It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's an RFID chip?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
First of all, what are they, and secondly, I don't go to a major organization for my doctor checkup. In fact, the place where I go has only around 20 people working for them, and I don't believe they are a major corporation. Am I safe from the RFID technology? I really am certain that this Doctors office does not have that kind of technology, as I've been there since I was really young.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
There is no need to worry about getting an RFID chip at teh doctors. RFID chips are small chip put inot items to track them. The primary use is to track inventory, so you probably are surrounded by RFID in your household items, but nothing in you and probably not even in anything from your doctor.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
It's a Radio Frequency IDentification system (RFID). Can be used to track anything. Used in proxy cards so you don't need to swipe.

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Please use the search function to find related threads, you can then read, contribute or ask questions in that thread. If you have a different spin or twist that has yet to be discussed feel free to start your own thread. Search results below.

RFID Chip

Thread Closed

top topics

join