It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of Mankind and Life,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I admire your posts Godlover25. Hey fart you may take your whimsy butt back to sirius B.

Godlover25, to have faith in Jesus is to confess with words: 'Jesus is Lord'.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

You won't need to fear anything anymore. Your faith is strong. They shall turn away.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Angle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by godlover25
reply to post by Angle

Don't play into his game,

He is not looking to learn nor seeking Truth,

He is trying to justify his own false notions that the God of the Bible cannot and does not exist

This is what I would expect from a 13 year old. You actually see what is logical and what is illogical in the question, so instead of accepting the truth you cover your ears and yell, LALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Jesus was tortured and crucified for proclaiming the Truth and Love,
reply to post by godlover25

Hmmm, if the Jesus story is true, wasn't he crucified because the multitude chose Barabas to go free instead of Jesus? Actually, isn't that the ONLY reason he was crucified? No matter his beliefs, if the multitude called his name he would have been set free.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Q: was Barabas not a murderer and jesus perfect? hnh, the choice of the people. I get it. Now I'll await the next time. I don't want to end like Pontius Pilate.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by godlover25

Jason, Your Thread is titled: "The story of Mankind and Life"

I have asked you why you think the Genesis version is the correct version.

Well, here's another version of the history of life on Earth. It's older that Genesis, and if you watch, listen to the narrated story, with pictures, one can easily see where many of the stories we find in the Bible really come from.

Meet Gilgamesh! Meet Enkidu! Meet Shamat!

This epic is echoed from Gensis, to Revelations.

Find out about Humbaba, who guarded the Cedar Forest for Enlil.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 18-12-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: godlover25
Fools despise wisdom,

Quoted for the truth of this statement.

And wisdom says .... Genesis has been disproven. Noahs Ark has been disproven. A WISE person would accept these facts and learn from them.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

the Wisdom of God says your wisdom is foolishness,

I'll take the advice and the Wisdom of God over the so-called wisdom of a foolish mortal anyday;

Proverbs 1

1 The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

2 To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;

3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

4 To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

5 A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

6 To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

and again, the Wisdom of God, this time speaking some 900 years after the above quote of the Wise King Solomon, saith through the Holy Apostle:

20 Where is the wise? Where is the scribe? Where is the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For since, in the wisdom of God, the world through wisdom did not know God, it pleased God through the foolishness of the message preached to save those who believe. 22 For Jews request a sign, and Greeks seek after wisdom; 23 but we preach Christ crucified, to the Jews a stumbling block and to the Greeks foolishness, 24 but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. 25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

Lord have mercy on us foolish men and women,
especially on me, the most foolish of all,
and forgive me my brothers and sisters, and my fellow man if I seem hostile or mean or arrogant at all,
I love you and want the best for you

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: godlover25
the Wisdom of God says your wisdom is foolishness,

FACT isn't foolishness. It's just fact. Adam and Eve ... never happened. The bible places them at about 6,000 BC. Again .. genetics prove this impossible. Genetic diversity proves humanity didn't get here via two humans from 6,000 years ago ... not even 100,000 years ago. It didn't happen the way the bible claims.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join