It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Grandest Conspiracy Ever Known. The New Age Religion of the Unproven Speculation (theory) of Evo

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iterationzero

Oh please just get over it. If there is anything you believe can help your argument on that page just copy and paste it, otherwise leave me alone about it. All you can do is bring forth more circumstantial evidence that could be used to support either theory.

This is really quite simple.

There is no way of proving spontaneous evolution, it is by definition impossible, get over it. Unless you can build a time machine and time lapse video a pool of mud it cannot be proven, only speculated.

If you have nothing relevant to bring to the table I am not going to entertain your objections any longer.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Many things in science are proven. You are just making less and less sense. Can't you see that the link you posted is just more propaganda that is feeding your indoctrination?

edit on 16-12-2012 by begoodbees because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
First they say theory means fact. I shoot that down and now they say nothing is fact. Wow!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by begoodbees

Isn't all this speculation anyway?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Isn't all this speculation anyway?

Bingo!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

If you have nothing relevant to bring to the table I am not going to entertain your objections any longer.

That's fine. I don't expect you to entertain anything you don't want to. But your position of offhandedly dismissing facts that have been presented to you speaks to the lack of honesty and openness with which you've approached this discussion. This is doubly so as you've sought to silence those who disagree with you by crying "Indoctrination!" at every step and leveled unfounded charges of intellectual elitism against anyone who tries to present evidence contrary to your position.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

If there is some revelation you would like to enlighten me with than go ahead. I have dismissed no facts as you have not directly presented any.

No one is disputing that there are facts that support the ToE. You are missing the point.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero

That's fine. I don't expect you to entertain anything you don't want to. But your position of offhandedly dismissing facts that have been presented to you speaks to the lack of honesty and openness with which you've approached this discussion. This is doubly so as you've sought to silence those who disagree with you by crying "Indoctrination!" at every step and leveled unfounded charges of intellectual elitism against anyone who tries to present evidence contrary to your position.

Would you please give me an example of my dishonesty. I believe it is you who are being dishonest with yourself. It appears as if you have made up your mind without evidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
reply to post by BlackManINC

I don't see anything wrong with the ancient alien theory.
If you read into it a lot of it makes sense.

Check out ;
www.bibleufo.com
www.bibleufo.com...
Or even open up your OT to Ezekiel and think of what he saw as a spacecraft and not necessarily god.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Toadmund because: add link

I already addressed this nonsense that Ezekiel saw a spaceship on the Ancient Aliens Debunked thread in the link below. If haven't seen the movie Ancient Aliens Debunked, then I highly suggest you do, as it rips the entire theory apart form the inside out for the crap that it really is.

Ezekiel's vision addressed: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the section of the Ancient Aliens Debunked documentary that addresses the claims made by the Ancient Astronaut bunch about Ezekiel's vision:

Ezekiel's Wheel's - AA Debunked:

Ancient Aliens Debunked - (full movie) HD

Some Biblical scholars will say that the cherubim Ezekial describes are partly symbolic of the four cardinal points of the zodiac. Even if you want to take the scripture literally, Angels are not aliens in the sense of them being "extraterrestrial", as they have never been described as such in history. To say they are extraterrestrials would mean they are indigenous to our realm of existence. The correct term for an Angel is celestial, or what science calls the interdimensional, meaning something beyond our realm of existence. These naturalists want you to believe that Angels are genuine ET's to take God out of the equation, because "gods do not exist" as clowns like Giorgio once said, the guy with the crazy hair featured on the Ancient Aliens show. This is just another classic example of them robbing the scripture of its context so they can tack their theory onto it.
edit on 16-12-2012 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I have not watched the videos but I did find it curious that in the ancient aliens series the whole thing was done from an evolutionary point of view. I would imagine that anyone who has a viewpoint contrary to spontaneous evolution would never be given a pulpit on tv of any kind. Religious networks aside of course.

I personally believe the anunnaki were the fallen angels pretending to be our creators and gods. Of course I could never prove that and would never even try, but it does seem to fit the big picture. Greek mythology speaks of gods breeding with humans and creating demigods ( or giants in the bible) such as hercules and thor from the norse legends I believe.

This seems to correlate with the biblical stories of the fallen ones.I think they are three distinct points of view all telling the same story. Sumerian, Hebrew and Greek. Not to mention other ancient texts from India, China and everyplace on earth there are either written or verbally passed down stories that all kind of say the same thing.

I suppose you could call that evidence for creation and against evolution.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by begoodbees

Originally posted by paradox

Anyone who says that spontaneous evolution of species is a proven fact of science is either indoctrinated or dishonest.This is a fact.

No one said it is spontaneous. That goes against evolutionary theory.

This thread is about spontaneous evolution, it is in the op. Guided or controlled evolution is essentially the same thing as creation is it not?

The term spontaneous is used to describe a momentary impulse, so what exactly are you saying? Evolution doesn't just suddenly happen. You are describing creation.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Well there really are only two options aren't there. Either it happened on its own or someone made it happen right? I use the term spontaneous evolution to leave room for those who might believe that life was created with the ability to evolve.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
To be clear this is what I mean when I say spontaneous.

: developing or occurring without apparent external influence, force, cause, or treatment

By this definition all scientific experiments are excluded due to the influence of the scientists.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

: developing or occurring without apparent external influence, force, cause, or treatment

By this definition all scientific experiments are excluded due to the influence of the scientists.

There is always external influence. How could there not be? That's what drives evolution to begin with.

And no, not all scientific experiments are excluded. If you believe that, you have no idea how experiments work. And regardless, this has been observed happening naturally in the wild. It is all in the link I previously provided.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I have not watched the videos but I did find it curious that in the ancient aliens series the whole thing was done from an evolutionary point of view. I would imagine that anyone who has a viewpoint contrary to spontaneous evolution would never be given a pulpit on tv of any kind. Religious networks aside of course.

I personally believe the anunnaki were the fallen angels pretending to be our creators and gods. Of course I could never prove that and would never even try, but it does seem to fit the big picture. Greek mythology speaks of gods breeding with humans and creating demigods ( or giants in the bible) such as hercules and thor from the norse legends I believe.

This seems to correlate with the biblical stories of the fallen ones.I think they are three distinct points of view all telling the same story. Sumerian, Hebrew and Greek. Not to mention other ancient texts from India, China and everyplace on earth there are either written or verbally passed down stories that all kind of say the same thing.

I suppose you could call that evidence for creation and against evolution.

There were some Christians who were invited to speak on the Ancient Aliens show from the start, but for one of them they never included a word he said, while they edited one guys statement to make it seem like he agreed with their theory, which is typical deception of these people. The correct term to describe the evolutionists that agree with and push the alien hypothesis are 'Ancient Astronaut Darwinists', the theory of evolution with the alien origin of life tacked onto it. They generally believe that at some point aliens came down and genetically manipulated the DNA of apes to speed up our evolution. This is their explanation for the lack of evidence for the Darwinian theory of evolution. Don't be surprised when they start teaching this as absolute "fact" in the schools as well.

All stories that the world has flat out told you are nothing more than "mythologies" have there root in what could be truth. The stories may be embellished in some way from culture to culture, but that doesn't mean its not based on a possible actual event. Literally every culture on the planet has a story about a great flood with a Noah type character in it, with the "gods" coming down from the sky and mating with human women. The only difference is this is the reason why God flooded the earth in the Biblical account to begin with, and they were not "gods" either, but nothing more than fallen angels. If anything, this tells me that these are most likely embellished stories of a collective memory of an event that probably actually happened, because the chances of almost every culture on the planet that never came into contact with each other having the same kind of story is slim to none.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Well said

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

There is always external influence. How could there not be? That's what drives evolution to begin with.

And no, not all scientific experiments are excluded. If you believe that, you have no idea how experiments work. And regardless, this has been observed happening naturally in the wild. It is all in the link I previously provided.

I am sorry, I have stated it as simply as possible, everything in your statement is just plain nonsense. Perhaps you don't know what external influence means but I am not able to give you a grade school education.Good Luck to you.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I am sorry, I have stated it as simply as possible, everything in your statement is just plain nonsense. Perhaps you don't know what external influence means but I am not able to give you a grade school education.Good Luck to you.

I'm sorry if you don't see the environment as an external influence, since it is never a constant enclosed system and lies outside of an organism itself, effecting it. This is what drives evolution. I'm sorry if you have nothing other than ad hominem insults and can not come up with a single logical retort.
edit on 12-16-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

Everything is explained in my previous posts. Feel free to read them if you like. I am not interested in your speculations.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

reply to post by paradox

Everything is explained in my previous posts. Feel free to read them if you like.

I have read your posts. They are drivel.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join