It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grandest Conspiracy Ever Known. The New Age Religion of the Unproven Speculation (theory) of Evo

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
the context we are speaking of evolution here is of "Mankind" there is no DNA evidence to support Darwins theory and your religion, you believe it blindly.

Yes there is, you are being dishonest. Frankly, your posts are all flat out lies. Don't think I forgot about your thread where you kept accusing atheists of eating babies.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

reply to post by SaturnFX

let's start with the one between Neanderthal and Homo Sapiens... no trace of modern man (homo sapiens) can be found dating before 80 to 100 thousand years ago... then presto! magic happens.

Science can only conclude until evidence says otherwise, that homo sapiens did not exist until at least 100k years ago which is a scientific "evolutionary" impossibility.

conflicting? I'd say so...

edit on 17-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

Neandertals and homo sapians are two different branches. It is said that homo sapians killed off neandertal, others suggest that they interbred, and due to gestation period, homo sapians outbred them.
You can find neandertal trace dna in some populations
a time piece on it

As far as the general monkey to man leap, the basic middleman is Australopithecus Sediba

It was discovered that Australopithecus sediba unites various properties that were not yet seen in early ancestors of humans. The fossils show a surprisingly modern, yet small brain; a very modern, developed hand with long thumbs, like in humans; a very human-like pelvis; but a form in the foot and ankle shape that is both ape- and human-like.

Source

There are more in between points...the futurama argument is "well, what about the link between ape and astralopithecus sediba, or the link between that and the other (to infinity and beyond).

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonny1993
Explain vestigial organs without evolution.

If we were indeed created by a perfect god and in his image, why do we have flawed bodies?

prove it...

if it disagrees with experiment it isn't true. It doesn't make any difference how beautiful it is, it doesn't make any difference how smart you are or what their name is... if it can't be proved by experiment, it isn't true.

God is the creator of all life, who is to say he didn't create it to evolve?

Humans have a yolk sac that doesn't make yolk.
Whales have hind limbs.
You don't believe evolution because you can't see it happen, but the truth is is that evolution is a slow process and we have seen it happen over time. It's not something that happens overnight.

Why wouldn't god make something perfect the first time or have create absolutely unnecessary organs?
Evolution and religion are incompatible.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

let's start with the one between Neanderthal and Homo Sapiens... no trace of modern man (homo sapiens) can be found dating before 80 to 100 thousand years ago... then presto! magic happens.

Science can only conclude until evidence says otherwise, that homo sapiens did not exist until at least 100k years ago which is a scientific "evolutionary" impossibility.

conflicting? I'd say so...

edit on 17-12-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

Neandertals and homo sapians are two different branches. It is said that homo sapians killed off neandertal, others suggest that they interbred, and due to gestation period, homo sapians outbred them.
You can find neandertal trace dna in some populations
a time piece on it

As far as the general monkey to man leap, the basic middleman is Australopithecus Sediba

It was discovered that Australopithecus sediba unites various properties that were not yet seen in early ancestors of humans. The fossils show a surprisingly modern, yet small brain; a very modern, developed hand with long thumbs, like in humans; a very human-like pelvis; but a form in the foot and ankle shape that is both ape- and human-like.

Source

There are more in between points...the futurama argument is "well, what about the link between ape and astralopithecus sediba, or the link between that and the other (to infinity and beyond).

This is why you shouldn't get your science from cartoons. There are no fossils that demonstrate every stage of development from one species to another. There are more missing links than present links.
edit on 17-12-2012 by begoodbees because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Explain vestigial organs without evolution.

If we were indeed created by a perfect god and in his image, why do we have flawed bodies?

prove it...

if it disagrees with experiment it isn't true. It doesn't make any difference how beautiful it is, it doesn't make any difference how smart you are or what their name is... if it can't be proved by experiment, it isn't true.

God is the creator of all life, who is to say he didn't create it to evolve?

Humans have a yolk sac that doesn't make yolk.
Whales have hind limbs.
You don't believe evolution because you can't see it happen, but the truth is is that evolution is a slow process and we have seen it happen over time. It's not something that happens overnight.

Why wouldn't god make something perfect the first time or have create absolutely unnecessary organs?
Evolution and religion are incompatible.

How is blood and nutrition conveyed to the embryo by yolk sac?

One of the most important needs of any embryo throughout the pregnancy is regular supply of nutrition and blood without which the fetus cannot grow. This blood is initially transported to the sac wall by primitive aortae and after travelling through wide-meshed capillary plexus, it returns back via vitelline veins into the embryo’s tubular heart. This is called as the vitelline circulation and during this process, nutrition from the yolk sac is sent to the embryo.

Whale bones all serve a purpose also. If you would care to do some digging instead of repeating propaganda you could also find these things out.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

still no example? no fossil record of this transitional period?

that doesn't say or show much in support of evolution of homo sapiens.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, I guess I can assume that no one read the articles I posted. It is becoming obvious to me that there is indeed a full on propaganda effort n place to indoctrinate the public as these facts that I have presented are all well documented but no one seems to be aware of them and in fact people are convinced of the opposite.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by begoodbees
This is why you shouldn't get your science from cartoons. There are no fossils that demonstrate every stage of development from one species to another. There are more missing links than present links.

Beyond a ending toungue in cheek joke video I posted..there was words before it..with sourced materials and all sorts....

Did I source futurama as my key understanding of evolution?
Do you want a few hundred sources from accredited institutions?

I recommend checking out www.google.com and put in words, then press the search button...its quite simple really. Not all sites are the same, so do make sure you see what webpage you end up on for credibility, but it is a good start.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

still no example? no fossil record of this transitional period?

that doesn't say or show much in support of evolution of homo sapiens.

Example...fossil. click

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jonny1993

who is to say we're not? maybe you wouldn't have learned of these supposed imperfections if you didn't eat fromt he tree of knowledge of life and death and of good and evil...

I believe humans to be created perfect for what they are, all of creation is just perfect in my eyes...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by begoodbees

Beyond a ending toungue in cheek joke video I posted..there was words before it..with sourced materials and all sorts....

Did I source futurama as my key understanding of evolution?
Do you want a few hundred sources from accredited institutions?

I recommend checking out www.google.com and put in words, then press the search button...its quite simple really. Not all sites are the same, so do make sure you see what webpage you end up on for credibility, but it is a good start.

I actually attempted to google search evidence for evolution just to be objective but all I could find was conjecture. I did however find a lot of evidence calling it into question. I think you may be behind the times on this one.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Unless you count a bunch of drawn pictures of half dinosaur half bird things evidence. If that is evidence there is plenty.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

nice... Australopithecus

do you see where Australopithecus fits in on this picture and then do you see the period in which we are discussing?

notice the other lineage tracing back to Australopithecus?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I believe humans to be created perfect for what they are, all of creation is just perfect in my eyes...

lol!

You know...evolution tends to keep the favored traits in the gene pool. So of course it would make sense that "all of creation is perfect" for their functions...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Gawis cranium.

Where do all these previous species fit into your bible?
edit on 12-17-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

I guess your glass is half full too then?

half empty folks tend to run in movie theaters and elementary schools and unload on the place....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I am glad you brought that futurama episode to my attention, I had forgotten about it. That is a perfect example of propaganda. If one was to take that at face value one would assume evolution is carved in stone fact and any nonbelievers are just plain ignant.

In reality however it is becoming more and more clear to me that the opposite is true.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Gawis cranium.

Where do all these previous species fit into your bible?

the skull could be...

there's a key word here, and being that evolutionist are on such a fervent quest to supply something which should be lying around in more abundance than we find neanderthal or other specimens I tend to lend a suspicious eye.

you may want to ask someone with more knowledge about the bible to answer your last question, all I know is that we've named them.

thanks for the keyword, I looked it up... interesting to say the least but the example looks quite fresh imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join