It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grandest Conspiracy Ever Known. The New Age Religion of the Unproven Speculation (theory) of Evo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Originally posted by steve1709

Originally posted by begoodbees
I sincerely thought that someone would have some sort of valid argument to at least make me question my beliefs on this matter. How disappointing.

I have read most if not all of your posts and it seems to me that your blind faith is the hurdle. A couple of points. I have a feeling that your real premise is that "life" has been created by some almighty pretending friend way back in the past. Not a process of evolution. Well, the creation bit I must say has merit. BUT not back eons in the past but rather a few years ago when raig Ventur and his team to a few chemicals off the shelf (to simplify things for this thread) and "created" life. At first he chose to make an already existing organism but this now opens the door for more complex, completely new life forms to be "made"

Added to this a bit of thought about those eons ago when the "universe" was "created" by your pretending friend. science has shown that initially, everything, all atoms, all subatomic particles, everything, was in one very very tiny spot (a space smaller than a proton) then whammo! away went well ...................... everything.
Now what has this got to do with the price of fish in the sahara desert?

According to quantum physic (of which I am in no way talented but others much smarter than me and may I hazzard a guess you too) particles CAN actually pop into existence. Given this it covers the spontaneous popping into existence of this primordial particle (read hawking's works if you want a much better, much more detailed explaination) .

Now comes the fun part. This particle was soooooo dense that it was in effect, the original black hole. Not even light would be able to escape huge gravitational forces.

Oh, black holes.

Now as one gets closer and closer to the centre of a black hole, time slows down. At the centre of a black hole, time stops. i.e. there is NO TIME. Now, since there is NO TIME, it means that there was NO TIME in which any pretending friend creator could "create" the universe. Hence, no NEED for a creator for the whole kit and Kaboodle to get going.

Oh well, there's my rant for the day

"Science has shown that initially, everything was one tiny particle" this is nonsense. This has never been "shown" in any way. It is based on the fallacious "redshift equals distance" THEORY. First, there was nothing. Then, nothing exploded and became something. It's retarded.

"according to quantum physics, particles can pop into existence". You actually believe this nonsense? Even more retarded.

"Black holes" OMG even more retarded nonsense, never even close to being proven. Never been seen. CAN'T be seen. By this logic, invisible fairies have been proven real, too.

The astronomer Fred Hoyle once wrote of the herd mentality in his profession:

“The trouble with conformity is that the process has strong positive feedback. The baaing starts up at a volume low enough to permit stronger-minded animals to think for themselves without too much trouble. Progressively, however, we break down one-by-one, losing all power of sensible judgement, to the point where we can do nothing but add our own baaing to the uproar, which eventually rises to such monumental proportions that nothing remains for the flock except the butcher’s shop.”
Scientists are people and not immune to the madness of crowds. Ideas that appear folly initially may with time and a growing clamour of consensus delude people into believing it is a new “truth.” Such is the story of black holes. Two years ago I criticised the theory of black holes and from the correspondence I receive, some scientists and engineers are “recovering their senses slowly, one by one.”
Black holes highlight a situation, common today in astrophysics, where the object under investigation cannot be seen directly. This situation is pure heaven for the crowd of mathematical theorists who have hijacked physics from the natural philosophers and experimentalists. The sainted Einstein seems to have initiated the hijacking with that oxymoron, the “thought experiment.” But problems arise when thoughts are governed by a limited set of beliefs or dogmas and unchecked by direct observation or experiment. The result can be – and generally is – science fiction. University libraries and popular science magazines are full of it at the start of this new millennium.

The Madness of Black Holes

hang on compare

stephen hawking to ................................. you

hard choice

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

Originally posted by homeslice
Extending to plants wich are living things, I was reading yesterday about how some weeds in New zealand have started to genetically mutate from over using weed killers such as round up. Now these weeds are becoming resistant to these chemicals. Would that not be evolution working? The plant has genetically altered overtime to survive.

Evolution would be the plant evolving legs to run away from the pesticides.

Actually, if that were to happen, it would be a definitive refutation of evolution. Your claim is a strawman.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Thank you to all of you who have unknowingly and unintentionally proved my original point which is that there is a conspiracy to indoctrinate the population into believing that evolution is the all mighty end all answer to the grandest questions to have ever been posed by humans.

Now that your religious indoctrination is complete you may go back to work and stop asking questions. The very outrage and insult flinging that has taken place with no real content being provided is proof that the plan has worked. A large percentage of the people will now except nothing but evolution as truth. Thank you NWO.
edit on 13-12-2012 by begoodbees because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Thank you to all of you who have unknowingly and unintentionally proved my original point which is that there is a conspiracy to indoctrinate the population into believing that evolution is the all mighty end all answer to the grandest questions to have ever been posed by humans.

Now that your religious indoctrination is complete you may go back to work and stop asking questions. The very outrage and insult flinging that has taken place with no real content being provided is proof that the plan has worked. A large percentage of the people will now except nothing but evolution as truth. Thank you NWO.

Such a shame you are going.

I was interested in a discussion of your fallacies you presented in your original claim, but alas, you are unable to substantiate them it seems.

You have made a number of quite telling points, none more so than this:

The real content comes from the responses not the op.
edit on 13-12-2012 by begoodbees because:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyOath

I was interested in a discussion of your fallacies you presented in your original claim, but alas, you are unable to substantiate them it seems.

many have mentioned these supposed fallacies but no one has mentioned what they are.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

many have mentioned these supposed fallacies but no one has mentioned what they are.

and also thank you for taking one of my other posts out of context, that is the type of dishonesty that I expect though.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

I have made the relevant points in my post to you on Page 4.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MyOath

So what you are saying is that you have no relevant points.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

and also thank you for taking one of my other posts out of context, that is the type of dishonesty that I expect though.

Dishonesty? Did you not say it?

Is not this OP here not a trap by loading an OP with intentionally inciting claims calculated to a elicit a predetermined response - which you then freely admitted to here:

Of particular note is 'No real content being provided' statement. I am calling you out on this because that is an accurate description of the OP.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by MyOath

Strawman. I did not say that at all. You made a number of claims in your OP. I have called you to support them.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by MyOath

Strawman. I did not say that at all. You made a number of claims in your OP. I have called you to support them.

You keep on saying strawman which leads me to believe you have no idea what it means. Anyhow this is getting silly now. Have a good evening.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

reply to post by MyOath

You keep on saying strawman which leads me to believe you have no idea what it means. Anyhow this is getting silly now. Have a good evening.

Its a reference to 'The Strawman Fallacy'

It is the practice of exaggerating, misrepresenting or completely fabricating a version of an opponent's position - then attacking or disparaging the new position.

Example:
Person A - "We should spend more money on education"
Person B - "Person A hates our country because he wants to cut the military!"
edit on 13-12-2012 by MyOath because: Example added.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Everytime I read one of these threads, this image keeps crossing my mind...

Every fossil found is in essence a transitional fossil. The fact that we find fossils at all in itself is pretty amazing considering what has to happen for one to form. Full intact skeletons even more so amazing.

Here's a living transitional species...

animals.nationalgeographic.com...

The fossil record is full of transitional fossils, if you choose to ignore them, meh, that's up to you.

www.transitionalfossils.com...

Here, take a few minutes and read this as well...

www.scientificamerican.com...

edit on 13-12-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

The fact that so many people religiously believe the most unlikely and implausible explanation for where the most sophisticated objects in the known universe (living things) originated is the best evidence of this global conspiracy.

Why do so many people believe this so easily while scrutinizing everything else so carefully. This seams to be the one area where otherwise scientific minded people choose to believe in magic.

You do realize there are much more evidence for evolution and much more reasoning behind it than is told to the masses like you....the reason is because it's complex and you wouldn't understand it. You don't understand the very basics of evolution, how could we expect to teach you the complex aspects of it? Evidence that requires an adequate knowledge of science to understand. You can't even spell right(even when it underlines what you spell wrong!), how are you going to understand complex scientific matters?

I believe it because I have scrutinized the theory and the evidence and it is VERY likely it is correct. There is SO much evidence for it.

The fact that you haven't researched the evidence, or don't understand it, doesn't mean there isn't evidence. I believe god might've assisted evolution and guided it, but evolution as scientists say did occur. But unless god is some prankster who's trying to trick us....then the theory of evolution is correct.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
God made this thread to test my non-faith

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
OK, instead of arguing pointless things like the definition of theory, we all know what a theory is and lets forget about you pretending that its too complicated for anyone but you to understand and lets go back to my original point. Why do so many people think it is a fact. It is not a fact.

If it cannot be observed and reproduced it is not scientific fact. That is a fact. All evidence for it is circumstantial. I shall repeat. If there were real evidence (real observable, verifiable evidence) it would be a law like gravity. I can prove that gravity exists.

Someone explain how DNA could form on its own. It most likely could not. There are rovers on mars. What is more likely.

A. They evolved because of radiation, swamp gas and weather balloons.

B. They were built and put there.

The point is it is not a scientific law that is observable and reproducible and if there were real evidence we would all be aware of it as the theory graduated to a law.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

The fact that so many people religiously believe the most unlikely and implausible explanation for where the most sophisticated objects in the known universe (living things) originated is the best evidence of this global conspiracy.

Why do so many people believe this so easily while scrutinizing everything else so carefully. This seams to be the one area where otherwise scientific minded people choose to believe in magic.

You do realize there are much more evidence for evolution and much more reasoning behind it than is told to the masses like you....the reason is because it's complex and you wouldn't understand it. You don't understand the very basics of evolution, how could we expect to teach you the complex aspects of it? Evidence that requires an adequate knowledge of science to understand. You can't even spell right(even when it underlines what you spell wrong!), how are you going to understand complex scientific matters?

I believe it because I have scrutinized the theory and the evidence and it is VERY likely it is correct. There is SO much evidence for it.

The fact that you haven't researched the evidence, or don't understand it, doesn't mean there isn't evidence. I believe god might've assisted evolution and guided it, but evolution as scientists say did occur. But unless god is some prankster who's trying to trick us....then the theory of evolution is correct.

You have great faith my friend. Now prove your speculation that it is correct. You cannot. Insults only prove your low level of maturity and sophistication. In true form of an evolutionary church member you assume that I don't undrestand science. You have no real argument to make so you result to insults.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GAOTU789
Everytime I read one of these threads, this image keeps crossing my mind...

Every fossil found is in essence a transitional fossil. The fact that we find fossils at all in itself is pretty amazing considering what has to happen for one to form. Full intact skeletons even more so amazing.

Here's a living transitional species...

animals.nationalgeographic.com...

The fossil record is full of transitional fossils, if you choose to ignore them, meh, that's up to you.

www.transitionalfossils.com...

Here, take a few minutes and read this as well...

www.scientificamerican.com...

Your links are full of conjecture just like all other supposed evidence. Only in the model of evolution are all species transitional. There has never been found a real link between any 2 species. If there had been it would have played out just like pig tooth propaganda man. I am starting to think that this is not a conspiracy site but a site promoting the official story.

Just because people keep repeating it does not make it true.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

so the scientists in the link I provided that disagree are irrelevant right. They don't agree with you so they don't exist or are not real scientists. People say a lot of things scientists or no. If it cannot be proven It is called opinion.

This is the religious type hypocrisy that this thread is all about. If you don't agree with me you must be ignorant.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
why do I feel like I'm in a bad kung foo movie and I have to keep stating the obvious? I guess my indoctrination did not take. Maybe I should go back to the reeducation camp to give it another go.
edit on 14-12-2012 by begoodbees because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join