in need after all but it doesn't take away from the kindness of the cop whatsoever.

Now we have another instance of selflessness and although we all know it's an isolated incident, lets hope for a few more of these.

Merry Christmas.

edit on 13-12-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I love the irony that the Officer still gave him a ticket.

That in no way takes away from his generous soul.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

This is the type of stuff the TV should be filled with...not because we need to put our heads in the sand to the nasty things in the world...but because this type of stuff can inspire people to just be better...

I believe the TV/meida/internet unfortunately shapes our perception of the world considering its such a big place and we cant see/know of everything first hand we get that information second hand...and the most common second hand experiences of the world are unfortunately negative...

I for one would love to perceive it as a good place for once...

Thanks for the positive/feel good post...it kinda dampened the blow from the abusive step-father post earlier.

SnF!
edit on 13-12-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BritofTexas

It was probably just a repair & report - usually you just have to show up at the court to show them that you renewed the registration & pay something small like $10 for a processing fee.

ETA: I do have to say - It is my experience that we actually have some pretty good officers down here....there are definitely other areas in the nation where the LEOs are a lot less personable when dealing with the public.
edit on 13-12-2012 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BritofTexas
reply to post by jude11

I love the irony that the Officer still gave him a ticket.

That in no way takes away from his generous soul.

I look at it this way, he was able to both do his job AND help the guy out.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hmmm, seems staged.

Giving boots to someone who is perceived to be in real need, compared to someone with a speeding ticket? Big differance in my eyes and for some reason this screams PR.

Then again, this could truely be an act of kindness and I applaud the individuals involved.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Please add to existing thread : Here

new topics
top topics

join